Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tan Mom tweeking her guts out on Anderson

Most awkward interview EVER!!!

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2012

The mouth......Oh THE NAILS!!!! Some of them appear to be hanging off??

by Anonymousreply 110/18/2012

She was an absolute fucking train wreck on Dr. Drew the other night. Anyone catch it?

by Anonymousreply 210/18/2012

How many horrible things happened to her prior to becomig "Tan Mom"? various abuse, Kidnapping- TWICE, fights, plates in her head, stalkers...really her story went on and on, when all they should have been taliking about her new skin routine on Dr Drew. For the record, if that is what she is like and defines it as "Normal" then something is really, really wrong with her.

by Anonymousreply 310/18/2012

I'm not sure how someone who's obviously addicted to meth can even pretend to be concerned with their skin's health. The before and after shots they showed on Dr. Drew were simply "face paint ON" and "face paint OFF" side-by-side comparisons. Like that really proves anything. The funniest part of the show was when she said, "I work my BUTT off!" and then when Dr. Drew asked what she does for work she ummm'd and ahhh'd and finally said, "Well...I'm a housewife." Later on she said she's busy writing a book and developing her own skin cream LOLLLLLLL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 410/18/2012

Worse is how Anderson pretends this is a real story. He's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 510/18/2012

People watching morning tv don't want hard news, they want to be entertained. It's supposed to be fun, Anderson gives them what they want and his ratings have improved.

by Anonymousreply 610/18/2012

by Anonymousreply 711/13/2012

Turn on Dr. Drew!!! She's on again!

by Anonymousreply 811/20/2012

oh god. that is horrible. i feel for her. she def on meth. A LOT of meth. that coupled with mental illness and or a past physical accident. ugh

by Anonymousreply 911/20/2012

Her kid is the poster child for fetal alcohol syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 1011/20/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!