Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Chris Hayes on MSNBC.

The hottest geek I have ever seen. The ad of him talking in the street with an open collar shirt gets me hard.

Unfortunately I hear he is married with a child.

by Anonymousreply 4912/12/2013

There are so many hot geeks on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 110/18/2012

I like to imagine that Chris Hayes, Ezra Klein and Steve Kornacki take turns tag-teaming each other to relieve tension.

by Anonymousreply 210/18/2012

I'm partial to Sam Stein.

by Anonymousreply 310/18/2012

I just want to run my fingers through his hair while he talks about income inequality...

by Anonymousreply 510/18/2012

I love Steve Kornacki!!

Hayes talks like he's on meth, and he'll never live down that stupid anti-troops comment.

by Anonymousreply 610/18/2012

This thread is useless without jpgs (or another visual file such as gif. But please, no bitmaps).

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2012

Yeah there's something about him. I like Ari Melber and Ezra Klein as well.

by Anonymousreply 910/19/2012

Who he?

by Anonymousreply 1010/19/2012

I agree with you, OP. And when I saw Chris in person, I had a surprise. He's the only TV personality I've ever met who was not shorter than I expected. He, on the contrary, always struck me as rather small on TV. He's a big guy!

by Anonymousreply 1110/19/2012

he has a warm, moist, inviting anus...

by Anonymousreply 1210/19/2012

The many faces of Chris Hayes.

by Anonymousreply 1310/19/2012

For R8.

by Anonymousreply 1410/19/2012

Who is that a picture of, r14? It's none of the guys named in the thread so far.

by Anonymousreply 1510/19/2012

I like him.

by Anonymousreply 1610/19/2012

huh??

by Anonymousreply 1710/19/2012

Steve Kornacki is a adorkable.

Chris Hayes talks over his guests, even though they are more interesting than he is.

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2012

[quote]The ad of him talking in the street with an open collar shirt gets me hard.

He has sexy forearms in that ad.

by Anonymousreply 1910/19/2012

Ari Melber makes me weak..and I love Sam Stein. I record Chris every weekend and he acutally has calmed down alot. When he does amp it up he tends to apologize for monopolizing the time.

by Anonymousreply 2010/19/2012

He's really tall.

by Anonymousreply 2110/19/2012

"He's large."

by Anonymousreply 2210/19/2012

what about Andrew Ross Sorkin? very hot man, and i've found no "private" info on him.

by Anonymousreply 2310/19/2012

Married, R23.

His wife is named "Pilar Queen"... seriously. And look at the HONKER on her!

[quote]Pilar Queen, Andrew Sorkin Published: June 10, 2007

[quote]Pilar Jenny Queen, the daughter of Bobbi Queen of New York, was married last evening to Andrew Ross Sorkin, the son of Joan Ross Sorkin and Laurence T. Sorkin of Scarsdale, N.Y. Rabbi Richard Jacobs officiated at the Angel Orensanz Foundation for the Arts in New York.

[quote]The bride, 26, is an agent at Inkwell Management, a literary agency in New York. She graduated from Northwestern.

[quote]Her mother is the senior fashion editor at Women’s Wear Daily and the associate fashion editor of W magazine, both in New York.

[quote]The bridegroom, 30, is the chief mergers and acquisitions reporter for The New York Times and is the editor of DealBook, an online financial news report on the Web site of The New York Times. He graduated from Cornell.

[quote]His mother is a playwright and librettist, whose credits include “(mis)Understanding Mammy: The Hattie McDaniel Story,” which played at Theater Five in New York this year, and an operatic version of “Strange Fruit” that is to have its premiere this month at Memorial Hall at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill. His father is a partner in Cahill Gordon & Reindel, the New York law firm.

by Anonymousreply 2410/19/2012

He looks like a former fat kid.

by Anonymousreply 2510/19/2012

What's with all the Jews?

by Anonymousreply 2610/19/2012

Chris is a nice Catholic boy from the Bronx. What changed his trajectory in life, he says, was going to Hunter High School.

by Anonymousreply 2710/20/2012

Glad to see the Ezra Klien love here. I have a huge crush on him.

by Anonymousreply 2810/20/2012

I wonder if Chris Hayes also has a large cock to go with his tall body?

by Anonymousreply 2910/20/2012

OP, not a geek. King of the dweebs.

by Anonymousreply 3010/20/2012

Chris's hair is out of control:

by Anonymousreply 3110/20/2012

Like R3, I prefer Sam Stein as well.

by Anonymousreply 3210/20/2012

What about Chris's frequent guest Josh Barro? He is a Conservative writer from Bloomberg, openly gay and lists as one of his FB fav's "Nasty Pig Products".

I'd love to hate-fuck him. I think he would like it too.

by Anonymousreply 3310/20/2012

Christ says about 80% of tweets that he gets from conservatives are on this theme:

by Anonymousreply 3410/20/2012

Christ = Chris

LOL:

Dan Savage ‏@fakedansavage @chrislhayes You aren't gay enough, but your glasses are more than lesbian enough. That should be some consolation.

by Anonymousreply 3510/20/2012

More of that joshing:

Dan SavageVerified ‏@fakedansavage @chrislhayes You're not gay enough, Chris, not nearly. Who is, really? Details

Following

Christopher HayesVerified ‏@chrislhayes @fakedansavage I do my best. Reply Retweet Favorite 3 FAVORITES 11:05 AM - 20 Oct 12 · Embed this Tweet Tweet textImage will appear as a link 2h Michael Ditto ‏@janus303 @chrislhayes @fakedansavage You're so gay that when you eat skittles you fart rainbows. Or something. Details 2h Dan SavageVerified ‏@fakedansavage @chrislhayes You aren't gay enough, but your glasses are more than lesbian enough. That should be some consolation. Details 2h Christopher HayesVerified ‏@chrislhayes @fakedansavage that's definitely what I've been shooting for. Details 2h Dan SavageVerified ‏@fakedansavage @janus303 @chrislhayes It's the other way around: super gays eat rainbows, shit Skittles. Provides necessary nutrients with net carb loss. Details 2h Tony King ‏@Aboriginal_Guy @fakedansavage @chrislhayes I'll admit Chris is a good looking man and I'm sure he knows it and besides he's married. Details 1h Dan SavageVerified ‏@fakedansavage @Aboriginal_Guy @chrislhayes I'm married. That's not proof a guy is straight anymore. Details 40m Maria pia palermiti ‏@Piccola65 @fakedansavage my mom said if u don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything.I teach this to my kids&some "grownups" should follow it. Details 28m Dan SavageVerified ‏@fakedansavage @Piccola65 Friendly joshing. Nothing wrong with being gay = nothing wrong with joking around with someone you like & admire about being gay. Details © 2012 Twitter About Help

by Anonymousreply 3610/20/2012

That honk has it's own zip code, R24!

If she had half of it chopped off, it would still be just 'big'.

by Anonymousreply 3710/20/2012

Josh Barro is actually quite cute sitting down. Have no sense of what his body's like. He also seems to have tempered alot of his consevative views as he has appeared more on the show. He was very funny about going to the GOProud party in Tampa.

by Anonymousreply 3810/23/2012

The new Chris Hayes show is a little too bells and whistles but does manage to devote alot of time to a specific issue. I miss the weekend show though. Kornacki should be interesting.

by Anonymousreply 3904/03/2013

Chris has a hot bod. Much better than that shrimp, AC. He could whup AC with one hand tied behind his back.

by Anonymousreply 4012/10/2013

lmfao- He is no way near as hot as AC. Chris and Rachel Maddow could be body doubles

by Anonymousreply 4112/10/2013

Chris us 6' tall, he told me.

He like to fuss with his hair. If you notice, it's poofed a little differently for each show. (Sorry, Chris).

Before he got his show, he was one one segment, where the camera switched to him before he was ready, and caught him doing really, really deep breathing in-and-out, in anticipation of going on. It was adorable.

by Anonymousreply 4212/11/2013

To what extent do you think the exchanges on Chris' show, or the other MSNBC shoes, are scripted? They're purportedly not to be, but I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 4312/11/2013

I always thought Josh was hot and gave a very gay vibe. I figured that Josh and Chris might be fucking "on-the-down-low."

I didn't know he was out. Thanks for the info. It's nice to know the gaydar still works.

by Anonymousreply 4412/11/2013

I wonder if Josh has gotten it on with Steve Kornacki (since he's on his show a lot).

by Anonymousreply 4512/11/2013

How do I get a date with Steve Kornacki? I luv him!

by Anonymousreply 4612/11/2013

Another vote for Sam Stein. And one for Brian Schactman.

by Anonymousreply 4712/11/2013

Is Sam Stein gay?

by Anonymousreply 4812/11/2013

I think Sam is married, R48 (not that that means anything).

by Anonymousreply 4912/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.