Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New Liz Taylor biopic....some juicy shit

Seduced Ronald Reagan (ewwwww!)and a 3-way with JKF and Robert Stack.....

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

It's not a biopic. It's a book. Books about people's lives are called biographies. "Biopic" is a contraction of the words "biographical picture."

You should really refrain from public utterances.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

Be quiet R1.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

and stop with the dlisted threads. it's a nesting ground of many no life trolls.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

Is that why DL hates Dlisted? I find it amusing sometimes and read it every day but I don't post there because the regulars are very cliquish and do not respond well to newcomers.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2012

Yes, there's some real crazies there. Types who will stalk you onto your real life. There's a few there who have about 20 (not exaggerating) different handles or alts. Some of the infighting there goes back for years. You never know who you're getting. They'll follow a person they don't like onto other sites. It is insane. Once one of the crazies latch onto you they will go to other sites and accuse other people of being you. Many are relentless and on mental disability so they have all of the time in the world. That is why it is so cliquish because the trolls think everyone is playing their game so they don't trust newcomers. Don't ever sign up there because the trolls are helping to run that site and they will see your i.p. address and go after you as they try to control the comment area. You've been warned!

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

Whore.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

I am the Earth Mother and you are all flops!

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

Shit R5. That's creepy.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

I'm just going to watch the movie.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.