Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna Brings 12 Year Old Rocco Out On The Ellen Show, Puts Him In The Dunk Tank

A bitchy little thing. Sounds like his sister, looks/acts like his mother.

by Anonymousreply 10609/23/2014

Madonna has a hunchback.

by Anonymousreply 110/24/2012

Why do her voice/accent sound different AGAIN? and also she sounds old even though she's trying to be all cool mom.

Her son seems normal enough though.

by Anonymousreply 210/24/2012

Cute

by Anonymousreply 310/24/2012

Holy Shit! He is adorable and she fucking knows how cute he is.

by Anonymousreply 410/24/2012

Some reports say Madonna made Rocco get circumcised a few years ago when she became involved with Kabbalah. She made Guy Ritchie do so as well.

by Anonymousreply 510/24/2012

nooo.. r5 that can't be true.. no one would do that.. not even her..right?

by Anonymousreply 610/24/2012

[quote]Karen Berg, a spiritual adviser to Madonna, is reported to have said that Ritchie underwent the surgeon’s knife to please his then-wife, according to New York magazine.

[quote]The mother-of-two who co-founded the modern Kabbalah Centre in L.A. is reported to have said that Madonna: ‘keeps a kosher home, she observes Shabbat, she circumcised her son and had her [ex-] husband circumcised’

by Anonymousreply 710/24/2012

I don't get it. Rocco gets to dance in the show, Lourdes helped with the costumes and David gets to DJ with the opening act. Where the fuck is Mercy??

by Anonymousreply 910/24/2012

He actually seems like a nice, cool kid. As much as I dislike Madonna, I like both her kids. I hope they are just as nice when they are adults.

by Anonymousreply 1010/24/2012

He replaced his beloved Crocs with...FLIP-FLOPS!!!

by Anonymousreply 1110/24/2012

Mercy is way too young to be involved and Madonna knows that. I think she's probably a great mom.

by Anonymousreply 1210/24/2012

I doubt Rocco is that nice, being raised in a super-rich family with a control freak mom. He's Guy Richie's son though, so he'll probably be a hottie (another reason why he won't end up that nice.) Madonna has good taste in beefcake, I'll give her that. And it is interesting seeing her human side as an actual mother who loves her son.

How bizarre that Guy submitted to a circumcision. Maybe he's into dominatrixes and that was his attraction to her.

by Anonymousreply 1310/24/2012

She seems like a good mother.

Nice kid.

by Anonymousreply 1410/24/2012

Cute! This kid reminds me of one of my nephews - just a regular 12 year old boy.

by Anonymousreply 1510/24/2012

The British accent seems to be gone. She sounds like her old self again.

by Anonymousreply 1610/24/2012

that was adorable! Great segment.

by Anonymousreply 1710/24/2012

Someone didn't up her calcium levels during menopause. The change totally robs a woman's skeleton but we now know this so it can be prevented. Madonna didn't really research menopause when it hit her. She opted for denial. Her upper back and neck area betray her anti-aging campaign.

by Anonymousreply 1810/24/2012

She'd be soooooooooo fucking hot if she'd just allow herself to age a little more gracefully rather than fighting it tooth and nail. Madonna with just a little extra fat around her ass and hips? HOT SEXY BROAD. Madonna won't surrender to ANYONE"S schedule but her own. Not even mother fucking nature's.

by Anonymousreply 1910/24/2012

I find it interesting that she is almost terrified to do something on TV that she is not good at. But I guess I would be exactly the same about throwing a baseball.

by Anonymousreply 2010/24/2012

It's refreshing that Madonna forces her kids to work ON her show instead of trying to pimp them out like Will Smith and his demon spawn as celebs. Reminds me of when I had to work for the family business during summers. Even when her son appears on the show, it's more like "Oh, here's my son, how great" instead of a sleazy "Here's my kid - go buy his single and see his latest movie" said with a shit-eating grin/smirk.

by Anonymousreply 2110/24/2012

You queens don't know what kind of a mother she is. It's quite presumptuous to call her a "good mother" on the basis of an Ellen show appearance. By the way, the Ellen show sucks.

by Anonymousreply 2210/24/2012

Her son seems normal. I'm impressed that she sends her daughter to a public New York City high school instead of some snooty private school.

by Anonymousreply 2310/24/2012

Her obvious vulnerability during public appearances with her son is what makes me think she is a good mother.

by Anonymousreply 2410/24/2012

r20 Her daughter is in s public school????

As much as I can't stand the old ho, I wouldn't blame her for sending her kids to private schools. First, because public schools suck. Second, because they are the kids of the most famous woman on earth who also has more money than god. I'd be scared out of my mind of kidnappers and other freaks who would try to hurt them because of my (her) fame, resentment, jealousy or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 2510/24/2012

All public schools DO NOT suck. Please don't buy into the lies that they do. NYC public shcools have produce 8 Nobel Prize winning scientists (including the Chemistry winner this year).

Her daughter goes to LaGuardia H.S. which is the famous perfomring arts h.s. in NY. I am surprised that Madonna does it for safety reasons but it seems to have worked out.

by Anonymousreply 2610/24/2012

Guess she isn't bright enough for Stuyvesant.

by Anonymousreply 2710/24/2012

Ellen sure knows her way around the softball field!

by Anonymousreply 2810/24/2012

I can't presume that Madonna is a good mother based on this clip, but she DID lose her mother at a young age, and she's talked about the void it left in her life, so I imagine that she would be the good mother to her kids that she wishes she had.

by Anonymousreply 2910/24/2012

That clip is the first time I've found anything likeable about Madonna in a long time. (Not really a fan. Still not.)

Oh and she is not a hunchback, it was that stupid cage thing she's wearing. Weight bearing and flexibility exercise help your bones more than calcium. And we all know how diligent she is about that. In fact too much calcium is bad.

I bet she gets her hormones checked and blood panel work-ups every five seconds too, considering she gives herself B12 shots in the ass and slathers herself in some sort of skin cream at night.

by Anonymousreply 3010/24/2012

[quote]Madonna won't surrender to ANYONE"S schedule but her own. Not even mother fucking nature's.

So much truth, R19.

by Anonymousreply 3110/24/2012

[quote]Some reports say Madonna made Rocco get circumcised a few years ago when she became involved with Kabbalah.

Madonna started with Kabbalah in 1996. She gave birth to Rocco in 2000.

You're thinking of Guy Ritchie.

by Anonymousreply 3210/24/2012

Young Madonna and Rocco side-by-side.

The Ciccone genes have kicked in!

by Anonymousreply 3310/24/2012

Her daughter goes to LaGuardia which was made famous by the movie Fame. You have to audition to get in. She's not with the riff raff, believe me r23.

by Anonymousreply 3410/24/2012

Why does Ellen make celebrities do embarrassing and stupid things? I would never go on her show. If she told me to take off my shirt, I would tell her to take off her shirt.

Oh, and I would have told Ellen that I want to dunk her.

by Anonymousreply 3510/24/2012

It's très Jolie, Coco.

by Anonymousreply 3610/24/2012

You're out of control, R35.

by Anonymousreply 3710/24/2012

That appearance made me like her the most I have in years (and I am a fan). If you had told me that boy was from some suburb in Wisconsin, I'd believe you -- extremely normal/likeable and that can't be easy. No airs, no brat. Maybe it's the Guy side for balance.

by Anonymousreply 3910/24/2012

That has to be the first time I have seen her smile and it looks genuine. It's a nice clip as far as celebrities on TV go.

by Anonymousreply 4010/24/2012

He's going to grow up to look just like his uncle Christopher.

by Anonymousreply 4110/24/2012

I'll bet Madonna performed Guy's circumcision herself.

by Anonymousreply 4210/24/2012

I really like this, she seems almost human, which is new. And I say this as a former fan who came of age during Ray of Light and then quickly became disillusioned.

by Anonymousreply 4310/24/2012

I loved hearing her laughter.

by Anonymousreply 4410/24/2012

R35 to make them more relatable to normal folk.

R42 lmfao

by Anonymousreply 4510/25/2012

How does Rocco feel about being circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 4610/25/2012

That clip is easily the most I've liked Madonna in at least 12 years.

I have a feeling that kid keeps her on her heels.

by Anonymousreply 4710/25/2012

"This is what twelve is like" was rather corny, yet also seemed genuine on Madonna's part. However, she was annoying with that hand movement she kept doing while Ellen was talking about the fundraiser -- she had to keep the focus on her even during that.

For his part, Rocco was absolutely adorable and likeable -- I had ASSumed (bad me) that he'd be more of a schmuck. His laugh when he was dunked seemed so genuine. And the braces also add to his "regular kid" presentation. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 4810/25/2012

I agree Mo looked very likeable and Rocco seems like a good kid...

by Anonymousreply 4910/25/2012

Well this is a new sentiment about Madonna that you usually don't see on the DL.

She was actually vulnerable and that was nice to see.

by Anonymousreply 5010/25/2012

[quote]However, she was annoying with that hand movement she kept doing while Ellen was talking about the fundraiser -- she had to keep the focus on her even during that.

She is the world's most anxious person. Her control freakism is pathological, but I imagine it's the root of all her "evil."

by Anonymousreply 5110/25/2012

[quote]"This is what twelve is like" was rather corny, yet also seemed genuine on Madonna's part

It sounds like a Mom. Very nice.

Ellen shouldn't have asked him what he did when his mom was flashing the audience. Was she looking for a cheap laugh?

by Anonymousreply 5210/25/2012

I don't think I've ever seen a picture of Rocco where he wasn't smiling. I hope he keeps his natural effervescence as he gets older. He's always been a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 5310/25/2012

It seems that Madge is getting nicer with age, according to the video. At least Rocco isn't a brat like that Jaden Smith.

by Anonymousreply 5410/25/2012

r48, they were talking about breast cancer. That's how you check and Ellen started to talk about the breast cancer deal with the chips company.

by Anonymousreply 5510/25/2012

[quote]NYC public shcools have produce 8 Nobel Prize winning scientists (including the Chemistry winner this year).

Thank you r26.

by Anonymousreply 5610/25/2012

[quote]Was she looking for a cheap laugh?

It's a chat show. Why the faux-rage. MDNA pimped her son and quit the 'he was comfortable with it' line before you post it.

by Anonymousreply 5710/25/2012

Yes, I thought Madonna & child seemed normal and likeable in that clip, too.

I don't think she is hunchbacked, either. It was the angle and what she is wearing. She seems quite normal by the end. And as stated upthread, I am sure she has had everthing tested. Exercise helps re bone strength as well and she does enough of that.

by Anonymousreply 5810/25/2012

"MDNA"

Oh, I just got that. I know I'm months late.

by Anonymousreply 5910/25/2012

[quote]R48, they were talking about breast cancer. That's how you check and Ellen started to talk about the breast cancer deal with the chips company.

Although the dunking booth is for breast cancer, I hadn't made that connection. Coming into the clip when I did, I thought that the hand movement was all about Madonna's cone bra, as that item has become so associated with her. It still seemed as if she was drawing the attention from Ellen; however, your post puts her action in a new perspective for me.

by Anonymousreply 6010/25/2012

You don't realize how skinny Madge is until she stands next to a woman of average/normal weight.

I think Rocco is cute, but I don't see him becoming handsome. Both of his parents have round faces. Those do not look that great on grown men (think Leo DiCaprio).

For some reason I was expecting a British accent from him.

by Anonymousreply 6110/25/2012

I want that t-shirt--"So Much Sucks."

by Anonymousreply 6210/25/2012

This kid is growing up in the shadow of a legend. The fact that he's anything but an asshole speakes volumes about Madge's nanny.

by Anonymousreply 6310/25/2012

"So Much Sole"

by Anonymousreply 6410/25/2012

anyone watch? If so, how did Madonna come off?

by Anonymousreply 6510/29/2012

Madonna looked so physically weak. I can't believe she couldn't even get the ball to the target only 20' away. I thought she was some sort of workout fitness woman.

She seemed to have good interaction with her son though.

by Anonymousreply 6610/29/2012

what did they talk about for an hour? lol

by Anonymousreply 6710/30/2012

I like Madonna and likely always will. She's a far more normal than her publicity might indicate.

by Anonymousreply 6810/30/2012

Rocco is not cute at all. I don't even watch this show but happened to catch this part because I turned on that channel to watch the news which comes on after Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 6910/30/2012

W&W for R63!

by Anonymousreply 7010/30/2012

The Ellen interview was good. She seemed normal and not so on guard and cunty the way she usually is in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 7110/30/2012

[quote]She's a far more normal than her publicity might indicate.

Getting nude in front of your kids, dating 20 year olds at 54, and tonguing them and grabbing their junk, again, in front of your children, is not normal. Being part of a cult is definitely not normal either! Does she honestly believe her kids are not seeing her tits flopping out when they're not on stage for the bit? Give me a break. She's showing her puss now with a sheer thong.

by Anonymousreply 7210/31/2012

She's vile.

by Anonymousreply 7310/31/2012

Eat shit Grandma [R72]

by Anonymousreply 7410/31/2012

r72 Madonna said when she flashes Rocco is backstage.

by Anonymousreply 7510/31/2012

Madge needs to work on her faux UK tongue, she's lost it

by Anonymousreply 7610/31/2012

R71 well her current album and singles BOMBED so she's trying extra hard to be more likable than ever. It's all in vain though. Bye bye Vadgegranny. You may still chart on the dance charts but that's all. No more air play for your ass.

by Anonymousreply 7710/31/2012

R77 her album is among the years top 10 biggest sellers worlwide, how's that a bomb? And her current tour is this years highest grossing and most attended, earning her hundred of millions more this year alone! As for airplay, radio DOES NOT play songs by older artists no matter what, it's not her fault that they discriminate! Name me another over 50 artist that's been as successfull as Madonna this year? They would kill to have her success. Even Barbara Striesand probably wishes her duets album could sell 1.6 million like Madonnas so called bomb album.

by Anonymousreply 7810/31/2012

Lionel Richie's album totally sold more in the US than Madonna's did.

and LOL we got a Vadgebot in da house.

by Anonymousreply 7911/01/2012

Madonna sold more worldwide,which is what counts. MDNA could have sold a lot more if she did promotion for it, but Madonna was rehearsing for her tour and aside from the Superbowl couldn't fit it in her schedule, Richie was EVWRYWHERE promoting his album. But who could blame Madonna, why promote when your tour will make $300 million at the box office and your the first female to sell out Yankee Stadium not once but twice! Madonna's contract also enables her to get 90% of her tours PROFITS which itself maybe as much as $200 million. Madonna did score a minor top 10 hit with first single Give Me all Your Love, which became the first time an artist in their 50's had a top 10 this millennium, that's how rare it is. That song like the album have both beeb certified gold in the US. Springsteen, McCartney, and Striesand have all released new albums and singles this year none of which qent gold or had the success of Madonna's releases, yet people call Madonna's album a flop, it makes no sense and shows you how some people like to hate on her.

by Anonymousreply 8011/01/2012

He's going to be a cockhound, just like his mother.

Sooner rather than later, I'd guess. Give it a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 8111/01/2012

So how does he feel about being circumcised?

by Anonymousreply 8211/01/2012

[r80] = Janet Troll

by Anonymousreply 8311/01/2012

calm down R80 lmao Maybe you feel Vadge's current album and singles are doing great, but most people would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 8411/02/2012

That's not all Madonna did on Ellen...watch this video in which she gives quick quips about some pop singers Ellen lists...

by Anonymousreply 8511/02/2012

from same show, Ellen describing what Madonna did while Ellen was coming out in the "Yep, I'm gay" time in 1997.

PLUS, if you've ever wondered, pictures of Fran Drescher's gay husband

And Neil Patrick Harris and David Burtka Halloween photos. Not the family ones.

by Anonymousreply 8611/02/2012

oh that famewhore Madonna. She always was a desperate witch.

by Anonymousreply 8711/02/2012

OP, where do you get BITCHY from that clip. Rocco displayed nothing even close. Bitch, please...

by Anonymousreply 8811/02/2012

Flopdonna just gets more hilarious as time goes by...so do her fanfags who defend her every desperate move.

by Anonymousreply 8911/02/2012

I'm a Madonna hater but I did have to lol at the link R85 posted in which her comment on Elton John is "nice ass"

by Anonymousreply 9011/04/2012

Madonna trying to find something nice about Gaga lol She only said she likes the quote on her tattoo...so classless as to not mention Gaga's talent...clearly Vadge is threatened by her.

by Anonymousreply 9111/04/2012

I have lots of talent!

by Anonymousreply 9211/04/2012

[quote]What did they talk about for an hour? lol

The past.

by Anonymousreply 9311/04/2012

Who keeps bumping these threads?

by Anonymousreply 9411/04/2012

Did anyone see the adorable three year old Dustin perform a Nicki Minaj tune on 'Ellen'?

by Anonymousreply 9511/04/2012

Is Ellen on something? She's impossibly cheery in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 9611/04/2012

[r91] must be a retard. Madonna actually said Gaga had good voice.

by Anonymousreply 9711/04/2012

she looks quite old in that clip except for the outfit. Hair and makeup don't make her look any younger, and even her voice is sounding old. Vadge just can't escape the aging process, no matter how hard she tries.

by Anonymousreply 9811/10/2012

I'm surprised she pulled her hair back for the interview. You can tell she had a facelift when you look at the right side of her face from her ear to near her eye.

by Anonymousreply 9911/10/2012

Rocco really seems like your typical All-American kid. I was not too surprised that he didn't have a British dialect. Several years ago someone documented Madonna's life behind the scenes (don't remember for what) and it showed her children playing/interacting and they sounded American. Makes me think Rocco and his family are probably not that involved in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 10011/10/2012

Not sure about Rocco, but Lourdes speaks perfect french.

by Anonymousreply 10111/11/2012

Looks like his MOM??

The kid is a mini-me of Guy Ritchie.

by Anonymousreply 10211/12/2012

Nobody cared for either the album or the singles, r80.

Not because she's 54 -- but because her music has become boring and weak.

And you are very mistaken to think "promotion" could have saved that album. It was destined to underperfom, simply because the music on it is LAME.

by Anonymousreply 10311/12/2012

WTF, R104!

by Anonymousreply 10511/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.