Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

It's already Screener Season again BITCHES!

Jealous?

And no, being a member of SAG doesn't get you screeners, at least not the kind that I have!

So far just a bunch of lame Sony Pictures flix, with the exception of Woody's To Rome with Love. Anyone know about the Intouchables, Smashed with Megan Mullally and Octavia Spencer, Searching for Sugarland? The good stuff never really arrives until Thanksgiving.

Nothing better than a crisp fall night, some hot cocoa, a faux-fur throw and a hot off-the-presses dvd of a movie that hasn't even hit theaters yet.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012

and if you think your going to say something witty about my post, it's probably already been said here:

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2012

and here:

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2012

My dad said The Intouchables was great. Generally, he has decent taste in movies. Watch it first.

by Anonymousreply 310/23/2012

Thanks R3, maybe I will.

by Anonymousreply 410/24/2012

I downloaded an 1080p Blu-ray rip of Intouchables and it's very good. Everything is available on the net if you know where to look.

by Anonymousreply 510/24/2012

be careful R5, they are tracking people through their IP addresses and will start prosecuting.

Anyway, today was quite a boon - Cloud Atlas, Argo and This is 40 arrived today.

It has been relatively slow so far with a bunch of interesting small movies. I did watch Bernie with Jack Black during Sandy power outage on my laptop computer.

I am just waiting now for Skyfall, D'Jango Unchained and Lincoln to arrive hopefully before Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 611/20/2012

op sounds fat.

by Anonymousreply 711/20/2012

Do you have to send those things back at some point OP, or are you able to keep your copy?

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2012

SAG members do get screeners.

by Anonymousreply 911/21/2012

You get to keep them forever. You are suppose to destroy them once they've been viewed, but I have a library of great movies from each year that I have yet to watch.

I actually watched this great small film Take Shelter from last year with Michael Shannon and Jessica Chastain that I dug out of the library during the Sandy blackout. I watched Bernie, To Rome with Love and Take Shelter.

by Anonymousreply 1011/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.