Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Fat family moved in next door

I rent a room in a nice healthy well groomed neighborhood. It's close to the university I attend and most eveyone seems health concious. Lots of bikers, runners, gardners, walkers and such. I just got a look at the people who bought the house right across the street. All and I mean all of them are FAT. Fat mom, fat dad, fat boy and both girls are fat too. I don't know about this. I guess I could try to help them with their problem but fat people make me sick. I mean really sick. That may not sound nice but fat people raising fat kids is child abuse. That's not so nice either. And no I am not trolling.

by Anonymousreply 15504/26/2014

[quote]And no I am not trolling.

Do you think we were born yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 110/17/2012

You are adiposily bigoted!

by Anonymousreply 210/17/2012

Close the curtains, Gladys.

The Guiding Light is on in five.

by Anonymousreply 310/17/2012

Hmmm. The fat family were able to buy a house. You, on the other hand, are a boarder.

by Anonymousreply 610/17/2012

This is shocking and appalling. This must be so offensive to your delicate sensibilities.

Is there any way you can put tin foil or some sort of paint on your windows so you can't see them?

Perhaps filing a complaint with the city you live in? They must have community standards.

by Anonymousreply 710/17/2012

OP, OK, I'll take you seriously. Sat in an all seats taken free movie preview. Not enough room for ladies size 10 me, because the 10-year-old next to me couldn't fit in his seat. Forget putting down my arm rest; impossible to do. His dad bought him a snack of a giant sized popcorn and a huge soda. Talked about the dinner they would have at 10pm after the flick. NO I didn't say anything; wouldn't have been polite. Yes, I thought that was child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 910/17/2012

OP can't you afford an apartment? i thought only druggies & hobos lived in rooming houses.

by Anonymousreply 1210/17/2012

Op seriously mind your own fucking business. This is not your neighborhood. You rent a fucking room. Know your place until you finish school and are able to wait tables at Olive Garden full time.

God I am sick of pretentious gays.

by Anonymousreply 1310/17/2012

That wasn't my point, R8/OP. My point is going, 'eww, ick, ick' doesn't help the situation. Neither does condemning. Everyone has a point of view on everything. You just singled an entire family out because they don't fit with your view of what's right. Sounds like what a lot of straight people do to us, no? You seem pretty narrow minded, so I don't expect you to get what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 1510/17/2012

Your life sounds so rich and fulfilling. Glad you can pick your neighbors out of a lineup (I sure as hell can't recall meeting mine!).

by Anonymousreply 1610/17/2012

You are disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1910/17/2012

[quote] but fat people make me sick. I mean really sick.

Get over it, OP. There are many reasons why people look different and have different body types.

by Anonymousreply 2010/17/2012

[quote] My parents are rich. I'm 19. I turn 20 in January. I work at a law office part time and then clean port a pots.

OP - Perhaps you will become more tolerant as you get older, but at the moment you seem to have a shity attitude.

by Anonymousreply 2110/17/2012

Well, then call child social services and ask what their policy is regarding parents who raise morbidly obese children. Maybe they'll send someone out to talk to the parents, give them brochures about nutrition and helpful pointers for accessing healthier foods, that sort of thing.

Additionally, you could write a letter to your local governing officials, affirming your position on this matter and requesting that they address the issue.

Or, move to a country where people aren't obese, such as Japan. Because the reality is that US obesity rates are projected to keep going up for another 40 years before leveling out.

by Anonymousreply 2210/17/2012

[quote]I will not be friending these people

Oh dear. Stay in school, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2510/18/2012

You're weird OP I think you need to work more or get some hobbies. So you don't like fat people, get over it. It really seems like you've got an unhealthy obsession with the fatties.

by Anonymousreply 2610/18/2012

Abner! There's a bunch of fatasses next door!

by Anonymousreply 2810/18/2012

OP, you are a judgemental loser. People are different then you and therefore need your scorn disguised ad 'concern for the kids'. Give me a fucking break. You're a douche.

by Anonymousreply 2910/18/2012

I hope that FAT mama bitch falls on yo ass and smothers you to death.

by Anonymousreply 3010/18/2012

Thyroid disorders can be inherited. OP, in your literature handouts you should include metabolic, adrenaline, and thyroid dysfunction education. Maybe the family will be blown away by your concern and decide its time for a family trip to the doc. You might recommend a doc with a large waiting room.

by Anonymousreply 3110/18/2012

Wonder what OP would have done if the couple from whom he rents his room had been FAT!

by Anonymousreply 3210/18/2012

SNL's Widettes are your neighbors?

by Anonymousreply 3310/18/2012

Wow, OP's an ass. OP makes me sick. I mean REALLY sick.

by Anonymousreply 3410/18/2012

The problem is really their clothes. They don't fit well and they're not flattering. Also, the clothes always look dirty and really old. I hold my breath when I get close, so I can't tell, but I wonder if they smell.

by Anonymousreply 3510/18/2012

OP, you don't live in a 'nice' neighborhood if they allow boarders. You are itinerate trash and are not in any position to even HAVE an opinion of your betters (homeowners), much less express it.

Boarders make me SICK!

by Anonymousreply 3610/18/2012

You admitted that someone being fat offends you. You are hanging the term abuse on it to justify it. You don't give a damn about the kids next door, you hate the way they look.

You're idea of what constitutes "nice" is fucked, for you have not displayed anything approaching that in discussing people you don't even know. If they want help they can go to their doctor or other supports, not some judgemental little prick who threatens their family integrity in order to justify his preference not to see fat people.

by Anonymousreply 3710/18/2012

[quote] They are a drain on society.

Did you learn that line from rich daddy, OP? Or was it rich mummy?

by Anonymousreply 3910/18/2012

OP, shut up. You're just fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 4010/18/2012

Don't worry about us, R37. We have each other, lots of friends, oh....and a house we OWN. We don't give a shit about the opinion of some uppity little queen who doesn't have a pot to piss in. We keyed his car and slashed his tires last night. We'll continue to bully him until he moves....or makes an "I hope it gets better" vid.

by Anonymousreply 4110/18/2012

[quote]Will they be able to keep up with landscaping?

Snort. No dear, you'll be doing that for them. Manual labor is your lot in life.

by Anonymousreply 4210/18/2012

OP, how about you leave the neighborhood and live somewhere else? They can lose weight for free, and can afford to live in that neighborhood. But somehow because you rent a room you think you're better than them and don't want to befriend them? They'll probably think you're beneath them when they find out you rent. Not only rent, but rent a room. So think about that the next time you want to belittle others. By the time they lose weight, they'll be in shape and well to do, and you'll be in shape and still somewhat poor.

by Anonymousreply 4410/18/2012

Yes OP! Finally someone gets it. Fatties must be killed. They offer nothing to society. They drain, drain, drain... They are weak minded. Slow metabolisms? EXCUSE. Eating addiction? EXCUSE. Screwed up thyroid? EXCUSE. They just choose to focus on things other than diet and exercise? EXCUSE. They must be killed and called out on their abuse against children and mankind in general.

And I agree OP: WHY WOULD FATTIES EVER BUY A HOUSE WITH A SWIMMING POOL?? So I guess they're FAT and STUPID. LOLZ.

So, let's kill ALL fatties, even if they're already dead. They have done nothing but offend, eat they're way through the ozone, and smell bad:

Oprah. GONE. Rosie and Roseanne. GONE. William Taft. STRICKEN FROM THE RECORD! Bill Clinton (for those unsightly obese years). GONE. Babe Ruth. GONE. Hitchcock. GONE. 70s Elvis. ACTUALLY GONE/STRICKEN. Winston Churchhill. STRICKEN!

by Anonymousreply 4510/18/2012

Given that you misspelled 'conscious' and 'gardener' in your original post, I'm guessing the university you go to should spend more time teaching you and less time letting you run off to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 4610/18/2012

OP, do you live close enough to them that you can hear when they flush? I love a good BM from a big fat person...sometimes they'll even flush twice.

by Anonymousreply 4710/18/2012

Thank GOD, DLers are an improving lot. Keep putting idiot OP in his place.

by Anonymousreply 4810/18/2012

[quote]it's a nation wide problem

So is illiteracy, OP. Something should be done about it.

by Anonymousreply 5110/18/2012

OP is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 5210/18/2012

I hate the OP and wouldn't be surprised if he could lose a few pounds himself.

Everyone is different, OP. Some people have great bodies no matter what they eat. Some have serious physical problems that lead to weight gain. Some do something about it. Some learn to live in their own skin. Those people across the street might be some of the nicest people anyone could ever meet but you're a bigoted asshole. Whoever raised you should be locked up for child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 5310/18/2012

Keep on reaching for the stars, Millennials! Christ, an entire generation of useless, unemployablable, shallow, judgmental idiots. Go vote for Romney, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5410/18/2012

Never R54, Romney wouldn't give a shit. You think he would REALLY give an honest shit about abused children? Never Going To Happen. Michelle Obama is the ONLY one pushing this issue and she's doing a damn good job of it. Would rather see her in charge than her husband.

by Anonymousreply 5510/18/2012

Let me guess, OP. You're majoring in public health.

That way, when you graduate, you can go around dictating policy for how people should live their lives.

Well, I have a place for you in my administration. Come see me when you graduate.

by Anonymousreply 5610/18/2012

Fat parents raising fat children is child abuse? You worthless fucking piece of shit, OP. Why don't you throw yourself in front of a bus, or out of a window, and rid the earth of your abject idiocy??? Child abuse can be sexual, emotional, verbal, PHYSICAL (as in, I worked somewhere - and group home - and saw the RESULTS of "real" abused children). Your distaste (pardon the pun) for fat people is your business. Lots to be repelled by, I agree. But throw that in with "child abuse" makes me SICK.

And no, I was never abused (well, a bit emotionally, I supposed), but let's not diminish the horror of REAL child abuse by likening it to overeating. Unless you present pictures of parents holding down their kids head, and opened their mouth.

Die, screaming, you fuckard.

by Anonymousreply 5710/18/2012

OP, if you htink what you describe is child abuse, what in the motherfucking hell would you call it when parents starve their children? you think THAT doesn't go on?

Hey, I find (or perhaps "found"; more in the 80's, and yes, I'm old) looking at skinny, bag-of-bones faggots pockmarked-looking faces scarred with Kaposi's sarcoma repulsive! Gee, why did their parents occasionally approve their lifestyles of fucking everything that moved, till they got AIDS? I hope they don't move next door to me so I don't have to look at them!

I hate black faces; I hope THEY don't move next to me;ewww, gross!

You fucking retarded troll. I hope someone fat sits next to you in a public area and accidentally steps on your toe.

by Anonymousreply 5810/18/2012

If the OP isn't a troll (SPOILER ALERT: he is!) he's definitely an Aspie, because he clearly isn't getting it. R5 gave the best response in this thread. Let's spell it out, shall we? IT ISN'T ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT ANYBODY ELSE DOES WITH THEIR LIFE, OP! You can *gasp* be judged just as harshly by strangers, and likely frequently are given your nasty, narcissistic, superior attitude.

I suggest you post flyers warning your (thankfully thin!) neighbors of the horrible fat menace that has taken over the neighborhood, then be sure to burn something on the hideous obese family's lawn so they get the message that they aren't wanted there. (Some sort of religious iconography would be best, so they know that God is on your side in this fight. A cross maybe?) Make sure you tag their house with spray-painted fat slurs, so they get full the message that "their kind ain't wanted" in them parts. (Be sure to only use white paint! White is the color of thin, after all.) Finally, make sure you knock on their door and confront the father about how he and his wife are abusing their children, and how you intend to do something about it. That ought to make everything right between you. I'm sure they'll move right out after that, and some gorgeous, slim homophobes (what harm can they be?) will move in, making everything right and comfortable in your world again.

by Anonymousreply 5910/18/2012

Wait, OP is a young guy boarding with an old lady. Does that mean he's going to kill her and her cat and then jump to his death. I hope not. Well....the last part would be okay.

by Anonymousreply 6010/18/2012

why care? they will all be dead of heart attacks soon. It's survival of the thinniest dammit!

by Anonymousreply 6110/18/2012

I'm with r59: OP is definitely working his way through a "special" school for people on the Autism spectrum, with abnormal obsessions and severe social handicaps.

At least, I hope he is. Otherwise, he's not going to survive very long at school.

by Anonymousreply 6210/18/2012

If the family is fat, how is this your business? I am offended by alot of behavior that I see, but it isn't any of my business and I keep my mouth and my opinions to myself. As long as what people do doesn't impinge on my life in any way or is so grossly against societal norms I keep quiet. I suggest you do the same. You'll live longer.

by Anonymousreply 6310/18/2012

I lost much weight, but it turned my life into hell (no, not because of diet or exercises - that was actually pretty easy), so I'm back to my old self. I'd rather die of heart attack soon than go through that all again.

I miss the cute guy in the mirror though.

by Anonymousreply 6410/18/2012

R63 Sarah Palin said the same thing to Michelle Obama.

Why is it your business to try to keep America's kids from being obese? Isn't that the parent's responsibility?

by Anonymousreply 6510/18/2012

Why do Americans think that what everyone else does is their business? It's like a nation of nosy neighbours.

Mind your own business, OP. It's got absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with you.

by Anonymousreply 6610/18/2012

[quote]I'd love to see the parent's held accountable.

You have no right to feel so high & mighty, OP -- you're old enough to be in college but still haven't learned how to use apostrophes.

And please stop saying "there ought to be laws"! There are laws against child abuse. Find out whether the ones in your jurisdiction address parents who foster obesity -- if they do, report your neighbors to the authorities -- if they don't, try to persuade your political representatives to introduce legislation (it's not hard in a college town to drum up support for social causes). Put your efforts where your mouth is & go do something constructive about the problem you perceive.

by Anonymousreply 6810/18/2012

Michelle Obama is promoting healthy eating and exercise, there is nothing wrong with that. The USA needs role models to help the parents as well as the children. Being perpetually overweight is a mental health issue as well as physical.

As for op, yeah, mind your own business, be like Michelle Obama and be a role model for those new neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 6910/18/2012

No, R66, I don't agree with Sarah Palin. I believe a country should have strong national policies regarding the health and well-being of its citizens. And that includes universal healthcare (I'm not American, you see)

But that's an entirely different thing from the OP. He doesn't care about their health (and even if he did it still wouldn't be any of his business) He's just disgusted at the fatties.

by Anonymousreply 7010/18/2012

I didn't know there was a University for trolls.

by Anonymousreply 7110/18/2012

Die, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7210/18/2012

There's actually a mental illness where a person *hates* the way another person looks and obsesses about it. I was on the subway in Boston and there was an adverstisement for people with this disorder to sign up to do a clinical trial of some sort.

OP, if you aren't really a troll: get help; you are seriously fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 7310/18/2012

You might try minding your own fucking business. You are disgusting

by Anonymousreply 7410/18/2012

OP, dress up like Richard Simmons and do an intervention on the family next door. You could start a neighborhood run at 6 am each day and then have everyone over to your room for a weigh in.

by Anonymousreply 7510/18/2012

[quote]it's a nation wide problem

LOL!

Too bad OP isn't bright enough to have made an intentional pun.

Hey, OP, does your sweet little landlady know she's renting to a rump-ranger?

by Anonymousreply 7610/18/2012

Oh, you're that guy from the wealthy neighborhood thread who claims to come from a super rich family, yet scrubs pots and pans and works in a law office to put yourself through college.

It's all very touching.

by Anonymousreply 7710/18/2012

[quote]Fat family moved in next door

[quote]I just got a look at the people who bought the house right across the street.

Whoah! OMG, you mean, like, there are fat people next door AND fat people right across the street? Where do you live, Porkapolis? Blubberville? Fattington? I mean, like, you're fucking SURROUNDED BY FAT! Jesus H. Doughnuts, you'd batter get your skinny pasty self the hell outta there before you catch it!

by Anonymousreply 7810/18/2012

I love R78. LOL

by Anonymousreply 7910/18/2012

During the coming Great Famine the skinnies will die off first, leaving the fat people (now a bit thinner) to rule the Earth.

by Anonymousreply 8010/18/2012

OP, this is an Especially Sad Tale about those poor Ever-Suffering Tots. Their Parents are certainly Evil, Slovenly Teachers of bad habits. Your Evocative, Somber Tirade is touching. However, this situation is noe of your business: Avert your eyes, cupcake!

by Anonymousreply 8110/18/2012

Now you live in a well balanced neighborhood...instead of Stepford! How nice for you!

by Anonymousreply 8210/18/2012

These 'troll threads' get the best replies. If not a troll thread, it's yet another gay-frau posting and that's even funnier.

by Anonymousreply 8310/18/2012

No, cupcake seems fitting.

by Anonymousreply 8410/18/2012

What's a gay-frau?

by Anonymousreply 8510/18/2012

It's something that's often encountered right here on DL; sniffy queens full of their own cheap self importance who have created their own bubble of prissy and often ignorant social norms. They usually whitter on about 'fish' and have an almost psychotic fear of the vagina- even the mention can send them into convulsions.

by Anonymousreply 8610/18/2012

What is your address op? Do they have young daughters?

by Anonymousreply 8710/18/2012

[quote]an almost psychotic fear of the vagina

Vagiphobia (!!)

by Anonymousreply 8810/18/2012

OP does bring up an interesting question. If you suspect parents of abusing their children, but have no real proof, what can you really do? I once spent hours trying to contact the right governmental authorities, just to be told there was not enough evidence. I remember a news story where children in FL were removed from their home because the boy's teacher was worried about his weight. His father claimed that Samoans just have a very large build. It ended up as a controversy over racial discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 8910/18/2012

This thread is making me hungry.

OP, I feel for your extremely stressful time. Now, pass the biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 9010/20/2012

You're an asshole OP. Hopefully one of the fat family will sit on you and crush your ribcage until you stop breathing.

by Anonymousreply 9110/20/2012

Fatty Fatty 2X4, cant' get through the dressing room door?

by Anonymousreply 9210/20/2012

Well after seeing bags of KFC going into that house twice the week before last, I knew I had to say something. So I decided to try and stop the abuse. Could I have buried my head in the sand? Yes, but that would not help these fat slobs in any way. So I put my self out there.

I went over there a couple weeks ago and talked to the dad. He was not receptive at all. Neither was the mother. But I was expecting that. You know the saying, no good deed goes unpunished. Even telling them about how they were ruining their childrens health made no difference. These fat fucks just didn't get it or even care.

So I decided to help the kids anyway. All three of the children were VERY receptive to what I had to say and were open to my help. We are working together w/o the parents cooperation right now, but I am encouraging them to speak up. I think we will make more progress with the parents in the loop.

by Anonymousreply 9311/02/2012

[quote]So I decided to help the kids anyway.

Please tell us what happened. We're all waiting with bated breath!

by Anonymousreply 9411/02/2012

OP/R93, you are a nutcase. If you keep this up, you will find yourself with a restraining order against you.

by Anonymousreply 9511/02/2012

R94, All three kids have memberships for the Gym at my school. The university is in walking distance and there is a program set up for them. Getting them there is the problem because they have to come up with an excuse as to where their going. That's the main reason I want them to tell the parents. Maybe if they see that their kids want to be more healthy they'll take action. Of coarse the way they talked to me, I doubt it. But one way or the other the kids will get the help they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 9611/02/2012

Ok, now you blew it OP. It was ridiculous enough until you said you're "working" with the kids sans parents. Come on, you have to try harder than this. We WANT to go along with the fantasy, but you keep fucking it up.

by Anonymousreply 9711/02/2012

[quote] OP: ",,,where their going"

Our fine university system at work. An obsessive, intrusive, lunatic cunt. AND illiterate to boot. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 9811/02/2012

[quote]Getting them there is the problem because they have to come up with an excuse as to where their going.

[quote]Of coarse the way they talked to me, I doubt it.

At least those kids know they're fat -- OP isn't even aware of his own ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 9911/02/2012

Do you think that R93 and R96 is the FBI trying to get in touch with peds?

Or do you think that the FBI is now trying to track down R93 and R96?

by Anonymousreply 10011/02/2012

OP, glad you have time in between your studies to monitor their comings and goings so as to notice KFC bags.

Also glad you're helping the kids be secretly getting them to the gym without their parents knowledge.

That's very subversive. We think you'd make a good CIA agent.

Please send us a resume upon graduation.

In the meantime, please be on the lookout for any other subversive packages they might bring in. Walmart bags are highly suspect as are McDonalds bags.

And if you see a Pizza Hut container, call us immediately. We'll have a SWAT team over within seconds.

Don't worry about Wendy's bags. They're on our side.

by Anonymousreply 10111/02/2012

R97, There is nothing to fuck up. Why would you "WANT" to believe me? I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. You obviously either think I'm trolling or butting in where I shouldn't. Either way, your opion means nothing to me. I'm at least doing something positive. And yes, these KIDS WANT HELP. That much is clear. They are the ONLY reason I'm being patient with the abusive fat fuck parents.

by Anonymousreply 10211/02/2012

Of "coarse" (snicker) you care, OP, otherwise you wouldn't have taken precious time from your fattie stalking, toilet scrubbing life to post here. :) Better luck next time. With some practice, you'll improve your spelling, grammar, and story telling.

by Anonymousreply 10311/02/2012

OP=Charlie

by Anonymousreply 10411/02/2012

R104 - The original OP is the 19 son of a rich lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 10511/02/2012

Wow, Grammar? That's all you people give a shit about? I don't get that one. Do I see errors in spelling at DL? Yes. Do I post about it? No. Now If you actually think I'm just "story telling" I can't get mad at you for not supporting my actions.

Anyway, these kids WILL get the help they need one way or the other. I'm already in. I'm not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 10611/02/2012

The OP is just a retarded troll trying to get a rise out of people. "I'm not trolling"...what a fucked up loser troll.

by Anonymousreply 10711/02/2012

Ok, he's Charlie's nephew

by Anonymousreply 10811/02/2012

I do think a fat tax should be imposed. The self-controlled shouldn't have to bankroll the infrastructure and medicine needed to support the self-indulgent.

by Anonymousreply 10911/02/2012

Thanks R109. Glad someone gets it. Maybe if more people got off their fat asses and actually tried to do something about this the problem wouldn't be so huge. It's alot bigger than the 3 kids in my neighborhood. It effects everyone.

by Anonymousreply 11011/02/2012

[quote]Wow, Grammar? That's all you people give a shit about? I don't get that one.

R106/OP, you say that you come from a wealthy family & are old enough to be in college. At this point in your privileged life, if you don't understand why it's important to use your native language properly, I don't know how to explain it to you.

Meddling in fat kids' relationships with their parents isn't a realistic career goal -- if you manage to graduate (& aren't beaten to a pulp by their dad), what do you plan to do with the rest of your life? If you can't write a decent resumé, will you have to depend on your dad to lean on his friends & make them hire you? To do what? You seem at least as repellent as your neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 11111/02/2012

R109/R110 (OP) - Republicans. Controlling and worried about others "draining" resources even though they come from privileged backgrounds themselves.

by Anonymousreply 11211/02/2012

I expect that Op will betting an order of protection against him shortly.

by Anonymousreply 11411/03/2012

I'd gladly trade a fat family next door for my present neighbors --- Meth Family Next Door.

Mom also drinks, and on occasion beats up her husband. Both parents and two of the three kids have spent time in the county jail.

The county sheriff knows my street well.

No fat kid is going to break into my house and steal my stuff for Little Debbies.

by Anonymousreply 11511/03/2012

Well what are you doing about the problem R115?

I'm being pro active and hopefully giving these kids a shot at a healthy life. It ain't easy when your're dealing with uncooperative parents. But I never let any obstacle stop me from doing what I feel should be done. I hope to be able to say that by summer these kids are on a healthy path and their fat ass parents finally "get it".

by Anonymousreply 11611/03/2012

Op, let's pretend this story is real. Your place is not to tell anyone children to go any where without their parents knowledge. You mention Mrs. Obama, I can assure you that her work does not involve, nor would she advocate such a thing as advising children to go any where without their parents knowledge or permission. I can't see her lowering herself to calling the parents, or anyone else for that matter, names online. All this, along with such poor spelling and grammar from one who claims to come from a privileged background and who is supposedly in college, well I hope for your sake this is a farce, because if not, you are beyond hopeless and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 11711/03/2012

What would happen if OP ended up working for some one like Chris Christie?

by Anonymousreply 11811/03/2012

Sorry R117. Helping kids is not a farce. And yes, we agree on Mrs. Obama. Without her we wouldn't be seeing these POSITIVE changes. It's clearly our business. So relieved cunt Palin never made it to the white house. What a terrible VP she would have made. She'd blame ME for trying to help abused kids! I like the way things are going right now. Hope they don't revert back.

by Anonymousreply 11911/03/2012

OP, you really haven't a clue, have you? Smdh in pitty.

by Anonymousreply 12011/03/2012

I have more than a clue. You freepers with the Sarah Pailin/Republican veiwpoint can fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 12111/03/2012

[quote] But I never let any obstacle stop me from doing what I feel should be done.

OP - Unfortunately, it is this type of attitude that leads to gays/lesbians being murdered, black people having their houses burnt down, children being sexually abused.

You are a disaster in the making.

And your obsession with Mrs Obama is also troubling.

by Anonymousreply 12211/03/2012

OP, keep attending that university until you learn to spell "conscious."

By the way, R6, the family WAS able to buy a house. Not were.

by Anonymousreply 12311/03/2012

OP How is your plan going? It's been almost six weeks since your first posted.

How many pound have you helped the kids lose?

Were you able to do a Thanksgiving intervention to help the fat family eat healthy food for the holiday?

What are your plans for them during the Christmas holidays? That can be such a dangerous time of year for eating poorly and not exercising.

Please fill us in.

by Anonymousreply 12411/28/2012

[quote]I rent a room

Loser who can't even afford a studio

by Anonymousreply 12511/28/2012

borderline personality disorder

by Anonymousreply 12611/28/2012

OP, get therapy. You sound like a nutjob.

When people obsess over shit that's none of their damn business like you do, it's a sign that something is seriously wrong. It's NOT NORMAL.

You've got your own issues, bitch. Deal with them and leave these people alone.

by Anonymousreply 12711/28/2012

You rent. No one really cares what you think.

by Anonymousreply 12904/25/2014

[quote]And no I am not trolling

Why even include this statement?

by Anonymousreply 13004/25/2014

Well, OP, if you just die in your sleep tonight you will no longer have a problem, now will you.

by Anonymousreply 13104/25/2014

[quote] And no I am not trolling.

You lie.

by Anonymousreply 13204/25/2014

OP, Lucky for you they're not a family of fat cannibals

Has anybody heard or seen OP since hit original post.

by Anonymousreply 13304/25/2014

OP, Please list all of your faults

by Anonymousreply 13404/25/2014

[quote]OP, Lucky for you they're not a family of fat cannibals

He sounds too bulimic to taste good after they cook him.

by Anonymousreply 13504/25/2014

Kind of like eating those bony ribs with little or no meat on them. You always end up with barbecue sauce all over your chin, and 30 minutes later your hungry again.

by Anonymousreply 13604/25/2014

Once when I was visiting my sister, who lived in a long terrace of town houses, everyone came out on their front steps to watch a new family moving in.

No one said much audibly about the furniture but when the mother arrived, a huge fat woman, we all heard a very young female voice, from somewhere, say, "no dog, no cat, but at least they have a pet elephant."

by Anonymousreply 13704/25/2014

R5, Nailed it. OP was just too dumb to catch the meaning. Does not sound like college material to me.

by Anonymousreply 13804/25/2014

R139:

by Anonymousreply 14004/26/2014

R140

by Anonymousreply 14104/26/2014

R139, Are you Dr. Oz or Dr. Phil ? You're probably that sniveling little OP !

by Anonymousreply 14204/26/2014

OP your message isn't even a bad one. It's your self-righteous, lacking in diplomacy, entitled, condescending, boundary-obliterating cuntiness and your creepy, stalking behavior and attitude that make you deserve being put in your place. And you ARE being put in your place, contrary to your claims otherwise. For someone who claims to be in college, judging from your hillbilly usage of the English language, here's a taste of your own medicine (read unsolicited advice): put your nose in the books and out of your creepy surveillance operation. You self loathing fat fuck narcissist.

BTW, Go fuck yourself with a prickly pineapple.

by Anonymousreply 14304/26/2014

lure them to into the woods by leaving a trail of fried chicken. they would be the forest bears problem then

by Anonymousreply 14404/26/2014

R143 must be really fat.

by Anonymousreply 14504/26/2014

OP needs to grow up and face the realities of life.

by Anonymousreply 14604/26/2014

Perhaps OP should use a prickly pear in place of the pineapple. I have a strong suspicion that his mind isn't the only small part of his body.

by Anonymousreply 14704/26/2014

I JUST WANNA BE LOVED !

by Anonymousreply 14804/26/2014

[ 142 ] You do not have to be Dr Oz or a Dr Phil to recognize dysfunction when you see it. No more then you have to be Wolfgang Puck to cook a hamburger. A entire family of obese individuals is a red flag of sever issues. Why you do not understand this is very questionable.

by Anonymousreply 14904/26/2014

How do we know OP is telling the truth? He sounds a few pieces short of a bucket of KFC. Oh, the irony !

by Anonymousreply 15004/26/2014

[quote] I rent a room

Stopped reading.

by Anonymousreply 15104/26/2014

I rented a car from a fat leasing agent.

by Anonymousreply 15204/26/2014

"I guess I could try to help them with their problem but fat people make me sick. I mean really sick. That may not sound nice but fat people raising fat kids is child abuse. That's not so nice either. And no I am not trolling."

If you're not trolling, you're an asshole of epic proportions.

by Anonymousreply 15304/26/2014

OP should build himself a home on fifty acres of land and find himself a job that allows him to work from home.

by Anonymousreply 15404/26/2014

Nope R[145]. Not fat.

by Anonymousreply 15504/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.