Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Adam Young of Owl City gay?

Is he gay or just emo? I really like his music.

by Anonymousreply 2101/04/2013

I don't know, but his music is.

I'll never forgive myself for downloading an Owl City album just because it was the #1 album under "Alternative."

by Anonymousreply 110/15/2012

I got suckered in too, r1. His/their first album showed up on my amazon recommendations and I assumed it was more electronica-trance. But it's so twee and generic. It's like coffee-house electronica - perfect for Starbucks or TV commercials.

by Anonymousreply 310/15/2012

I don't know OP, but he is untalented.

by Anonymousreply 410/16/2012

R2 is right. He's a religious nut.

Interview: Owl City's Adam Young and His God-Inspired Music

By Josephine Vivaldo , Christian Post Reporter June 25, 2011|2:30 pm

Owl City's Adam Young recently spoke with The Christian Post about what it means to be in the secular world of music as an artist and how his God-given songs has literally saved a girl from committing suicide.

Although his music is not labeled as Christian, his second studio album, All Things Bright and Beautiful, now available in stores, includes a Christian-themed song, "Galaxies," that sends a message to people that "even amid tragedy, victory can be achieved through Christ and through Him alone," shared the Minnesota native.

by Anonymousreply 510/16/2012

Saw him sing and be interviewed on Kelly Ripa/Michael Strahan show a couple of weeks ago and I wondered the same thing, OP. I searched him online expecting to find something indicating he was gay, but was surprised to find nothing.

by Anonymousreply 610/16/2012

My loser ex bf with terrible taste in everything liked Owl City. It was hard not to laugh in his face.

by Anonymousreply 810/17/2012

I like how people say he has no talent when these people dont know the first thing about talent. I'd like to see any of you fuckers write a song with great lyrics like Owl City. Just because you dont like the way it sounds doesn't mean he sucks or is talentless. For having no talent, he sure made it farther than any of these dumbasses.

by Anonymousreply 912/11/2012

[quote]I like how people say he has no talent when these people dont know the first thing about talent. I'd like to see any of you fuckers write a song with great lyrics like Owl City. Just because you dont like the way it sounds doesn't mean he sucks or is talentless. For having no talent, he sure made it farther than any of these dumbasses.

Adam Young is NOT a great lyricist, hon.

by Anonymousreply 1112/12/2012

Really good emo at the link...

by Anonymousreply 1212/12/2012

Oh he's approaching Michael Phelps ugly.

by Anonymousreply 1312/14/2012

Everyone who believes in God isn't automatically a freeper, there are plenty of liberal Christians out there.

That having been said, Owl City is fucking horrible.

by Anonymousreply 1412/14/2012

No. But he's Christian. That might make a lot of people think twice.

by Anonymousreply 1512/27/2012

Quicken Loans and GE will be at an employment fair at the Renaissance Hotel in Detroit.

by Anonymousreply 1612/27/2012

As a Christian, knowing OC is a Christian band makes me support them even more. I like their music, and these dudes are impacting the world for Christ.

by Anonymousreply 1712/28/2012

Owl City is one guy

by Anonymousreply 1812/28/2012

I just know that he sounds EXACTLY like Postal Service. Basically no difference at all, except a bit duller.

by Anonymousreply 1912/28/2012

I just happen to come across this. Adam Young isn't gay, If you are meaning homo. Owl City is only one person, But when he/they perform live they are a band. And Just because he is really religious doesn't make him a nut or an emo! He is who he is! So are you people? So just leave him alone. And, I understand everyone has their own oppinion about him but mine is, He is the most talented guy in the world♥

by Anonymousreply 2001/04/2013

[quote]He is the most talented guy in the world♥

Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 2101/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.