Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Oprah's Favorite Things Returning as OWN Special

If you miss the pandemonium that ensued with every annual edition of "Oprah's Favorite Things," you're in luck. OWN is bringing it back in a two-hour special this fall.

The network made the announcement Friday. This time, the audience getting showered with Oprah's insane giveaways is an “unsuspecting group of deserving military spouses." The special will air on November 18, and serve as the lead-in for OWN's new documentary series "Married to the Army: Alaska."

"Oprah's Favorite Things" took a one-year hiatus in 2011 after Oprah's daytime show came to an end. To look back at the legendary feature, see some of the highlights from 2010.

OWN is reviving "Favorite Things" as it gains traction in the ratings. The network initially struggled after launching in January 2011, prompting Oprah to take the reins and overhaul the programming. Oprah's "Next Chapter" interviews with newsmakers like Jennifer Hudson and Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Christina have been key to the recent boon.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

Oh good god

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

Oprah, you've had a good run now give someone else a chance.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

Who give a flying fuck about that has-been cunt?

Stop creating threads about that whore.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

she eats my pussy real good

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

If it's in L.A., you'd better not be in my way, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

Oprah will have Jason Russell present hole to the camera.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

All of her "favorite things" are donated by the companies who make those things. Doesn't cost Oprah a thing. BFD. I'm not so sure a lot of companies want to donate product to a show that will have about 1,000 viewers total.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

didn't she cancel her last one because the best things in life aren't 'things' at all?

I guess ratings are things.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

Isn't Oprah's favorite thing Oprah?

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

The Behind the Scenes show for Favorite Things was interesting. The amount of people and preparation to produce the 2010 Favorite Things was pretty staggering.

Oprah just needs to call it a day and have her very own reality show, if she really wants ratings. She knows this is what the people want, even those that despise her. Everyone wants to know what its really like to be Oprah fucking Winfrey.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!