Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Can't stand the redheaded girl on the Wendy's commercials

She bullies people to get their damn hamburgers.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16605/10/2015

I found her cute at first but now she's really tough to look at with her super huge face and sagging cheeks. It's a turn off from Wendy's for me, like those freaking singing chinchillas and Quizno's.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 210/23/2012

Frau bait.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 310/23/2012

If I were in that elevator when she says "better morning", she would be at the bottom of the shaft in 5 seconds...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 510/23/2012

I can't believe there is a thread on this. It belongs with the commercials we hate" thread.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 710/23/2012

Morgan Smith Goodwin

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 1210/24/2012

Do you work hard at living up to the stereotype, R10?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 1310/24/2012

She reminds me of Alyson Hannigan.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 1510/28/2012

She reminds me of a redheaded Anne Hathaway.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2004/13/2013

She needs to be slappitated!

Hard! And with prejudice!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2104/13/2013

I hate her, too, but not much, because I would never eat at Wendy's.

I hate Taco Bell's bromercials more, but I would never eat there, either.

The only thing that's "TV commercialed" me into buying it are all the different brands of Greek yogurt. Now I know I hate all of them fairly equally, with a slim preference for "Fruit on the Bottom" that's actually on the bottom, and not in a small side holster.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2204/13/2013

I guffawed at r23.

Thanks!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2404/13/2013

She had a brief role on an episode of Boardwalk Empire last season and was nearly unrecognizable with the short 1920s hair. She did a fine job; here's hoping she'll get more legit roles and will leave the world of fast food.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2504/13/2013

She kind of acts more like a guy/bro in that one with the guy buying the chair.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2604/14/2013

I loved Wendy's when Dave was still alive.

It's really gone downhill. They used to have amazingly good chicken sandwiches. Now, they're kinda awful.

I used to love their fries. Now, meh.

Even their burgers have changed... not for the better. I hate the pickles (they used to be really good) for starters.

Sigh.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2704/14/2013

I was at a Wendy's in GARDENA,CA. and one of their employees had to dress like that readheaded girl - WENDY. I asked her if she got paid extra and she said no.

Minimum wage to look like this for 8 hours.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 2904/14/2013

She comes across so smug and arrogant- it does not give you a good feeling about Wendy's

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3004/14/2013

Wendy's really has gone downhill....

chicken blah fries now suck burgers now suck....

Don't know what the hell thy did to the burgers, but they now suck.

Burger King also has shitty fries. The only thing I get there is the whopper jr.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3204/15/2013

Still laughing at r23 "lighting up" the bitch!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3304/15/2013

We need to send a link to this thread to Wendy's marketing.

"Ditch the bitch & fix your food!"

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3504/15/2013

She represents the mean girls who "rule the school" in all offices in NYC these days. I think Wendy's food has improved, I like the less salty pickles and love their new natural fries and the burgers still taste the same, same with the chicken nuggets.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3604/15/2013

ugh that stupid twat face, i cant stand that red headed girl. Shes so dumb and if she were a man i would punch her right in the stomach. When computer geek guy says hes gonna take a picture of the flatbread, and then she shows her stupid face, he says less face more sandwich, and then she shows her dumb face anyway. And she acts like shes better then everyone cuz she goes ton wendys, "Now thats better"! I though she was hot in a way at first until she opened her big mouth. Dave Thomas is rollin over in his grave right now, because ironiclly a red head has been the face of his franchise all these years and now a red head is going to put em out of business because of the way she treats ppl

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3705/08/2013

I'm so confused. Sometimes I see a Wendy who's young and Central Casting Hipster Obnoxious being her horrible spunky self. Other times I see a big fat older lady who says she's the real Wendy, daughter of Dave Thomas.

Are there really two Wendys? Isn't that sloppy ad work?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3805/08/2013

She never eats the food, next commercial they better show her taking a big bite of that crap. 10+ years ago Wendy's chicken sandwiches were delicious, they have really gone downhill. They also need to bring back their old fries.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 3905/08/2013

I always feel sorry for her cubicle mate the poor asian guy she bullies into dumping his burger and getting a Wendy's.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4005/08/2013

Which one of you dykes is going to eat my puss out in the copy room?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4105/08/2013

OMG I will never go to wendys if they don't get rid of her.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4205/12/2013

I will never go to wendys just because I hate thair commercials. If u add all the money wendys is loosing b/c of this anoying redhead girl that's a lot. Id say she needs to get fired !!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4306/09/2013

I like her, i like the commercials and on occasion, I like the salads as well.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4406/09/2013

Wendy's food has gone to crap anyway?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4506/09/2013

The woman who tried to extort Wendy's by putting a severed finger in a bowl of their chili is in trouble with the law again.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4606/09/2013

Let's deal with Ronald McDonald first, then we will take on the Wendy's girl.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4706/09/2013

[quote]I like her, i like the commercials and on occasion, I like the salads as well.

Now that's better.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4806/10/2013

I think she is hot And i never liked a fire bush But i bet the vagina is Shaved The food at Wendys is so much better than other chains, they just need hotdogs, but the cute Redhead is sooooooo Much better than the real obese unattractive "real " Wendy

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 4906/13/2013

I will not go to Wendys and patronize their restaurant with ads such as the ones with that Redhead. She is so phoney. Come on get better actresses for your ads.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5006/13/2013

How many jobs does this bitch have? Every few weeks she's sitting in a different cubicle in a different office with different coworkers always trying to get them to eat Wendy's.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5106/14/2013

If this is all you guys have to do I say to you all.....GET A FRIGGIN' LIFE

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5206/16/2013

Not even close, on Anne Hathaway. She NEVER eats the food. Only in one commercial did I see a shot of her from the back of "eating" something. Maybe it's in her contracts cuz she's an ANA.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5306/24/2013

She's a natural blonde! Also very fucking annoying. Her voice makes me want to stuff my wiener in a meat grinder to make a triple stack that twat can choke on

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5407/10/2013

I think it's funny how she's always with a different group of friends talking about how great Wendy's is. That can only go on so long before it gets weird. Actually, it's already weird. Why not make her someone who convinces strangers to eat there? Like a little Wendy's fairy godmother...or something?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5507/10/2013

I'd like to bitch slap her and Flo..

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5608/02/2013

I find her extremely offensive!!! Apparently, since I don't favor wendy's, I am a far less superiorly person than her. KISS MY DICK BITCH!!!!!! Wendy's get a less cocky spokesperson!!!!!!!!! Until you do that, I will not eat any item from your menu, and furthermore DIE YOU UNREAL WENDY'S BITCH;-)

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5708/09/2013

At least the fat Wendy is real!! I would love to do a red head. That being said... Fuck this arrogant bitch. Eat real food like almonds, bananas, and fruit. Fucking eat a steak or pork chop. Whatever you do, DO NOT SUPPORT WENDYS UNTIL THAY SLAY THIS BITCH!!!!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5808/09/2013

Her delivery of her lines is just like SNL church lady only worse...short...terse...know it all...last word in...judgemental tone...she is the worse spokesperson! She is easy to despise! Forget Wendys if they can't be more real than this...oh yeah..its fast food...not real in the first place...lol.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 5908/17/2013

Haha - lol!

I guarantee as of probably right now she's been pulled off the air. Too many references to her annoying voice, demeanor, and bordering stupid lines she blurts out in her commercials.

In fact, as of 10 days ago, Wendy Thomas (Dave's daughter) has been doing commercials.

The net is crawling with negative feedback regarding her voice, demeanor, and yeah OP! She's a damn bully lol!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6008/24/2013

I am glad I am not the only one who finds her annoying. She intimidates people who don't like her dumb sandwich- use to like wendy's - no more

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6208/29/2013

Does anyone have any info on Andre?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6308/29/2013

Do their tender grilled chicken sandwiches no longer taste like they've been marinating in chicken stock and love for two weeks? I'm so sorry to hear that :,(

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6408/29/2013

GOIN' IN!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6508/29/2013

If you think she's threatening, you're a wimp. If I weren't an old geezer and she were available I'd make a run on her in a minute. CVB

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6609/01/2013

That skinny bitch needs to go back to Wendy's training school.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6709/01/2013

Wendy's monterray chicken sandwich, also for a buck buck.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6809/02/2013

[quote]If you think she's threatening, you're a wimp. If I weren't an old geezer and she were available I'd make a run on her in a minute.

This is a gay board. If you think we care whether you'd make a run on some marginally attractive, obnoxious commercial actress, think again.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 6909/02/2013

she's comes across with a condescending and better than you attitude. get ride of her

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7009/02/2013

Wendy's needs to fire their ad agency. What kind of asshole gets judgemental and smug over someone else's lunch. I smash that greasy slop right in her ugly mug.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7109/02/2013

I think she is soooo obnoxious! Can't stand her. Lucky for Wendy's I like their food in spite of her because I might never go back there, otherwise.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7209/03/2013

Totally arrogant, though she has toned it down a little. But only a little.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7309/03/2013

She needs to be taken to a McDonald's parking lot and horsewhipped by the Five Guys with the Burger King supervising.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7409/03/2013

Why does the red head on wendy's commerical ever eat the food.Let me guess it sucks like all fast food.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7509/04/2013

She must be punished

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7609/04/2013

I was looking for a post saying where she NEVER EATS ANYTHING! (saw one above) I saw her pull a fork out of her mouth on one commercial eating a salad, but burgers, forget it! She just holds them, and in one, she's going for the mouth, but then they cut. THAT is so annoying to me.

I'd like to see Wendy Thomas chomping on a burger in these commercials instead of this skinny little twit.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7709/07/2013

Still hoping for some info on Andre

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7809/07/2013

Buck buck!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 7909/07/2013

Off with her red head!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8009/08/2013

I've heard from VERY reliable sources that she is JULIE'S sister!!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8109/08/2013

Get a grip people. It's a commercial, she is an actress. What makes yout think she is anything like the character she's portraying? You all can't be that stupid.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8209/08/2013

i think her and Flo from the progressive commercials should have a wannabe celebrity death match!!!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8309/11/2013

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person in the World who can't stand that annoying red head girl in the Wendy's commercials!! Please stop showing these stupid ass commercials! PLEASE!! Damn!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8409/16/2013

She is the biggest know it all and one upper in the world.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8509/16/2013

is it just me, or have they finally toned down her snarky attitude? If so, thank God!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8609/18/2013

R23 has the best suggestion:

"Light her up!"

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8709/18/2013

I feel like she read this thread about her not eating the food. In the chicken flatbread commercial she and her friend open their mouth wide by the sandwich but don't bite into it.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8809/18/2013

I prefer the real Wendy, she seems down to earth and like she actually eats there.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 8909/18/2013

Well she's always spoken very highly of you, OP.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9009/18/2013

I love redheads, and she gets on my nerves. It help to know after looking at her profile, she's not a real redhead, just a dye job.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9109/29/2013

The redhead is an anorexic, she loves to talk about food but never eats it

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9209/30/2013

So glad this is on a thread I hate the commercials

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9310/07/2013

SHE SURE DOES COME ACROSS LIKE ONE FUCKED UP FUCKER. THE REAL HIPSTER ASSHOLE WHO PUT THESE ADS TOGETHER IS THE ONE HIDING BEHIND THIS ACTRESS. HE OR SHE HAS DONE A DISSERVICE TO THE ACTRESS AND WENDY'S.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9410/08/2013

i find this bitch highly annoying. Cant stand her maybe we should get the burger king to go beat her up

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9510/14/2013

She thinks she so fucking cool with her Wendy's

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9610/22/2013

I hope she gets so damn fat from eating at Wendy's then gets type 7 Diabetes, which slowly kills her from the inside with no cure or treatment while she suffers in everlasting pain for 50 years until finally she dies after feeling the most pain you can possibly imagine. There I will stand next to God and tell him: "Nigga, you can't let this fat ass bitch live up here. Send her fat jelly ass down to the 9 Circles of Hell." Where Satan will gut her over and over just for his amusement. WHY? Because fat ugly bitch with red hair.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9710/23/2013

She probably could use some Vagisil...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9810/23/2013

fire crotch

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 9910/23/2013

She is a revolting disgusting animal. I hate her guts

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10011/07/2013

Don't hold back, r100...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10111/08/2013

The faux Swiss kid from the Toaster Strudel commercials is equally disturbing and annoying

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10211/08/2013

I think it is interesting that only the gays seem to pick up on her insipid vibe...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10311/08/2013

They originally sent her out there as a coquettish flirtatious bimbo, then realized they needed to create some politically correct set of weird friends for her which are never the same.

She may be a nice girl but the vibe she puts off on these ad's is bizarre and off putting.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10411/09/2013

Oh and Dana DeLorenzo from the Quizno commercial is hot as hell. :)

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10511/09/2013

Wow what group of pitiful people

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10611/21/2013

I actually like the Toaster Strudel ad, but it's the father's reaction I like: Why is a white boy in lederhosen at my breakfast table?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10711/21/2013

This is the greatest Quizno's television commercial of all time!

I still laugh hard at this one even several years later.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10811/21/2013

I didn't realize there were so many sexually repressed males("men" is outta the question!) living in their Mommie's basement sucking back Big Macs/Whoppers & chasing them with KD & Dr.Pepper. Buncha whining losers with too much time on their hands. If you don't like either her or Wendy's CHANGE THE FREAKIN' CHANNEL! I'd suggest you get a life but it's obvious you enjoy the one you have waaaaay too much.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 10911/23/2013

They want to sell the new, hip Wendy. Instead. She comes off as arrogant, manipulative, and bitchy. It was fine for Dave Thomas, a large man to pitch hamburgers. But it's not okay for a large woman to hawk burgers. She never says she's Wendy, the red dyed new spokeswoman. But it's obvious we're supposed to think so. We have memories longer than fruit flies Wendy.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11011/30/2013

Light her up!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11111/30/2013

i would just visit her fan site

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11212/05/2013

Shut your mouths.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11312/05/2013

U all need to get a life...it's a fucking burger commercial...how about you all try getting laid and stop deliberating on the perceived annoyance of a fictional fucking character used to peddle burgers...try moving out of your mothers' basements and put down the gaming joysticks down and stop disecting fast food ads!!!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11412/07/2013

SHES ALWAYS CHEWING WITH HER DAMN SAGGY MOUTH OPEN!! CHEWING WITH HER MOUTH OPEN I SAID!!!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11512/11/2013

you are all a bunch of f****** idiots

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11612/17/2013

I can't stand her either, but the blonde guy in the blue t-shirt who answers the door in the latest commercial is cute. Anyone know who he is?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11712/18/2013

She's now in a commercial with a barefoot guy. Why is that guy barefoot??

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 11812/18/2013

Her attitude doesn't annoy me; her stupid face does when she pretends to take a bite of the burger & there's nothing in her fucking mouth. If you want to sell me a burger, EAT IT, YO

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12012/21/2013

She is hot, sound like lesbians are jealous. If you all think she is gross and nasty then you all must be hideous.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12212/29/2013

I want to bang her

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12301/09/2014

She's annoying and her fantards in this thread are fucking idiots!!!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12401/09/2014

Very annoying, I 'mute' the commercials. There is something really nasty about her. Sorry.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12501/09/2014

She never actually puts the food in her mouth. If she won't even eat their crap why should we?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12601/10/2014

Red haired Wendy's woman with cute blonde Guy in blue shirt

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12701/12/2014

she drips vaginal discharge

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12801/12/2014

Get a life....it's a commercial! Wendy's has the best food of the fast food restaurants. She's way better than a clown or a hokey king.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 12901/25/2014

why all you haters, nothin wrong with redheads, we don't just have more fun we have more fun hot sex

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13002/09/2014

Maybe they can throw her in a fryolater in the next commercial...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13102/10/2014

She's in a new commercial for the Ciabetta sandwich and that bitch still doesn't take a bit of the damn food.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13202/10/2014

She really triggers my bipolar disorder.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13302/10/2014

LOL r133!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13402/11/2014

Cant stand her or the Sonic generic idiots!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13502/26/2014

The lot of you need lives

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13603/30/2014

r135, I also don't see the appeal of the Sonic guys. Surprised they have used those two actors for so long.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13703/30/2014

The Wendy's girl is hiding the Malaysian plane...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13803/30/2014

How old is she? I think she's really old playing young just like Flo.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 13903/30/2014

She is solely responsible for the war crimes in Crimea

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14004/11/2014

I was in Wendy's yesterday. Two cops came in got their food and didn't pay. The cashier just ran a special card through the register, the same one they use when they open the register.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14104/11/2014

r139, you are right. Flo is late 40's but they try to make her look younger in the commercials.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14204/11/2014

You're really not going to go to Wendy's because of those commercials.. What a fucking moron!,

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14304/14/2014

That bitch still doesn't take a bite! In the new commercial for the pulled pork a guy is shown eating it. She has never been shown putting any food in her mouth yet, is it that bad?

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14405/15/2014

Would do da bitch missionary style. Nom sayin... Bone dat hoe with my ramalama ding dong.

Bend her over and do operation ground and pound on her ass.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14506/15/2014

Absolutely horrendous looking

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14607/15/2014

I become annoyed when i look at her. Wish her the best..

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14707/23/2014

she is the type of woman that a man wants to pull the covers over her head and fart after a 2 week cabbage and baked bean binge

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14808/01/2014

I just saw the commercial where she's frickin' singin' to the pretzel burger. I seriously want to call Wendy's and find out why they want to irritate and push away customers by putting this nightmare on their commercials. She puts out the vibe that Wendy's is obviously for stuck up, assholes... who love to be made fun of by this red headed "Wendy's girl"... no thank u. She's useless and is truly ruining the Wendy's image, big time. I wouldn't spit on her to save her life, simple. Please get rid of this problem!! Watch ur profits go up...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 14908/02/2014

Eat the fucking sandwich already!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15008/02/2014

I hope she gets elevated cholesterol.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15108/02/2014

Typical bossy Frau cunt

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15208/02/2014

The redhead has bulimia cheeks.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15308/03/2014

The actress and I have been friends for years. She really is a sweetheart in real life. And she's making a fortune from those commercials.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15408/03/2014

She should be embarrassed, the latest commercials where she is singing are pure crap.

And she still won't take a bite of the food. The only things I have ever seen her put near her mouth is a strawberry from one of their salads.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15508/03/2014

Wendy's hasn't been the same since Dave died.

They changed their burgers (not nearly as good now), their chicken sandwiches (not even close to as good as they used to be), and their fries (ditto).

I no longer eat there. I used to eat there all the time. But ... bleh. The food has just gone downhill and it's just so damn expensive.

I'll still occasionally get a Frosty though. At least they haven't fucked THOSE up.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15608/03/2014

I agree r156, I miss their good chicken sandwiches and the thick fries.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15708/03/2014

re: the new pretzel bun commercial. The worst part is when she's shown hitting a cowbell. Because when Will Ferrell did it in an old SNL skit ("More cowbell!"), it was funny.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15808/03/2014

Bich die

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 15909/27/2014

R5 If I was in an elevator with her, I'd have her at the bottom of MY shaft in 5 seconds. Huh huh huh.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16009/27/2014

If she was last woman on earth I would jerk off.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16111/09/2014

If she was the last woman on earth and it was my turn I would jack off in front of her.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16211/09/2014

She's cute.

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16311/09/2014

Jesus fucking Christ it's bad enough having to see this annoying piece of shit on my television but the radio ads are just as fucking bad. They always start off with "Wendy's presents Red in blah blah blah" Whatever the stupid assholes who write these ads come up with. How fucking creative to name this annoying fire crotch cunt Red. Must've been real hard to come up with that name. I'm waiting for "Wendy's presents Red in Ass to Mouth" cause that's all I can think about when I see that annoying bitch. That she probably loves her red haired asshole stuffed to the cheeks full of cock, then she begs for whoever it is to pull it out & stuff it down her throat so she can taste her own shit. Fucking annoying ass to mouth bitch!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16403/13/2015

Okay 1st of all, have y'all ever heard of acting????? 2nd nobody is holding a gun to your head making you watch the commercials or listen to them on the radio!! 3rd idk what kinds of redheads y'all have been messing w/ but I feel sorry for them being in the company of your ignorance! I'm not defending the girl but have you ever met her, talked to her?? NOO so shut the hell up! It's really sad to see how negative & prejudice everyone has become!! I'm hoping your mother taught you that "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all" so some of you should listen!!

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16505/10/2015

I prefer this one...

by Dave Thomas rolling in his gravereply 16605/10/2015
Need more help? Click Here.