Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ann Coulter - "Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria and Kerry Washington are all ***AIRHEADS!!!***

A new pro-Obama campaign ad warning women about the alleged dangers that a Mitt Romney presidency would bring has caught the ire of none other than conservative commentator Ann Coulter.

“Just the idea of actresses putting together a political ad like this, it’s like listening to trust fund babies,” Coulter said on Fox News’ “Hannity” on Monday. “The reason you have the ability to put this ad together is because of nothing you have done yourself. Completely unearned, God gave you the gift of genetic beauty and nothing between your ears.”

Coulter wasn’t done there. She went on to say that the arguments espoused by Scarlett Johansson, Eva Longoria and Kerry Washington are weak, especially considering some prominent Democrats’ pasts. As a result of these indiscretions, she said that the Hollywood entertainers don’t have a decent argument that would sway independent voters.

“The general idea of air-headed actresses trying to persuade independent voters that Republicans are the ones who are going to be soft on rape,” Coulter said, continuing, “The party that defends John Edwards, Bill Clinton, Dominic Strauss-Kahn and meanwhile, you have these honorable and decent men in the case of Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney.”

by Anonymousreply 2911/07/2012

Kerry Washington is anything but an "airhead," as Coultergeist well knows from Ms. Washington's panel participation on Real Time two weeks ago. You were tuned in to the show, Coulter, aren't you and Bill good friends?

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2012

Whereas Coulter has nothing between the ears and a face that could stop a clock.

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2012

She's right about Scarlett and Eva. I have no idea about Kerry but thank goodness for plastic surgery because Kerry would not have a career without it.

by Anonymousreply 310/23/2012

"but thank goodness for plastic surgery"

Yes - MtF wouldn't be possible without it...

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2012

Again, stop posting whatever this cunt says. We don't give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 510/23/2012

Kerry Washington is very smart and aware. Coultergeist is a fucking lunatic.

[quote] you have these honorable and decent men in the case of Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney.”

Yeah, honorable and decent men who want to take women's rights back to the stone age. WTF is she talking about?

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2012

r6 - Ann is a physically (Male to-)Female (except for the Adam's Apple) - mentally Republican (birth-)male who got attention from the "Boys" in the Republican Party.

Hence the LBD long, long, long after cocktail hour ended...

by Anonymousreply 710/23/2012

I can't stand Coulter BUT she has a point. Anyone who bases his/her votes off of what a CELEB says/tells them to do is a fucking idiot. Why should we listen to these people? They're in entertainment and the election won't affect them anyway. Vote for Obama because YOU want to and it's better for YOU but don't do it because your favorite star is supporting him.

by Anonymousreply 810/23/2012

Don't listen to what any celebrity says about the election....except Kid Rock, Chuck Norris, and Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 910/23/2012

Yes, why would we want to listen to trust fund babies anyway? Let's start by ignoring Mitt.

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2012

Coulter is shilling a new book. It's not surprising that she's on FOX pandering to the birthers, flat earthers and Limburghers. I don't think she believes half of what she says. She's as inauthentic as S.E.Cupp.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2012

Well I guess odds are she'd have to be right on something....

by Anonymousreply 1210/23/2012

Clearly, Coulter doesn't know about beauty or having anything between the ears.

by Anonymousreply 1310/23/2012

She's such a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1410/23/2012

"God gave you the gift of genetic beauty and nothing between your ears.”

Well at least they got something from their creator, Ann.

by Anonymousreply 1510/23/2012

you guys are aware that Coulter tweeted last night that Obama is a 'retard', right?

by Anonymousreply 1610/23/2012

Eva Longoria is NOT an airhead especially when it comes to immigration issues. I've been shocked a few times at how bright she is. No idea about Johansson but I bet she knows that Canada didn't fight in the Vietnam War alongside us.

by Anonymousreply 1710/23/2012

Oh no! Ann Coulter's opinions are so important. How will they sleep at night?

by Anonymousreply 1810/23/2012

She meant to say retards but her tongue slipped.

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2012

I tweet my titties

by Anonymousreply 2010/23/2012

Well, frankly, Ann. I'd rather listen to a pretty airhead than to a shrill ugly beast airhead like you.

by Anonymousreply 2210/23/2012

R21, have you seen Kerry Washington talk about politics? She's 1000x brighter and more logical than any of those Eva Blondes on FOX news whose job is talk politics. I was shocked to find out she was an actress and not a scholar or pundit.

You sound pretty dim yourself if you think these three getting together is some tokenism thing.Did you see the Democrat's convention? We're inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 2310/23/2012

And people should listen to Ann Coulter instead of Johansson? Pfft.

R21 = Bitter white eldergay

by Anonymousreply 2410/23/2012

Ann would be so wonderful in CHICAGO as either Velma or Roxy, but she wouldn't be able to do the cartwheel at the end!

by Anonymousreply 2510/23/2012

This am she still thinks they are airheads

by Anonymousreply 2611/07/2012

The only air around here is the dry, musty kind coming out of her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2711/07/2012

No, no, R25, Ann is ideal casting for Mary Sunshine.

by Anonymousreply 2811/07/2012

Physically perhaps, r28...

But can you honestly imagine Ann clip-clopping her way across the stage like Rafalca, singing "There's a little bit of good in everyone"...

Especially as she is the poster child for the contrary?

by Anonymousreply 2911/07/2012
Need more help? Click Here.