Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Peeing in a diaper as an adult

A friend is about to go the diaper route because he has to get up about 6 times a night to urinate. He says he can't take the overactive bladder meds and he's just tired. He wants to know if he'll eventually become incontinent if he retrains his body to pee in adult diapers.

by Anonymousreply 9403/03/2015

I am in my 30s but am considering it. I drink a lot of tea and soda during the day at work and go to the bathroom about every 45 minutes. I am thinking just wearing a diaper so I dont have to go the restroom so much. I might do the same overnight.

by Anonymousreply 210/26/2012

R2, you mean to wear diapers at work so you don't have to get up from your desk? You should really think this through better.

by Anonymousreply 310/26/2012

How about drinking less tea and soda, you fucking freak?

by Anonymousreply 410/26/2012

Wow. Americans aren't fat and lazy enough, now they want to wear diapers to avoid getting off their lazy assess to toilet. Shrivel up and blow away.

by Anonymousreply 510/26/2012

R2 can not be serious. If he is, he must not have ever visited a nursing home. That smell? Yeah, it's the rank odor of everyone's pee filled diapers. Disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 610/26/2012

We do be lazy here in the U.S. of A.

by Anonymousreply 710/26/2012

In ten years r2 will be riding around in a power chair pinching butts with his extension grabber.

by Anonymousreply 810/26/2012

I drink about 120 ounces of water a day. I work out a lot and take creatine. I am constantly peeing.

by Anonymousreply 1010/26/2012

r2? That's hot.

by Anonymousreply 1110/26/2012

lol R8

by Anonymousreply 1210/26/2012

curious to know how old your friend is, OP. (I'm hoping at least 60-something?)

by Anonymousreply 1310/26/2012

Excessive urination at night can be a sign of prostate issues - get it checked out.

by Anonymousreply 1410/26/2012

... or diabetes

by Anonymousreply 1510/26/2012

It can also mean diabetes or kidney issues. Is it time for your annual physical? Tell your doctor.

by Anonymousreply 1610/26/2012

I wonder how many of my co-workers are secretly wearing diapers.

by Anonymousreply 1710/26/2012

"He wants to know if he'll eventually become incontinent if he retrains his body to pee in adult diapers."

Tell him it Depends.

by Anonymousreply 1810/26/2012

R17, How many of them have visible-from-space panty line?

by Anonymousreply 1910/26/2012

We need to invest in Dockers.

by Anonymousreply 2010/26/2012

[quote] I drink like 3 or 4 cups of coffee a day and 4-6 litres of water a day and get up like once or twice a night to pee. I can go three or four hours without peeing.

R9 - 4-6 litres a day is a HUGE amount - I think that you need to have a chat with your doctor.

And going 3-4 hours without peeing isn't a good thing.

by Anonymousreply 2110/26/2012

"And going 3-4 hours without peeing isn't a good thing."

How bizarre. Of course it's fine. Who routinely pees every three hours? A woman with a prolapsed uterus?

by Anonymousreply 2210/26/2012

I'm in my 30s and thinking of doing this, too.

by Anonymousreply 2310/26/2012

This has got to be a troll post. If you're pissing the bed in your sleep that's one thing, but this sounds like it belongs in a fetish thread.

by Anonymousreply 2410/26/2012

I just turned 30 and due to weight issues I am seriously considering wearing Adult Diapers (or diaperz as I like to call them). Yes, I work in an office and I am constantly going back and forth to the bathroom. I am very self-conscious on my weight and do not like to use the bathroom around my co-workers. I visited my friend in a nursing home two months ago and borrowed a diaper. I was able to get a lot more work done because I could simply use my diaper. Once I had an important meeting that I was running late to, but because of the diaper I was able to just "take care of it" while the meeting was getting started.

by Anonymousreply 2510/26/2012

Jeez why not just get a catheter

by Anonymousreply 2610/26/2012

Can I just go in a bucket under my chair?

by Anonymousreply 2710/26/2012

"He wants to know if he'll eventually become incontinent if he retrains his body to pee in adult diapers."

Well, he came to the right place.

by Anonymousreply 2810/26/2012

I get up at 2 or 3am to pee every single night. I have my entire life. I thought everyone had to get up to pee in the night.

During the day I have to pee at least every two hours. It never occurred to me that not everyone does.

by Anonymousreply 2910/26/2012

So what? Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 3010/26/2012

I am in my 30s, and wearing I diaper is a great idea hen driving. I don't like to stop, so I can drive from DC to Raleigh nonstop with a diaper on.

by Anonymousreply 3110/26/2012

He should get a plastic urinal that will fit on his nightstand drawer. No need to get up in the night -- just sit on the edge of the bed and pee. Nearly as easy as a diaper, and far more sanitary.

by Anonymousreply 3210/26/2012

Drinkings tons of coffee and tea throughout the day will make you go pee a lot because it is a diuretic. Instead of hydrating you it DE-hydrates you because of the caffeine.

To R2 limit to maybe two cups of coffee/tea twice a day. One in the Am and one after lunch.

by Anonymousreply 3310/26/2012

Go to a private airport and get one of those "on the fly" piss devices the private pilots use.

They can't land (and pay the landing fees) every time nature calls.

by Anonymousreply 3410/26/2012

I drink about 70 ounces of tea a day. I pee every 50 minutes. Will a bladder pad suffice or do I need an entire diaper?

by Anonymousreply 3510/26/2012

A tip for long road trips: If you've ever had the situation where someone has to pee so bad they can't wait and might pee in a bottle or something, carry a package of toddler diapers in the car and pee into one instead of a bottle. It's much easier and less messy and they're designed to soak up a lot of liquid. Fold it up, stash it in a thin plastic grocery bag, tie the top, and throw in trash at your next stop.

Easy, peasy, lemon squeezy. Bob's your uncle.

by Anonymousreply 3610/26/2012

And speaking of outer space, R19, they're a lifesaver when you gotta drive non-stop from Houston to Orlando with murder on your mind! Thumbs up from me!

by Anonymousreply 3710/28/2012

[quote] Fold it up, stash it in a thin plastic grocery bag, tie the top, and throw in trash at your next stop.

It's more fun to stash it on a a random shelf at Walmart. I do it all the time

by Anonymousreply 3810/28/2012

If you're peeing in diapers aren't you incontinent already? Take him to the edge of the woods and let him die. DIE I TELL YOU DIE! Put some gloves on him first.

by Anonymousreply 3910/28/2012

r25, your post reads like a commercial script.

by Anonymousreply 4010/28/2012

OP

A man can relearn how to urinate sans a diaper but it is far more difficult for a lady to do so because their anatomy is different.

Your friend needs to have his prostate checked and his entire urinary tract checked as well. The whole nine, man!

by Anonymousreply 4110/28/2012

I also drink tea at night and have started "dribbling" so to speak and have also considered wearing diapers at nite...ANd, for long road trips, why not?

by Anonymousreply 4210/28/2012

Didn't that insane ex-astronautess wear a diaper as she drove across country to confront her rival? And wasn't the diaper proof that she was insane?

[quote]I just turned 30 and due to weight issues I am seriously considering wearing Adult Diapers (or diaperz as I like to call them). Yes, I work in an office and I am constantly going back and forth to the bathroom. I am very self-conscious on my weight and do not like to use the bathroom around my co-workers. I visited my friend in a nursing home two months ago and borrowed a diaper. I was able to get a lot more work done because I could simply use my diaper. Once I had an important meeting that I was running late to, but because of the diaper I was able to just "take care of it" while the meeting was getting started.

Okay, R25, you did all of that with that one diaper you borrowed? Just how many times did you wear it? And isn't all of that some sort of indication that you should lose weight? It's not merely an aesthetic issue, you know.

I'm closing in on sixty, have had prostate cancer (successfully treated, it seems), drink at least three quarts of water a day, and still sleep eight hours a night (when I have the time) without getting up to urinate or wearing a diaper (or wetting the bed -- thanks for wondering). What's WRONG with you people?

by Anonymousreply 4310/28/2012

Holy shit, this place is a freak show, but this thread REALLY takes the cake!

Adults wanting to wear DIAPERS so they don't have to go to the bathroom a lot.

OMG.

by Anonymousreply 4410/28/2012

If you pee very frequently at night you need to see your doctor ASAP. You could have diabetes.

by Anonymousreply 4510/28/2012

R44, They're all closet slot-machine addicts

by Anonymousreply 4610/28/2012

Go to any WalMart or drug store- have you seen the incontence products available? More folks use diapers and pads than you think...

by Anonymousreply 4710/28/2012

I cap my dick before I retire. Big as a house in the morning, but I sleep right through and roll to the bathroom in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 4810/28/2012

The trolley is literally insane on this thread. No one under 70 eagerly embraces diaper-wearing for convenience. If these posts are real you must have a serious medical problem that you're ignoring, or you're deriving a sexual thrill from a diaper fetish.

by Anonymousreply 4910/28/2012

This thread reminds me of Kathy Griffin's bit on adult diapers when she was on Conan.

by Anonymousreply 5010/28/2012

My doctor recommended adult diapers when I had a bladder infection years ago. I only wore them at night so I could get some uninterrupted sleep. It was not a pleasant experience.

by Anonymousreply 5110/28/2012

Some people who work in call centers and are not allowed to go to the restrooms other than on braks have to do soemthing. It is much more common than you think.

by Anonymousreply 5210/28/2012

[quote]Some people who work in call centers and are not allowed to go to the restrooms other than on braks have to do soemthing. It is much more common than you think.

Well, it shouldn't be.

by Anonymousreply 5310/28/2012

What about pooping in a diaper at work? I'm really considering it...

by Anonymousreply 5410/28/2012

OMG. I was trying to distract myself from all this storm shit. This thread is sickening.

by Anonymousreply 5510/28/2012

[quote]Some people who work in call centers and are not allowed to go to the restrooms other than on braks have to do soemthing.

They are mandated one bathroom break an hour by law. No one works (legally) at a place where they "aren't allowed" to go to the bathroom. If someone of working age (under 65) can't hold their bladder for an hour between voidings, they have a serious medical issue and probably shouldn't work, period.

This whole thread is idiot trollery.

by Anonymousreply 5610/29/2012

One bathrom break per hour by law? Never heard of that.

I worked at a call centre place and one day the manager was going over some printed out sheets that showed how long you were on the phone, how many calls you made, etc...and asked what the missing three minutes was about. I said "uh, I went to the bathroom"

I'm hope people are not serious about wearing diapers, but those places are hellholes that do not care about workers' rights.

by Anonymousreply 5710/29/2012

My business utilizes reports like that, R57. They are a GREAT management tool. You can easily identify the slackers and either manage them to improve or get rid of them. They can't argue or contest the evidence when you can show them in black and white how much time they spend slacking.

by Anonymousreply 5810/29/2012

I think the coldness of the pee would wake me up, and therefore would be counter-productive.

by Anonymousreply 5910/30/2012

Pee isn't cold if it has been in your body. It's also unlikely to become cold while it's in a diaper close to your body.

by Anonymousreply 6010/30/2012

This thread is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 6110/30/2012

What's next? Is he going to start taking a dump in the diapers?

by Anonymousreply 6210/30/2012

Get back into life, OP!

by Anonymousreply 6310/30/2012

I bought a six pack of TravelJohns for my last drive across the country. I used 2 of them. They're really cool. Your piss turns into gel so it won't spill. And they can hold a lot.

by Anonymousreply 6410/30/2012

Lady Pants!

by Anonymousreply 6510/30/2012

I disagree about your pee in your diaper won't get cold. That's not true. I spent months waking up at night shivering because my diaper was too cold after having relieved myself hours earlier. I even turned off the ceiling fan and purchased a heavier down comforter trying to prevent this.

by Anonymousreply 6610/30/2012

I got wasted once in college and pissed myself. It was absolutely horrible. Just a sick feeling. And I think it would be just as horrible if I had been wearing diaper.

That being said, I love this thread! Fly those freak flags, homos, fly 'em high and proud!

by Anonymousreply 6710/30/2012

y

by Anonymousreply 6811/04/2012

I have to get up and pee 3 to four times a night sometimes. At least twice. It's just a fact of life for me; I can't seem to hold it like I used to. However, the thought of peeing in a diaper to save the trip to the bathroom is horrifying. I cannot believe that any able bodied person would choose to use a diaper instead of getting up of their asses and going to the bathroom.

I find it sad that such people actually exist.

by Anonymousreply 6911/04/2012

The great thing about peeing in the sink is that you can get other things done at the same time, like shaving. Or the dishes.

by Anonymousreply 7011/05/2012

Oh Pee, has your friend talked to a doctor? If this is related to an enlarged prostate, he may need surgery.

Some people think they can avoid surgery just because they don't want it, but my dad's prostate eventually became so enlarged he could not urinate at all. Then it was life-threatening. He had to go to the Emergency Room and be catheretized. The options then were either surgery or a permanent catheter. They do have a laser prostate surgery that helps a lot of people. It's outpatient. If he's going in this direction he needs to see a urologist and take action while he still has options and it's a non-emergency situation.

by Anonymousreply 7111/05/2012

So now we're giving medical advice to the friends of people on Datalounge?

Is this really the ideal forum for the friends of people with medical conditions to seek advice from anonymous strangers who are not physicians?

by Anonymousreply 7211/05/2012

The advice was see a urologist, R72. That's not bad advice for a guy who's so discouraged about his condition he's ready to start wearing a diaper.

You'd be surprised how many people have these really bad situations and refuse to see a doctor, or refuse to go back and tell the doctor the prescribed treatment isn't working. That should be the first option, not giving up and resigning yourself to wearing diapers for life. The other option is get a second opinion if this doctor isn't helping. There, I did it again!

by Anonymousreply 7311/05/2012

[quote]If this is related to an enlarged prostate, he may need surgery. Some people think they can avoid surgery just because they don't want it, but my dad's prostate eventually became so enlarged he could not urinate at all. Then it was life-threatening. He had to go to the Emergency Room and be catheretized. The options then were either surgery or a permanent catheter. They do have a laser prostate surgery that helps a lot of people. It's outpatient. If he's going in this direction he needs to see a urologist and take action while he still has options and it's a non-emergency situation..

Sounds like medical advice to me.

by Anonymousreply 7411/05/2012

pee in a cup

by Anonymousreply 7511/05/2012

dd

by Anonymousreply 7611/11/2012

Agreed, R69. I get up usually at least once, sometimes twice. Even if I got up more, I wouldn't want to resort to wearing a diaper. Especially when for most of us the toilet is no more than, what, 20 feet away?

by Anonymousreply 7711/11/2012

There is an old woman at my work, and every time she comes back from the restroom, she smells like she sprayed 20 sprays of nasty smelling dollar store fragrance on herself. Do you think she wears a diaper and is trying to cover up the smell? When I think about it, she's always wearing baggy pants (maybe to hide the diaper shape?).

Why does she put that nasty "fragrance" on herself each time after leaving the restroom?

by Anonymousreply 7808/10/2014

computer addicted gamers wear diapers so they don't have to leave their computers and just keep on playing.

by Anonymousreply 7908/10/2014

Ongoing lack of adequate sleep can be debilitating, so I understand someone being quite desperate for a solution. OP, your mate would be better off getting some decent medical advice (although I see he has already tried some medications), but if he used them as a short term option until he got to see a doctor, he would do himself no harm (as long as he takes care of his skin integrity by checking each day for breaks, rashes etc. and keeps up his hygiene.)

by Anonymousreply 8008/10/2014

Give these a try.

by Anonymousreply 8108/10/2014

Adult diapers do not really hold a lot of urine. If he does a full pee in one he will wet his bed like crazy, nevertheless doing it 6 times. Losing sleep to peeing is just one of the horrors that comes with aging for some, both men and women. All adult diapers are good for are if you just pee a little until you can get to a bathroom or for those, mostly women I think, who pee when they laugh or sneeze. They're not good at all for #2. It will squeeze right out the sides.

by Anonymousreply 8208/10/2014

Not completely related but....my sister worked for as one of the assistants to the president of Dell. SHE HAD TO FUCKING RAISE HER HAND AND ASK PERMISSION TO USE THE BATHROOM. Fortunately she's not the kind of gal to take the shit. She lasted about three days before she told him to go fuck himself and went home.

Anyway, why not just pull over and pee on the side of the road? It's one of the conveniences of being a man.

by Anonymousreply 8308/10/2014

Just get up out of bed and go while you still can. The diaper days will come soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 8408/10/2014

Make sure you pick a fun print.

by Anonymousreply 8508/10/2014

What happens if you have an "overnight guest" and you forget that your not wearing your big boy pants ?

by Anonymousreply 8608/10/2014

All I know is that is saves me having to stop on the highway for one of those 'pesky' potty breaks. I mean, when I'm ready for a showdown with the rival for my love' attention, I just don't want to waste precious time to pee !!

by Anonymousreply 8708/10/2014

Now after posting on this thread my ad on the side is for poise diapers. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8808/10/2014

If they're good enough for an FBI surveillance team, they're good enoug for you !

by Anonymousreply 8908/10/2014

Wow. Unbelievable. I have a medical condition and don't have lot of control of a few bodily functions and I won't wear them. I'd rather stay at home than chose to walk around in my own waste.

My friends think I should but they just don't get how gross the idea is to me.

by Anonymousreply 9008/10/2014

This thread is truly gross. Also, the OP started it almost two years ago, so presumably his friend has resolved his situation one way or another, for those earnestly offering advice today.

by Anonymousreply 9108/10/2014

I started peeing in diapers because it gave me great pleasure. I regret starting as it had become an addiction I can't stop.

by Anonymousreply 9203/03/2015

Will my coworkers lose respect for me if I piss and take dumps in my pants during our meetings? It's so embarrassing having to get out of my chair and walk to the washroom.

by Anonymousreply 9303/03/2015

op your "friend" is gross

by Anonymousreply 9403/03/2015
Need more help? Click Here.