Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cocaine Addicted, Ex-Lesbian "Actress" Lindsay Lohan announces she will be voting for Mitt Romney

Apparently she thinks many of her own personal rights are unimportant.

by Anonymousreply 7601/09/2013

Oh look, this trashy slut is an idiot. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

The Republican party is the party of thieves. This surprises no one.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

Like she will wake up on election day in time to vote.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

The girl famously refereed to the president as a colored man, I highly doubt her allegiances were in question.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2012

Minor actors getting publicity for saying outrageous things.

See Stacy Dash, black woman for Romney.

Geniuses.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

She's taking a page from Stacey Dash's playbook. Any actor/actress desperately needing some PR just needs to announce they are voting for Romney. Instant trending. Who will be next?

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

Please, she's probably not even registered to vote.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

And gay people love her? Really?

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

Who gives a flying...?

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

She looks ill in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

R8 - I don't know any gay people who think she's anything but a joke with a bad dye job.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

What a cunt. Sorry, I know the word wounds, but no other word seems to fit either.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2012

LOL, I am sure Mittens is thrilled over this endorsement. She was probably drunk when she made it!

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2012

Isn't she a felon?

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2012

VoMitts

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2012

Romney is pleased to death, I am sure with this endorsement.

He's winning over junkies and the unemployed and he thought they didn't matter

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2012

Lindsay Lohan is just racist and homophobic.

Surprised it took people so long to figure that out.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2012

Lindsey Loathsome should actually be pre-paying for her wake and funeral at this point and also do the same for her coke fiend fame whore mother.

Who cares about this white trash talent free freak. The media needs to stop worrying about this ignorant piece of trash.

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2012

"Lindsay, where are you?"

"In a voting booth on Long Island, Dad"

"What's happening? Is your mother in the booth with you?"

"Yes, and Dad, I think she's going to pull the lever for Obama. HELP ME!"

Dina to Lindsay: "You are dead to me."

Lindsay to Dina: "No, YOU are dead to ME!"

Dina to Michael: "You are SO dead to me!"

Michael to Lindsay and Dina: "You both are dead to me. DEAD! Y'understand?!"

by Anonymousreply 2010/12/2012

For years I've thought that the only reason the press continues to cover her is so that they can inevitably make a huge fucking deal out of it when she dies. How ironic would it be if she hangs on until at least her mid 40s? Is this level of coverage really going to continue for another 20 years?

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2012

She is the Cocaine addicted Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2012

Like she's even registered to vote.

by Anonymousreply 2310/12/2012

The public needs to stop reporting on trashy whores like Lindsay Lohan. She is ovah. She will be dead soon.

by Anonymousreply 2410/12/2012

Thought I couldn't despise this low-life, trashy piece of shit more.

by Anonymousreply 2510/12/2012

That might be redundant R22

by Anonymousreply 2610/12/2012

She probably hopes they'll invite her to their home so she can help herself to Ann's jewelry.

Now that would be funny.

by Anonymousreply 2710/12/2012

The cocaine addicted Ann Coulter, is Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2012

If she continues to work, she may just hang on. She can do a lot of cocaine and it doesn't seem to kill her so, she's a survivor.

by Anonymousreply 2910/12/2012

I agree with r21. The media is just waiting for her to OD, and they want a huge shitstorm when she does; that's why they keep covering her worthless ass. It's all about the payoff - ratings, website hits, magazine and ad sales, etc.

It would be funny if she does a Whitney and lives for another 20 years. Unlike Whitney, who actually had talent and worked for a living, Lindsay hasn't done anything in years and it doesn't look like she ever will again so the level of attention will gradually disappear.

by Anonymousreply 3010/12/2012

Wow, her collapse is complete. I was already pissed at her for not breaking off ties with her sleazebag homophobic father, but now we can see how truly demented she is.

Her tweet to Obama was nearly unintelligible because she doesn't write well. I finally figured it out, but it just boils down to whining about the rich being taxed. So she is an authentic right-wing cunt, this isn't just for publicity. If she were a liberal who was dissatisfied with Obama, she'd be voting 3rd party, not Romney.

by Anonymousreply 3110/12/2012

I seriously doubt Lindsay has enough political savvy to even know the topics. She's parroting what she hears the other people around her saying.

by Anonymousreply 3210/12/2012

She's whoring herself out to Republicans, oil billionairs...isn't it obvious?

by Anonymousreply 3310/12/2012

Oh just die already!

by Anonymousreply 3410/12/2012

Long Island trash of the Peter King variety supports Mitt. Quelle surprise!

by Anonymousreply 3510/12/2012

Exactly, R33. Someone paid her to tweet that. I'm from Canada and I'm probably more likely to vote in the U.S. election than she is.

by Anonymousreply 3610/12/2012

The day of the election Ms. Loathsome will be crashing into a pedestrian, or a NYC cab, while under the influence of a combo of heroine, coke and vodka....while texting her dealer!!

Nothing this woman does has anything to do with having a career, she's an illiterate train wreck who is more concerned where her next fix is coming from and if the paparazzi are outside and ready to take her photos, so she can remain in the media. That's all she has going for her these days, her outrageous but very predictable behavior: drugs, car wrecks, ongoing family drama, all of which has nothing to do with her acting.

Why anyone of intelligence would care who this dumb piece of white trash is going to vote for, is beyond me!

As another person posted, do you honestly think Lohan has any real opinions on politics, other than caring about electing a person who would keep her rich? Though, I tend to think this chick is now dead broke, due to her drug addiction and supporting her grifter family.

IIRC, The Daily New mentioned her mother's LI home was in foreclosure.

by Anonymousreply 3710/12/2012

Who cares what this washed-up "actress" is gonna vote for. She lost all credibility long ago. What a fool to throw away her chance at stardom. She is only fit for one of those "reality" shows. So, she's gonna vote Republican? Big deal. Her and many others. Her choice and voice mean nada.

by Anonymousreply 3810/12/2012

Yes, I'm sure that's where she got it from, R39. Holy shit, what a jackass.

by Anonymousreply 4010/12/2012

Reasons for Lindsey to vote for Romney

1) Doesn't plan to get an abortion ever 2) Self loathing lesbo with no plans for gay marriage 3) Trying to hold onto what little money she has left 4) Doesn't like that colored man

by Anonymousreply 4110/12/2012

She's friends with that creepy criminal Indian guy who owns The Dream Hotels. He's a rancid piece of work.

by Anonymousreply 4210/12/2012

Um, people? Why are you COMPLAINING about this hot mess endorsing him? We need MORE drug-addicted, sexually confused, mentally ill people claiming their support for him - it'll help his *actual* supporters realize how batshit crazy they are!

by Anonymousreply 4310/12/2012

Isn't it just disgusting that she makes in one "gig" more money than most Americans would make in 10 years, or hell, even a lifetime? I have an advanced degree and I'd have to work a lifetime to make what she's made on just a few shitty projects. Ughhhh!

by Anonymousreply 4410/12/2012

[quote]For years I've thought that the only reason the press continues to cover her is so that they can inevitably make a huge fucking deal out of it when she dies.

I tend to agree. Remember how long they milked the death of Anna Nicole Smith? This would be a similarly juicy story.

Oddly enough, I feel sort of bad for both of them. ANS, of course, was somewhat "in" on the joke--she knew, somewhere in the recesses of her sedated mind, that people didn't take her seriously. LiLo, on the other hand, takes herself very seriously and believes the public does, too.

Still, I'm shocked she'd go to these lengths to get attention. I don't believe for a second she supports Romney or even begins to understand how many people she'll alienate with this publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 4510/12/2012

Dina is part of the 47%. She's $1.3 million in the hole.

Lindsay Lohan's 50-year-old mother owes $1.3 million to a variety of creditors, The New York Post reports, citing public court records to show how the staggering stream of red ink is distributed.

Among them: Dina owes JPMorgan Chase $1.1 million on an original $914,000 mortgage on her house. There's also an ex-business associate who lent her $302,000; a BWM dealership she owes $27,100 for a 2008 lease; a divorce attorney who she owes $16,138; a landscaper with a 2007 bill for $5,046.20; and a dentist she owes $2,236.26 for a 2008 bill.

by Anonymousreply 4610/12/2012

so much for the dozen abortions shes probably already had

by Anonymousreply 4710/12/2012

She wants to hold onto every penny she can for her next fix so it's a natural choice, plus she is a big liar, I'm sure she admires Mitt for his ability to lie so easily

by Anonymousreply 4810/12/2012

Does anyone else feel that the end is nigh with this one? Her stunts have been accelerating an alarming rate, even for an unabashed attention whore like her. It's as if she believes that if she doesn't fuck up publicly every 48 hours, she will lose the "love" of the press. I'm surprised that "Lohan Dysfunction 101" is not a mandatory course for university students majoring in Family Studies and/or Psychology.

by Anonymousreply 4910/12/2012

At this point, her only hope is to get knocked up by one of those Saudi billionaires who pays to stuff her hole and live off of child support. I hope her womb isn't too syphilis ridden.

by Anonymousreply 5010/12/2012

"You also need to cut taxes for those listed on Forbes as millionaires who are not"

If the bitch can't manage her money she shouldn't blame the president. More money won't make her any more responsible. She'll spend it all on parties and drugs like she always does.

by Anonymousreply 5110/12/2012

Wait - didn't she send out some drug-addled tweet a few years ago after she had a conversation with Joe Biden? Something about how she was such a big influence on young people and it was important for her to speak up on politics. She made it sound, in her usual self-aggrandizing way, that she was now best buddies with Biden and now she was going to crusade for young people.

Am I the only person who remembers this?

by Anonymousreply 5210/12/2012

I'm not sure if the word "celebrity" has ever been used in referring to this has-been, but he just endorsed the Republican ticket

by Anonymousreply 5310/12/2012

She's a dyke voting for the enemy. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 5410/12/2012

best. news. ever.

by Anonymousreply 5510/12/2012

LILO is the next Janie lane

by Anonymousreply 5610/12/2012

True r56.

by Anonymousreply 5710/13/2012

Cocaine addicts vote for Romney

Crack addicts vote for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 5810/14/2012

Republicans host the party of authoritarian daddies. She's severely out of control and I wouldn't be surprised if that would appeal to her.

by Anonymousreply 5910/14/2012

She's stupid on so many counts. As if outing yourself as a republican will help her career. Most people in Hollywood are left leaning and inclined to hire other lefties. This declaration is just another nail in her acting career's coffin. And as others have said- she's probably not even registered to vote so why even comment.

by Anonymousreply 6010/14/2012

She was never a lesbian. Bi, maybe...

by Anonymousreply 6110/14/2012

Yeah, bi *maybe* r61, like all the times she was taking Samantha's strap-on perhaps. Maybe then she was bi, just a little.

by Anonymousreply 6210/14/2012

If Lindsay is currently following the "straight for pay" route with these various fugly millionaire boyfriends, is she still enjoying the lesbo action in private?

by Anonymousreply 6310/14/2012

ship her off to the war zone

by Anonymousreply 6410/14/2012

I was just curious as to when she announced she was no longer gay or has she just started dating men again? I can't keep up with her train wreck life. The truth is I doubt she even knows what her sexual preference is. She's so desperate for love that she'd love a tree if she thought it was showing some interest in her.

by Anonymousreply 6510/14/2012

This is wonderful news, OP!!! I hope Lindsay will attend some of his campaign events and hold news conferences or agree to be interviewed about Mitt. When they have people as articulate as Bob Seger, Chuck Norris, Scott Baio, and Lindsay Lohanthey need to really make the best of it and showcase them.

by Anonymousreply 6610/14/2012

Does anyone really believe she was/is gay?

by Anonymousreply 6710/14/2012

ha! she's a hasbian

by Anonymousreply 6810/14/2012

Heche slept with Ellen to further her career, r67. Sleeping with an obscure DJ did nothing to further Lindsay's career. And she was the one who seemed more into the relationship, they broke it off many times but Lindsay would keep stalking Sam. Yes I certainly do believe she is bi.

by Anonymousreply 6910/14/2012

you've got to be kidding me r39. She also famously told the police "it's the black guy's" when they found coke in the pocket of her jeans.

Also, no. No one with any sense of common decency refers to African-American, black, or mixed raced people as colored for any reason outside of specifically referring to the NAACP, an organization which was founded in 1909. You really do sound like an ass.

Like I said, I don't see why anyone would have doubts or be surprised about who she supports. Her prejudices have been known for years.

by Anonymousreply 7010/14/2012

Was she trying to do Obama a favor?

by Anonymousreply 7110/14/2012

She must have paid the tens of thousands she owed Chateau Marmont because she's back there staggering around the pool.

by Anonymousreply 7210/14/2012

R73 = Frau

by Anonymousreply 7401/09/2013

Lesbians have to be really scraping the bottom of the barrel to want to actually claim this attention-whoring "hasbian."

by Anonymousreply 7501/09/2013

R73 is clearly drug affected so I'm guessing it's Lindsay herself. So yes Lindsay you have to have opinions in life. Do i like boys or girls or will I just love anyone who will love me because I'm desperately sad and lonely? Do I have a belief system that's important to me and if so what political party best represents those beliefs? Is it wrong or right to steal, lie, mooch and blame everyone but myself for my problems? Do I want to give up the drugs to salvage what's left of my career or do I continue to abuse myself until my early demise?

So pick a side.........or continue to chase your dealer around town like, you know, a drug addled sheep.

by Anonymousreply 7601/09/2013
Need more help? Click Here.