Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What really happened between Lindsay and Dina?

Anyone with a psychology or addiction treatment background here? Why is she suddenly backing her mother after just yesterday accusing her of being on coke? Is she lying? Is she afraid of her mother? I'm honestly curious.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2012

Yeah, she's probably afraid Dina will give a tell-ll imterview about her.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

Not only that, r1, but I bet she's probably also afraid Dina will give a tell-all interview about her.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

What happened was that Dina didn't do the world a favor and have an abortion so this train wreck of a family wouldn't be "entertainment" for idiots who think a young woman self-destructing is fun.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

Dina is a cold calculating manipulative bitch of a mom who intimidates as much as she enables her pathetic daughter, who has paid more than a few of Dina's bills.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2012

Two Girls, One Crack Rock

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

Afraid that Dina will write a tell all book?

What scandalous secret is there left about Lindsay that hasn't been played in the media?

If Lindsay were smart, she would be the one writing a tell all book about Dina AND Michael. It would probably be the best therapeutic outlet she could experience and let her recognize to cut all ties with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

Co-dependency.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

I still get a kick out of Michael K's "happy birthday" message to Lindsay last year:

"25 years ago yesterday, White Oprah was sprawled out in the passenger seat of a Chrysler Laser, parked in the alley way of a Long Island bar, with a pink frosted lipstick-stained Belair cigarette hanging out of the side of her mouth when she pushed out the precious child that she'd later pimp out so she'd never have to get a damn job. As White Oprah held her future ATM machine in her arms, the alley cats howled in heat and three neighborhood drunks brought her a half pack of Camel Lights, a wine cooler and pacifier found in a dumpster as gifts. "This is just like the birth of Jesus," said White Oprah as she did a line of crushed Opiates off her newborn daughter's leg. Well, Lindsay Lohan celebrated that beloved event last night by having dinner with friends at Geoffrey's restaurant in Malibu and it looks like she didn't completely drink her face off! It's a July 2nd miracle all over again.

Here's more of Blohan looking like a middle-aged Daytona Beach stripper on the wrong kind of homemade meth celebrating her 25 years on the pole!" (photo)

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

Love that Michael K. He should visit Datalounge more often.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

What's going on? Dina hoovered up all the coke at the club that night, and Lindsay hardly got any!

Seriously, Lindsay has just enough self-awareness and career smarts left to deny doing stuff that's bad for her public image. She doesn't have enough to actually refrain from DOING stuff that's bad for her image, but she's still trying to keep it out of the press.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

She plays both dysfuntional parents against each other. In the same way that they use her. She knows she's just a meal ticket to them so she uses them to garner publicity. She gets attention for all the wrong reasons but she's addicted to fame. Sorry mess of a family. I can't wait until goes into a drug induced coma or just drops dead. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

I picture their next arrest with a cop resembling Nicholson slapping them around as they repeatedly scream in unison: "She's my sister AND my daughter!"

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2012

would someone please tell me why Dina is called "White Oprah"?

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2012

Well, Lindsay goes all...

And I says, Oh no you din...

And then she goes all like...

And I says, yo Momma...

And she says, yo Momma...

And I says, gurl...

And then someone goes all 911 on my ass...

And I says, Oh no you din...

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2012

Dina thought she could host a daytime talk-show, and said that she could be the White Oprah.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2012

R13, Dina was trying desperately to get her own talk show a few years ago. She said she could be "the white Oprah". So now she is called that derisively by bloggers.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.