Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Running list of actors and celebs who are dead to us for supporting antigay causes and candidates

We need to start keeping track of them, so their careers suffer. They are fre to speak out. However, the Constitution guarantees freedom of government limits on speech, it says nothing about guaranteed lack of consequences from the general public, especially if you make your living from being in he public eye.

Recently in the news:

Lohan Scott Baio Kirk Cameron

by Anonymousreply 6310/26/2012

Never forget me. Never!

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

Kelsey Grammer, just for being a Republican

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

And we are entitled to keep track of those opinions, so piss off, r3.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

Donnie and Marie Osmund

James Wood

Kenney Chesney, Reba MdEntire, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts, Earl Scruggs, John Rich (Big & Rich), Randy Travis, Sugarland, Tobey Keith, Trace Adkins, Charlie Daniels, Martina McBride, Alabama, Cowboy Troy, LeAnn Rymes, Hank Williams, Alan Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Lee Ann Womack, Lorreta Lynn, Merle Haggard, Naomi Judd, Travis Tritt...... just read the link, too many Country Music types to list.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

I thought Taylor Swift was fucking a Kennedy, but, then, Ah-nuld did and remained a republican.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

Did you forget about me so soon?

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

r9 I seem to remember reading that Reba MdEntire has actually made some very progay comments.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2012

ALF.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2012

Carrie Underwood came out in support of gay marriage earlier this year, r9.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2012

[quote] You want their careers to suffer? You are one sick-ass bastard!

They want to limit our rights and relegate us to second-class citizen status. get lost phobe

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2012

Don't support artists who hate us! Not sure why this is a difficult concept for some of you.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2012

R6? They're in a business with a high # of gay people. I guess you're OK with their votes making sure those gays suffer... period.

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2012

She has r12, and actions speak louder than words. She is a staunch Republican who supports a party out to destroy gays any way they can. That voids anything pro-gay she's said, same with Carrie Underwood if she's really a Republican too. Deal with it Country music apologists, it's never going to be "pro-gay" to be a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2012

To republicans keeping their money trumps all else

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2012

r18

1) I'm not a "Country music apologist". Reba is the only country artist that I like.

2) Who really knows how they vote in privacy?

3) How many country stars have actually supported gay rights/anything gay publicly except for Reba and Carrie?

by Anonymousreply 2010/12/2012

Mary Tyler Moore

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2012

[quote] Who really knows how they vote in privacy?

Who knows and who cares. One vote has a miniscule influence compared to being a celebrity who publicly supports the Republican party. You actually expect anyone to think it's ok for Reba to be a vocal Repug supporter as long as she might vote Dem in private? Ridiculous.

[quote] How many country stars have actually supported gay rights/anything gay publicly except for Reba and Carrie?

There's been quite a few more. At least half of them are the tiny amount of Democrats in Country music, people like Willie Nelson. The rest are Republican hypocrites like Reba who just want to suck up to the gay audience to increase record sales.

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2012

Dolly Parton and Garth Brooks are also pro-gay.

by Anonymousreply 2310/12/2012

The Republican party prior to 1960 was a very different party - it has gone off in a uber rightwing direction since then. Rock Hudson was a republican.

by Anonymousreply 2510/12/2012

Marie Osmond has a lesbian daughter and has voiced support so often that the church told her to stop.

by Anonymousreply 2610/13/2012

[quote]We need to start keeping track of them, so their careers suffer.

Not really. The ones who decide to go public with alleged "Republican" views are invariably has-beens seeking to boost their now-failed careers.

by Anonymousreply 2710/13/2012

Carrie Underwood's husband needs a good fucking

by Anonymousreply 2810/13/2012

R25,

Blacks voted Republican.

All this is reflected in what we recognize as the base states for both parties. They essentially switched sides in ideology.

Big problem with the Democrats -- they sold out in their own way; deeming it necessary in order to compete. (That was clear right around 1980.)

by Anonymousreply 2910/13/2012

[quote]Blacks voted Republican.

Um, yeah, back when Republicans weren't all racist shills! It was Dixiecrat white *Democrats* who opposed most of the '60s-era civil rights changes in the South, which at the time was still a Democratic stronghold. Consequently, literally EVERYONE in the South (and Texas) flipped sides and became Republican after it became clear the national Democratic party wasn't going to continue to put up with that kind of bullshit.

[quote]Big problem with the Democrats -- they sold out in their own way; deeming it necessary in order to compete.

Are you RETARDED? The Democrats are *still* the big-tent party. It's the *Republicans* who sold out and reduced their party base to conservative white Southerners.

by Anonymousreply 3010/13/2012

Sorry to alert op who is coming off as a dastardly troll. What do they call those that are activists via internet? Oh yeah, slacktivists.

Don't you worry your pretty head, your list of people aren't important. Nobody worth anything would look up to them as leaders, so they don't count.

Entertain us. Talking to you op.

by Anonymousreply 3110/13/2012

Nicki Minaj

by Anonymousreply 3210/13/2012

"Who really knows how they vote in privacy?"

When there's a public record of how much money they give to Republicans, anti-gay/female /immigrant/ etc. causes, then it's pretty easy to figure out how they vote in private. Or have you forgotten about all those MOrmons caught with their magic underwear down after Prop. 8?

I'm noticing how many hasbeens have been announcing they're for Romney. Which means a slice of Koch Bros. superpac funds are set aside to pay d-list celebs for endorsements. Hence the Scott Baio, Lindsay Lohan, .et. al. promotion of Mittens.

by Anonymousreply 3310/13/2012

The list of conservative actors is just depressing.Shawnee Smith???I thought she was supposed to be some cool indie chick.

by Anonymousreply 3410/13/2012

Donating money to a Politician counts as a vote for that Politician.

by Anonymousreply 3610/13/2012

Dean Cain -- Claims to be supportive of gays but consistently endorses and donates to anti-gay Republicans like Rick Perry.

by Anonymousreply 3710/13/2012

I believe Faith Hill and Tim McGraw are HUUGE Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 3810/13/2012

Apparently we can now add Lindsay Lohan to the pro-Romney camp. Though in this case she's doing us a favor - her endorsement will doubtless send some undecideds fleeing to the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 4010/13/2012

Half of the names in this thread are bullshit. This is why anyone who gets his "information" from DL is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 4110/13/2012

the black ones:

Shyne, Nicki Minaj, Stacey Dash, Wyclef Jean, Don King

by Anonymousreply 4210/13/2012

Yaphet Kotto? NOOOOOOOO! :(

by Anonymousreply 4310/13/2012

Latino celebrities that are republican:

Gloria Estefan, Andy Garcia, Erik Estrada, Raquel Welch, Freddie Prinze Jr, Jon Secada, Jose Feliciano, Eduardo Verestegui (gay as well), Concheta Alonso

by Anonymousreply 4410/13/2012

Nicki Minaj already tweeted that she was being sarcastic with that Romney endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 4510/13/2012

First Jenna Jamison and now Lindsay Lohan that Romney is really bringing in the influential endorsements Huh?

by Anonymousreply 4610/13/2012

"gay lifestyle" ? 1978 called and asked you to hang up on it.

by Anonymousreply 4710/13/2012

r47, it was probably a frau who didn't know to say "orientation" instead, but she was spot-on with her point.

by Anonymousreply 4810/13/2012

As per North America, anyone who raises money for Evangelical Christian Organizations, is automatically assumed to be a danger.

by Anonymousreply 4910/14/2012

Why don't you keep track of the closeted ones? They do just as much damage.

by Anonymousreply 5010/14/2012

Say what R51?

by Anonymousreply 5210/14/2012

Don't forget to not watch the premiere of Scott Baio's new sitcom "See Dad Run", premiering tonight on Nick at Nite.

by Anonymousreply 5310/14/2012

That no-talent Fifty Cents singer.

by Anonymousreply 5510/26/2012

Mike Rowe

by Anonymousreply 5610/26/2012

Um, Earth to Me...

by Anonymousreply 5710/26/2012

Patricia Heaton was quite vocal in her support of Gay Marriage and her opposition to prop 8.

by Anonymousreply 5810/26/2012

Patty Heaton, that rancid cunt, does not support gay marriage, in spite of what her freeper frau fans might claim.

by Anonymousreply 5910/26/2012

Well, Meatloaf has endorsed Romney. I was very curious who would get the prized Meatloaf endorsement.

This list of celebrities is very easy to shun.

by Anonymousreply 6110/26/2012

Except she herself has said she supports gay marriage, despite what idiots like r61 say. I, for one, am not going to shit on anyone who supports our rights.

by Anonymousreply 6210/26/2012

Wrong R59, she does support gay marriage, but she is pro life and anti-stem cells. She's also pro- contraception. A simple google search will bear this out.

by Anonymousreply 6310/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.