Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Im 55 yo and HIV- but...

my CL trick just emailed me and said he went in for a test and they told him they wanted him to come in to talk...

what if he is poz, and now im poz after all these years.

wouldnt that suck to convert this late in life?

i never even got herpes.

by Anonymousreply 5811/15/2012

RIP OP.

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2012

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2012

At least you got some good bangs.

by Anonymousreply 310/23/2012

CL is the bottom of the barrel, what did you expect??

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2012

[quote]wouldnt that suck to convert this late in life?

I probably sucks more to be so old and yet still so unwise.

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2012

im sorry, what is the "top" of the barrell, R4, where alley cats like you go to only have high class whoring experiences and all the whores are "clean"?

by Anonymousreply 710/23/2012

I bet it's syphilis. Not something you exactly want, but fortunately it's a reasonably straightforward cure.

by Anonymousreply 810/23/2012

Damn, Damn, Damn!

by Anonymousreply 910/23/2012

The big question, OP, is why have you been having unprotected sex the hole time? That's suicide to play raw with anyone, especially a low-life CL trick.

by Anonymousreply 1010/23/2012

R7, Manhunt has a higher quality selection of guys, and the trash is largely weeded out since MH is primarily a pay site.

by Anonymousreply 1110/23/2012

You exchange email addys with a CL trick?

You certainly aren't very smart. I wouldn't worry about HIV though. At your advanced age, a stroke or hypertension will most certainly get you first.

by Anonymousreply 1210/23/2012

OP never said he had unprotected sex, but if he did, he's old enough to know better (and fully aware that actions have consequences).

by Anonymousreply 1310/23/2012

I guess you didn't use condoms?

If you are now HIV positive, well, at least you had a good run. Now some new life changes are upon you that make your life quite different. Not that many people are up to that challenge, but I am sure you will.

by Anonymousreply 1410/23/2012

Don't they only give HIV test results in person so he'd have to go in anyway?

by Anonymousreply 1510/23/2012

Look on the bright side: At least you didn't break a hip.

by Anonymousreply 1610/23/2012

Since it may be a very recent exposure you can get on medicine ASAP and it probably won't shorten your life at all. I know someone who was born with it and is now in their early 20's.

by Anonymousreply 1710/23/2012

You better watch your step, OP. The eldergay police on DL is holocaust-trained. These vicious dweeb queens are said to possess a microwave that seats 40. If they find out who and where you are, you'll be toast.

by Anonymousreply 1810/23/2012

Yes, OP, that's what it would do, suck.

After all these years, it turns out that you have hidden shallows. The only way you can describe the consequences of your monumental stupidity is to say that it would suck?

One wonders how you have survived to 55, having unprotected sex with strangers. The world has known about the etiology of AIDS for at least 25 years. And you're still doing that?

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2012

Safe sex is your responsibility you fucking idiot

by Anonymousreply 2010/23/2012

Why are all you harpies insisting OP had unprotected sex?

by Anonymousreply 2210/23/2012

OP - When were you last tested?

by Anonymousreply 2310/23/2012

[quote]You exchange email addys with a CL trick?

No, Rose, they communicate telepathically.

by Anonymousreply 2410/23/2012

R21, you sound like a moron. At least op can go on a diet.

by Anonymousreply 2510/23/2012

Wow, you guys are brutal. What would your mothers say?

by Anonymousreply 2610/23/2012

um, r22, why else would he be worried about having been infected? Obviously these were raw encounters. Sadly so many guys bareback nowadays, it's really tough to find the sympathy for them when they seroconvert.

by Anonymousreply 2710/23/2012

No one asked the most important question (after "Did you use protection?) Did you bottom for him? My guess is yes, but if you didn't, I really wouldn't worry too much.

by Anonymousreply 2810/23/2012

Of course OP's a bottom, r28. How many tops do you know who start sentences with lower-case letters?

by Anonymousreply 3010/23/2012

Damn r29, that sounds great! Imma go get me some AIDS. OP, send me your trick's e-mail addy.

by Anonymousreply 3110/23/2012

You are really twisted r29. I'm not saying I don't know some people who do that, but most of the HIV+ people I know work for a living.

I didn't catch that r30. Would his "i's" be dotted with little hearts if he had hand-written his post?

by Anonymousreply 3210/23/2012

Who EMAILS anymore?!

by Anonymousreply 3310/23/2012

Is OP dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 3410/23/2012

R15, when I got tested I got the results over the phone.

R29 must be one of those freeper trolls that's been shitting all over the site lately.

by Anonymousreply 3510/23/2012

r29 has posted the same crap in other threads, notably the political ones. She's a master at the cut-and-paste. Pay her no heed.

by Anonymousreply 3610/23/2012

r29 is a freeper troll. He's also r7 in the Brenda Fricker thread.

by Anonymousreply 3710/23/2012

That's such an ugly thing to say R29. Shame on you.

If you played safe OP, you have nothing to worry about. You're 55, you've seen the HIV information every gay man should know, and I assume you are mature and smart enough to practice safe sex.

by Anonymousreply 3810/23/2012

I'm tired of these stupid Amerikunts acting like Obama fucking invented the welfare system. Are you out of your fucking mind? You cannot possibly REALLY be that stupid, can you?

by Anonymousreply 3910/23/2012

OP's post doesn't cover the most important issue. THE TOWEL SITUATION. What about the towel? Were you allowed to use one of his? Did you have one for him? Were they soft or like sandpaper? Did they smell? Were they fresh?

I mean really OP, so many unanswered questions.

by Anonymousreply 4010/23/2012

um, I believe the punctuation mark you are grappling forat the end of your second sentence, 41 is the period, not the question mark.

I love it when an illiterate calls someone else a fool.

BWWW AAA hahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahahhahahahaha hahahaahah hahahahah hahahah

by Anonymousreply 4210/23/2012

What's "CL?"

by Anonymousreply 4310/23/2012

Craig's List. It's an advertising site where the desperate go in order to get laid by strangers.

by Anonymousreply 4410/23/2012

[quote]The big question, OP, is why have you been having unprotected sex the hole time?

Is that a pun or are you asking us to here you out?

by Anonymousreply 4510/23/2012

r42 Really? "um" "forat" "grappling for" BWWW AAA Pot, meet kettle. Feel better now?

by Anonymousreply 4610/23/2012

um, dropping a space bar tap is hardly the same as thinking a delcarative sentence merits a question mark... just saying

by Anonymousreply 4710/24/2012

The Hole Time was my favorite gay bar in the 70's

by Anonymousreply 4810/24/2012

Damn op. you should have known better but I do hope you are negative.

by Anonymousreply 5010/24/2012

Did you get your test resluts?

by Anonymousreply 5111/15/2012

it's called perspective. at 55 i would have thought you would have acquired it. i guess not. seroconverting would suck? well what about being diagnosed with cancer or any other potentially terminal illness. in this thing called life, you take its punches and dig your heels in mary. where's your fucking grit?

by Anonymousreply 5211/15/2012

You almost surely have caught AIDS, Mary OP, so the logical next step is to just kill yourself now!

by Anonymousreply 5311/15/2012

double what [49] said. I'll never meet any of you hateful trolls because I don't hang out under bridges or shop at Kaftan Kabana and the only shut-ins I visit are through charity organizations, which you are too good for.

by Anonymousreply 5411/15/2012

newsflash to the self-righteous: we're all human.

congratulations on never making any but the smartest, healthiest, rightest choices every second of every day. your livers, lungs, cavity-free teeth, lack of spare tire, 20/20 eyesight, original face and most of all, the words you use speak volumes.

by Anonymousreply 5511/15/2012

so much for the so-called housing crunch, so many glass houses on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 5611/15/2012

OP, just make the most of whatever the outcome is, and know you're going to fine. you're living in a time with much better treatment and support for HIV than ever before.

I've been positive since '92, and came very close to death twelve years later mainly because of fear and self loathing.

now I'm in the best shape of my life, thanks to better meds, a better headspace, and YES, government assistance, which I've been paying into all of my working life.

by Anonymousreply 5711/15/2012

Silly,OP. Haven't you seen those AIDS ads with the guys throwing their arms into the air as they smile joyfully into the sun?

It's a new day. There are so many medications or there that can help toy live a carefree and AIDS full life.

by Anonymousreply 5811/15/2012
Need more help? Click Here.