Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Vampire Diaries (Spoiler if you haven't watched the season premiere)

I don't like it. I just don't like it.

by Anonymousreply 1008/29/2013

Elena should not be a vampire. There I said it.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

Spoiler for the books and possibly for future episodes if they follow it?

If I am remembering this correctly Elena is only a vampire for a short time in the books. Bonnie figures out how to change her back. That being said, they don't follow the books all that closely so who knows. But I can't imagine that they would keep her as a vampire. There have to be some humans, right?

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

They killed Jeremy! Matt cried and Tyler is awol.

Thank god for Teen Wolf, because Vampire Diaries is now shit.

by Anonymousreply 302/22/2013

I can't believe they killed beautiful McQueen! Is he leaving for more movies? His 3D fish horror movie went nowhere.

by Anonymousreply 402/22/2013

[quote]If I am remembering this correctly Elena is only a vampire for a short time in the books. Bonnie figures out how to change her back

No, in the books she died killing Katherine and came back as a hot air balloon. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 502/22/2013

Zach Roerig as Matt was terrific in the latest episode. The grief in his eyes when he saw Jeremy, giving Elena moral support, and then breaking down in his car after he brought Bonnie home.

by Anonymousreply 602/22/2013

I was surprised to find out that the books are some kind of Disney like product where the publisher hired an author and gave him/her specific instructions what kind of book they want and he/she delivered the Vampire Diaries only to get fired when he/she dared to write a different ending than the publisher wanted (spoiler alert: the original ending had Elena ending up with Damon while the rewritten ending has er end up with Stefan).

Also according to the same thread the Twilight series was dumbed down thanks to the publisher's orders (Meyers originally wanted it to be more adult, darker, and grittier).

by Anonymousreply 702/22/2013

Well, that was a great season ender! Right up until the last five minutes. Another fucking doppelganger storyline? Oy. I hope the boring witch is off the show for good now. If anything bring back Jasmine Guy. Now the door is open for Tyler to return and Jeremy is already back. I really fell in love with Rebekah this season. Her character had a great arch. So great that I didn't think she would make it through the season. It was also nice to see all of those old faces again!

by Anonymousreply 805/17/2013

It's a pretty poor show. I enjoyed Katherine kicking Elena's ass up and down the hallway more than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 905/17/2013

after the season finale i'm done with the show. horrible ending.

what was the point of the cure going to katherine? she can become a vampire again.

and real stefan is now dead.

the show has jumped the shark.

i love shane he is hot.

by Anonymousreply 1008/29/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!