Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How do you find out if a house is in foreclosure?

(for free)

My aunt wants to move in next door to my parents....they thing the house has been foreclosed on...how do you find out?

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 1011/10/2012

Most houses for sale have a sign--the sign almost always has a phone number--if only there were a way to use this information to determine whether the house is in foreclosure

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 110/23/2012

We want to get an offer in before it goes on the market.

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 210/23/2012

Quick OP, run out on to the lawn of the house and loudly declare "I called it first!"

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 310/23/2012

Although I guess I should wait until they remove the current residents....what if the despair drives them to a murder suicide? I don't want ghosts.

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 410/23/2012

Call the county office and ask them or go to a realtor who specializes in foreclosures and ask them how to find out

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 510/23/2012

Dress up in monocle, top hat, cape, and mustache.

Knock on the door.

Offer $2,500 if they sign your quit claim deed and walk away quietly.

Profit!

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 610/23/2012

ooo good idea r6 I've always wanted to dress like that but I thought I'd have to move to London.

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 710/23/2012

zillow is supposed to be listing forclosures now

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 811/07/2012

Go to your county auditor website and look up who the owners' bank was. Call them up and find out if they're going to try and sell it to recoup their loss.

Or it may already up for a Sheriff's sale- check their website, too.

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 911/10/2012

THere are a couple of beautiful old pre-war homes in my neighborhood that have their front doors and some lower windows replaced or covered with heavy plywood. I would assume that means they are in foreclosure.

But these 2 houses were once so beautiful I hope they can be bought by tasteful gay entrepeneurs and spruced up to be put on the market soon.

by vultures picking at the carcass reply 1011/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.