Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is wrong with Honey Boo Boo?

She is totally out of control and spazzing out on some morning show. You kind of just want to slap the shit out of her. Then say "oh, there's a normal 7-year old", no, that's not. She either has ADHD or ADD or something.

by Anonymousreply 3401/07/2014

She is really a 30 year old midget!

by Anonymousreply 110/16/2012

She's hopped up on GoGo Juice.

by Anonymousreply 210/16/2012

She just endorsed Obama for President on Jimmy Kimmel, OP. Go walk in traffic, hater! Honey Boo Boo for life!

by Anonymousreply 310/16/2012

by Anonymousreply 410/16/2012

I'm watching it right now...Access Hollywood Live, right? I hate them. She behaves horribly and is rewarded for it. Oh well, that's the way it is now....

by Anonymousreply 510/16/2012

She's a 7 yr old who stands up more publically for gay rights and acceptance than some adults.

Leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 610/16/2012

She'll be Prezadent herselves some days.

by Anonymousreply 710/16/2012

R3 that can only hurt Obama. The repubs are already crowing. Besides, a 7 year old has no business endorsing anyone.

by Anonymousreply 810/16/2012

Mitt has Lindsay Lohan and Obama has Honey Boo Boo...I call it a draw.

by Anonymousreply 910/16/2012

She's jet-lagged, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1010/16/2012

Please, God, don't let her be home-schooled. Do they ever show HBB at school?

by Anonymousreply 1110/16/2012

Honestly, I think she developmentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 1210/16/2012

I thought that was possible too R12. Mild retardation not helped at all by her diet of sugar and starch.

by Anonymousreply 1310/16/2012

R9 for the win!

by Anonymousreply 1410/16/2012

Yes, she has ADHD, Attention Deficit High Definition.

She has also been showing her cooch all over TV b/c she wears short dresses and her legs flail all over the place and her mom has to tell her to keep her legs shut. Maybe she should've said that to the oldest who made her a grandma at 32.

by Anonymousreply 1510/16/2012

OMFG, I'm watching this shit while cooking for Thanksgiving. They are showing a bunch of episodes. This family is obnoxious and have no couth at all. If they sneeze so much why no tissue? They sneeze and just rub snot all over their nose. Table manners are non-existent. All of them are way too fat and their diet is shit. Do they even eat vegetables? Sketti made with ADHD with her arms contantly flailing around, making stupid faces and she cannot sit still.

It was funny when she met Ms. Georgia, who was clearly appalled and the family photo shoot with the disgusted and dumbfounded photographer.

On the plus side, the house seems to be pretty clean and they are gay-friendly and not racist or bigoted.

by Anonymousreply 1611/22/2012

Her mother makes her down "Go-Go Juice" (high caffeine drinks) before every public appearance. It's really sick, and really dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 1711/22/2012

Article on Mama June giving Honey Boo Boo "Go Go Juice," which is Mountain Dew mixed with Red Bull.

[quote]According to Good Morning America, a bottle of Go Go juice contains as much caffeine as two cups of coffee. Alana’s mother, June Shannon, defended the energy drink, saying:

[quote]“There are normal people who give their kids this. Why is it such a big issue with us pageant moms that do it all weekend to keep our kids energized and awake? There are far worse things… I could be giving her alcohol.”

by Anonymousreply 1811/22/2012

wtf creates the double thumb mutation? given all the crap they eat maybe its a result of all those artificial foods.

by Anonymousreply 1911/22/2012

by Anonymousreply 2011/22/2012

Should have been sketti with a tub of margarine and ketchup. Then she claimed they're all "healthy". Hon, you are all grossly overweight.

by Anonymousreply 2111/22/2012

I can't watch this at all. Growing up working class/poor in the United States, I have fought the white trash stereotype my whole life. Grew up across the street from "the wrong side of the tracks" literally. Had to walk to school with kids like that. Read etiquette books at 12 to make sure my manners were polished so I did not appear like people like this family. Have relatives who are close. Too close for comfort. Every time I see them I want to read a book, clean my house, make sure my clothes, hair and face look nice, and wash my car. Hate it, hate it, hate it.

by Anonymousreply 2211/22/2012

What's with all the gnats they're always swatting at and bitching about? I live in the South and don't have them around constantly.

by Anonymousreply 2311/22/2012

R24 that doesn't explain why these gnats are going after a straight family.

by Anonymousreply 2511/22/2012

Good for you R22. My mom, who grew up poor, always says that even poor people can learn etiquette. There are some people who do want to better themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2611/22/2012

She needs to die in a grease fire!

by Anonymousreply 2711/22/2012

OP: "She either has ADHD or ADD or something."

YA THINK? The entire family drinks MOUNTAIN DEW all day long.

by Anonymousreply 2811/22/2012

I can only hope that they save the money they are getting from this show for their future. If Alana truly wants to one day be Miss America, as she claims, she needs a lot of work and fat camp for sure.

My guess is she will pork up like Mama, she's well on her way right now, and give up her dream and live the rest of her life stuffing herself with chicken nuggets and sodas and living in a trailer on disability.

by Anonymousreply 2911/22/2012

Watching this family - God, they're gross, especially when they prepare food or eat.

by Anonymousreply 3001/27/2013

R22 you sound a lot like Hyacinth Bucket.

by Anonymousreply 3101/27/2013

From the previews for the new season Honey Boo Boo is morbidly obese.

by Anonymousreply 3201/07/2014

They got themselves in some sort of vehicular automotive collision accident and got all banged up.

by Anonymousreply 3301/07/2014

Aaaand the downward spiral begins. Sounds like they were in the wrong since they turned into the path of another car which had a green light- lights on or not.

Honey will soon be pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 3401/07/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!