Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Thomas Roberts, Hunky Openly Gay News Anchor, is Hiding Something

Admittedly "lightweight frau" story with cute&hot pics. The author is blogging as a "front" for spreading info on child sexual abuse, especially in Hollywood, so please support her and her cause.

by Anonymousreply 6002/26/2013

Oops, didn't realize this was a duplicate post.

by Anonymousreply 110/17/2012

[quote]Not the original author of the blog

Troll-dar says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 210/17/2012

That blog is a good example of why people shouldn't be allowed to post on the internet when they're totally drunk.

by Anonymousreply 310/19/2012

R2, The author of that blog, I was told, just recently joined DL. I've been posting since I've been a member, which was last summer, during DL's expose on child and adult abusing scam, Scientology, featuring Katie Holmes's escape and subsequent pap coverage.

Actually I'm flattered that you think that I'm a former criminal prosecutor of sexual abusers. Would appreciate some more compliments sent my way. Now how come you're not smart enough to realize that we have a completely different style of writing?

by Anonymousreply 410/19/2012

[quote]Actually I'm flattered...

Nobody with a modicum of intelligence would be flattered if someone thought they had written that pathetic tome.

by Anonymousreply 510/19/2012

"we have a completely different style of writing"

Stop saying that in every other thread. It harms your case.

by Anonymousreply 610/19/2012

R6, What would you like me to say when idiot or stoned posters claim troll-dar "verifies" that I'm the author of the blog? Just recognize that there are some that comment on DL whom God, or the "imaginary fairy in the sky," neglected to supply with brains OR common sense?

R5, No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to read the updates on that blog. Obviously it was written for an audience that do not have your level of Hollywood knowledge. I DO think that it is very flattering that you and other posters think that I am a former criminal prosecutor, and that super hunky Thomas Roberts really enjoyed flirting with me for a long period of time. And no I don't admire him for just his body; he seems very courageous. Still my hometown of San Diego offers plenty of gorgeous beaches for maximum exposure, including the clothing optional Blacks' Beach. I sincerely hope that he and his partner really take advantage of San Diego's casual lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 710/19/2012

[quote]I DO think that it is very flattering that you and other posters think that I am a former criminal prosecutor,

You DO think wrong. Nobody thinks you're a former criminal prosecutor because nobody thinks the writer of that blog is a former criminal prosecutor.

It's doubtful that the writer of that blog ever made it to college.

While you're cruising Black's Beach in your San Diego hometown, please be aware that R6 is the former King of Romania and now lives in Imperial Beach and R2 has an Oscar and two Tonys and lives in La Jolla.

by Anonymousreply 810/19/2012

R8, I haven't actually been to Blacks' Beach, as I never want a sunburn in the wrong place, and I left San Diego at age 18. Just wanted to plug my hometown, that's all. I'm innocent, really. Oh and very glad La Jolla's gotten more liberal; it wasn't always like that.

Why doesn't everyone google the author's blog, and then her name? That way you can check out her credentials. Again wasn't trying to offend anyone on DL. There are plenty of fraus that visit DL, like it or not, that don't have your entertainment industry knowledge. Maybe some of them may have insider knowledge of the sicko that killed and cut up that poor CO girl; the blog author's real objective.

by Anonymousreply 910/19/2012

[quote]Why doesn't everyone google the author's blog, and then her name?

Except that her "about me" page doesn't give her name.

And no, I'm not going to hunt through that word haystack for that needle.

So, give me her name, and we'll see what we find.

by Anonymousreply 1010/19/2012

R10, I contacted Marcie Wogan and the following is her response:

No problem verifying my identity. Here is the link to the story about the case of a tortured baby that caused me to suffer from PTSD. Last line reads "Wogan went on the attack." I sure did, and proud of it; miserable bitch of a mother was found guilty. I was going to kill her myself if she was acquitted. My most famous case, carried nationally is mentioned here. He is dead now, so that sodomizer of little boys is no longer someone I am hunting. I have a list of sex offenders I prosecuted in my head. I search for them on the internet to warn locals if circumstances allow, to force Sex Offender Registry. One of them is out & actively hunting me. He likes to rape & torture teens & women before the kill. Sent me love letters from prison in Court file Describing how I will die when he got out. Release: Happened 6 months ago. Supposed to be life plus 20 but now he is free. So if he does find me hope Datalounge is flaming about the torture murder of one of their own. It'll get national coverage. I try not to think about "Raymond Afton Huddleston" too much. They should google him. As Always, M

by Anonymousreply 1110/19/2012

I like those Canadian one dollar gold-coloured coins. They're very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 1210/19/2012

There is no member of the Maryland State Bar Association by the name of Marcie Wogan.

by Anonymousreply 1310/19/2012

R13, She's a FORMER Prosecutor, could have gotten burnt out, and moved. Part II of Marcie Wogan's response follows:

The best part about Elmer Spencer was in this article is they mention how he only spent 20 years in jail after 3 serious attacks on little boys. Of those 20, 16 years were in the case I handled. Because I hounded the system ever time he tried to get out early. He would pull all kinds of stunts in prison & I would pile on more time. "Marcie Sweren Wogan, a former Carroll County prosecutor who prosecuted Spencer for a sexual assault there, said she did all she could to keep him locked up for as long as possible. But the law needs to do more, she said. "There will be another dead child," Wogan said." Tell them my name. He's dead now, it is over. He was never a danger to me, just little boys. How could I make this up? Seriously...very sick topic of no fun.

by Anonymousreply 1410/19/2012

We're probably dealing with that loonie who was here several months ago. I think she started off as "The Perfect Critic" and then changed her name more often than Umpy changes underwear.

by Anonymousreply 1510/19/2012

R13, Please read this article about the Priest that everyone believed. I will find you some more links. Not everyone on DL is a loony.

by Anonymousreply 1610/19/2012

I was never a Member of the Bar Under my married name.

I resigned at least 5 years ago.

Kept being stalked with the address.

Public information.

Look for Jessica Ridgeway's killer.

She was still alive when dismembered.

As Always ; M

Websleuths is the place.

by Anonymousreply 1710/19/2012

[quote][R13], She's a FORMER Prosecutor, could have gotten burnt out, and moved. Part II of Marcie Wogan's response follows:

Unless Maryland is vastly different than other state bars, she should still be listed, even if her license was surrendered, terminated, or transferred.

She also doesn't appear in Martindale-Hubbell.

by Anonymousreply 1810/19/2012

R13, How about this sad article? All of these articles talk about Marcie Wogan, Former Federal Prosecutor, and were written and published by a different source.

by Anonymousreply 1910/19/2012

Priests Most Wanted,Touchstone Magazine gave me many a shout out for my relentless effort to get people to grasp that the Saintly Father Brian Cox was raping little boys, every altar boy he got into his clutches. "Marcie Wogan, the deputy state’s attorney assigned to the case, saw nothing but sympathy for the priest and anger toward his victim. “When my office was investigating this matter in 1995, there was a great deal of anger and hostility directed toward whomever the public perceived as the victim of Brian Cox.” (The archdiocese of Baltimore protected him from the law, she added. “[W]hen investigators from the state’s attorney’s office attempted to reach him, he went on sabbatical and the church would not disclose his whereabouts.”) That took like forever. I wanted to quit many times: My hatred of now defrocked Father Brian kept me going. As Always ; M

by Anonymousreply 2010/19/2012

R18, What would you say to this poor boy's relatives? "Marcie Wogan" is clearly identified.

by Anonymousreply 2110/19/2012

For future reference, R17, "As Always ; M" is not a good moniker for Datalounge. It belongs to the persona of Meryl Streep.

Ms. Streep has apparently earned a bunch of awards. You have not.

Please consider changing your signature. "MHB" is available - as is "Moo", "Wog", "FFP", and "TROG"

Thanks so much in advance for helping us to avoid confusion.

by Anonymousreply 2210/19/2012

DL, What would you say if you encountered this poor excuse for a human being?

by Anonymousreply 2310/19/2012

Costs money to pay for listing in Martindale, Carroll County wouldn't pay for that. Public servant, low pay, needs no adverts, Victims come to you. I had 1 nutball pedophile come to my office to confess to me, Must have thought I was a priest. Why advertise my location for benefit of stalkers? No time to school the fools. As always ; M

Notice that my blog is free, no ads?

by Anonymousreply 2410/19/2012

Met Thomas and Patrick at a party once. I thought Patrick was much better looking. Thomas looked a bit used up. Nice guy. Had no idea he was anyone until someone told me afterward.

by Anonymousreply 2510/19/2012

R13, Do you think that The Baltimore Sun is credible?

by Anonymousreply 2610/19/2012

[quote]My hatred of now defrocked Father Brian kept me going. As Always ; M

I'm so impressed!!!!!!! Meandering now, that damn Langley Park traffic light out New Hampshire Ave. at East-West Hwy. needs to be adjusted. Meandering again, Robert Taylor should have won an Oscar for "Westward the Women." Meandering, when you take the train from Salzburg, Austria to Innsbruck, Austria, you travel through Germany. You don't even feel a bump at the border. Meandering, what would you think of a loonie who goes to a gossip forum to obtain fans for meandering, poorly written tales of life around a courtroom? Meandering again, let's bring back White Belt Man, Umpy, and mhb since they could be entertaining once in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 2710/19/2012

"The Baltimore Sunpapers", well more credible than "The Carroll County Times", or "The Hanover Evening Sun" or rightwing conservative talkshows where my life & times were always on full chatter mode.

They all got facts wrong. Touchstone Magazine never even interviewed me directly, still did a better job.

My relationship with The Press became so hostile as to reporting of "The Baltimore Sunpapers", that I would only issue "Press Releases" in order to prevent them from having any material to screw up.

So they started printing "fictionalized quotes". In lieu of a real sound bite. Told the reporter involved to quit, what kind of journalism is that, really?

He did.

As always ; M

by Anonymousreply 2810/19/2012

R27, Well what have YOU done in YOUR life to combat the spread of pedo priests and other sexual abusers of innocent kids?

by Anonymousreply 2910/19/2012

[quote]Well what have YOU done in YOUR life to combat the spread of pedo priests and other sexual abusers of innocent kids?

Nothing, r29. I'm the janitor at the Lions Club of Pottertown, Idaho. That should impress a lot of DataLoungers, eh? I came to DataLounge today to tell folk about the Canadian dollar I found next to the urinal in the mens room. That dollar reminded me of you and the blogger. Meandering, Do you know the nickname the Canucks have for their dollar coin? Meandering, I'm so glad that M is posting here about her newest project, that courtroom drama. G will be very jealous. Meandering, what will Helen Lawson think of that courtroom drama? Will M get another Oscar nomination?

by Anonymousreply 3010/19/2012

Could someone kindly tell me in plain English what this thread is about. I've tried to figure it out, but my command of Krazy Kunt is not as good as my grasp of Chinese Pig Latin.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 3110/19/2012

R31, Former Criminal Prosecutor of Sexual Predators and Pedophile Priests, M, has written a blog. Since most don't want to hear depressing stories about "the child molestor next door," M mixes status reports with light celeb gossip designed for those who don't have an inside track on Hollywood gossip. She also has a link to the missing Colorado girl, requesting tips from any DL readers.

Thomas Roberts was a former coworker of M's, and assisted in her life's mission. Read more about their friendship and her appreciation for his obvious charms, on her blog. Some on DL have been dissing M's writing style as, "not up to the proficiency of DL's grammar police." They do not realize that the blog is dumbed down so as not to intimidate the poorly educated who have "donated their time" to find out about either celebs or the status on missing kids, since both are covered in her blog. Sadly M's veracity has also been questioned. I linked independently published media sources verifying M's status.

For those who still dis what M is trying to accomplish, I ask you the following: "What have you done to combat the very serious issue of pedo priests and other child abusers?" Shouldn't this be a serious issue for DL to support, by getting the word out any way that they can?

by Anonymousreply 3210/19/2012

This M is a fraud. They don't have a single nomination! Even Ali McGraw has one nomination!!!

by Anonymousreply 3310/20/2012

R30, "G will be very jealous." Please explain/elaborate on this statement. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 3410/20/2012

This bitch needs. To. Fucking. Stop.

by Anonymousreply 3510/20/2012

You know the eloquently worded letters I received quite often from the attorneys representing The Archdiocese of Baltimore threatening me to engage in legal proceedings that would result in the loss of my license to practice law would really impress you.

Said missives were not subtle, concise, very clearly stated. There was no meandering. The Agents of Satan here on Earth are a great crew, their efforts to protect The Saintly Father Brian Cox from criminal prosecution was executed with terrific style.

I was delighted to resign from the Maryland Bar AFTER that pedophile priest had been sentenced to a long prison term. I would show you the letters from the attorneys representing The Archdiocese of Baltimore ever eager to continue the practice of supporting pedophile priests generally; The Saintly Father Brian Cox specifically, except I stored them in my circular file. P.S. I won lots of Awards, there in the circular file, too.

by Anonymousreply 3610/20/2012

Settle down & relax to the pointedly cruel bitchery of Michael K of site Dlisted.

He is ever so more clever than any of you.

by Anonymousreply 3710/21/2012

[quote]He is ever so more clever than any of you.

What language is this?

by Anonymousreply 3810/21/2012

M, it's a shame that you have no idea whatsoever how to use the semicolon.

by Anonymousreply 3910/21/2012

Well Free At Last, Stripped of All Of His Titles By The UCI, too!

"Lance Armstrong was stripped of his seven Tour de France titles and banned for life on Monday after the International Cycling Union (UCI) ratified the United States Anti-Doping Agency's (USADA) sanctions against the American.

"Lance Armstrong has no place in cycling," UCI President Pat McQuaid told a news conference.

"Lance Armstrong deserves to be forgotten in cycling." formercriminalprosecutor Leader of The Internet War Against LiveWrong/CheatStrong

by Anonymousreply 4010/22/2012

Please support Dallas Drake's Center For Homicide Research. He does outreach to LGBT youth, as well as training Police Departments to approach their cases with greater sensitivity.

He knows me, I sent him more money than he asked for after the finicial crisis hit & his funding sources were diminished.

Your endless do-gooder ; M

by Anonymousreply 4110/24/2012

Please support Dallas Drake's Center For Homicide Research. He does outreach to LGBT youth, as well as training Police Departments to approach their cases with greater sensitivity.

He knows me, I sent him more money than he asked for after the finicial crisis hit & his funding sources were diminished.

Your endless do-gooder ; M

by Anonymousreply 4210/24/2012

For celebrity gossip, DListed is the best.

by Anonymousreply 4310/24/2012

New post up on Jessica Ridgeway, I solved it. Also mentions my love of Chris Kluwe You lustful cockmonsters.

As Always; M

by Anonymousreply 4410/25/2012

Happy Memories

The Saintly Father Brian Cox under arrest.

I had him defrocked, too.

Pedophile Priest Most Beloved By Everyone.

by Anonymousreply 4510/25/2012

Post on why gay bashing Mormons make bad Presidents is up.

Enjoy.

Need answer to question posed about Tim Gunn re: is he really celibate, or just a PR thing?

Goopster is in sufferable.

Let me know about Tim Gunn, my style idol.

by Anonymousreply 4710/27/2012

I like your blog M! Don't let those DLers get you down...Loved reading about Barry Levinson's jerky ways...

by Anonymousreply 4810/28/2012

Thanks. Special pics just for you Datalounge lurkers.

by Anonymousreply 4910/29/2012

New Post Up Promoting Dallas Drake Center For Homicide Research Work that Benefits LBGT Youth Crime Victims

by Anonymousreply 5010/30/2012

Enjoy the view

While you were bitching, I was earning support

from the battleground states.

I targeted stories of interest to them.

If you are anti-cult, anti-child abuse, love

puppies & kittens

You will vote against Willard Mitt Romney

Closing in for the kill now

Your very own As Always ; M

by Anonymousreply 5111/05/2012

I've never seen so much yellow

by Anonymousreply 5211/05/2012

Really?

I've seen everything.

I've run & won Political Campaigns

For Republicans, bitches!

This Campaign I Was Conducting Was To

Win Over The Battle Ground States

Not pointless bitchery

Lurkers of Datalounge

Follow me on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 5311/05/2012

@52

Follow me on Twitter

All of you Datalounge Lurkers

Your Own M2

Was getting the job done.

I was winning the battleground states

While you were bitching

by Anonymousreply 5411/05/2012

Special Photo Edition

Datalounge Lurkers

Wet men

Cute Boys

Some like them barefoot

Check out Ryan Kwanten

by Anonymousreply 5511/08/2012

Thomas is yammering with Ally Sheedy about his concern for someone else's concern for displaced LGBT youth.

All About Thomas.

Remember to only address him as "Thomas", never "Tom". he becomes quite irritable.

by Anonymousreply 5711/15/2012

You win:

Manhunt Photo is up.

It is Thomas Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 5811/18/2012

Happy Thanksgiving DL Lurkers!

Special Photo Fun Edition.

Safe Driving PSA From James Dean.

Photo from private collection.

Not available anywhere else. Not of Thomas Roberts.

TR takes those himself & posts them on Manhunt.

This blue eyed blond is very intellectual. Manhunt is not on his reading list. Howling Fantoids would love to see this...

by Anonymousreply 5911/21/2012

Thomas in Full View. World's bossiest bottom. He took these pics himself.

He has gotten on my last nerve with current rambling about law applicable to non-biological lesbian "parental" rights.

Thomas Roberts is a former male model, not qualified to discuss anything pertaining to the law, divorce, parental rights or children generally.

Thomas was molested by a priest at Calvert Hall & did testify against him so that would be his very sad limited area of expertise. How the Archdiocese of Baltimore enabled the pedophile priests to "counsel" troubled kids (his parents were divorcing)& gain access to them for the purpose of further abusing their trust.

NY Mag has a great piece up on the complexities of unwinding "gay marriage" & issues that pertain to the reality of "divorce" as well as children.

Read that instead. This is the real Thomas A. Roberts.

Long suffering marital partner Patrick Abner & Thomas have dogs, not kids.

by Anonymousreply 6002/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.