Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Vampire Dairies Season 4

I hate how stupid this show is but I can't stop watching. It is just so dumb. People keep dying for Elena. They keep saving these dangerous vampires who go on to kill innocent people and no one cares.

by Nina Dobrevreply 1901/15/2013

I don't care if it's not "quality drama." All sorts of mad shit happens, the people are pretty and I am almost always thoroughly entertained.

I am so freaking glad this show is back.

by Nina Dobrevreply 110/12/2012

I like it too. Last night was a good season opener.

by Nina Dobrevreply 210/12/2012

But she's a vampire now.

by Nina Dobrevreply 310/12/2012

Fortunately, so much happens each episode that you don't really have time to think about how stupid the show is.

by Nina Dobrevreply 410/12/2012

Nina Dobrev is a FIERCE VAMPIRE!!!!!!

by Nina Dobrevreply 510/25/2012

Nina is fucking Ian Somerhalder

by Nina Dobrevreply 610/25/2012

This show is like crack.

by Nina Dobrevreply 710/26/2012

Caught the season premiere, but not the more recent episode(s) - for some reason I find it difficult to get excited about the current season's storyline, and Elena as a vampire.

That being said, it's one of those shows you can easily lose a weekend to, by marathoning through entire seasons (that's how I saw seasons 1 - 3). Now that I'm "caught up", it's hard for me to wait for a new episode each week - maybe I'll wait a bit and watch batches of episodes together on Hulu, so I can appreciate the break-neck pace and plot twists in one sitting.

The cast is full of good-looking guys, but for some reason I find Jeremy the hottest - something about the contrast between his boyish face and his broad shoulders just does it for me.

by Nina Dobrevreply 810/26/2012

Steven R McQueen is beautiful... and his grandfather Steve was pretty too.

by Nina Dobrevreply 910/26/2012

[quote]Nina is fucking Ian Somerhalder

Lucky girl!

by Nina Dobrevreply 1010/26/2012

I used to watch just for McQueen and Michael Trevino, but damn this show is too hard to keep up with. Too convoluted and too many characters who get killed, come back, get killed again...

by Nina Dobrevreply 1110/26/2012

Lesbian here. I love the show and don't care what anyone thinks. It's great escapism. Male eye candy far outweighs female eye candy here, but I think Candice Accola is really cute. I was really starting to dislike Elena until she turned into a vampire. Becoming a vamp was a big improvement for her character -- the new edge is great.

by Nina Dobrevreply 1210/26/2012

Best show for gay dads with a tween girl! Everyone is happy!

Ridiculous, yes, but the kids are all good actors- they handle the period flashbacks well and look beautiful/hot 24/7.

The breathless pacing by the writers is a big plus.

My daughter screamed when that girl from The Secret Circle and H2O showed up as a werewolf last night.

by Nina Dobrevreply 1310/26/2012

Jeremy = yum :D

by Nina Dobrevreply 1411/15/2012

bump. I think tonight is the winter finale.

by Nina Dobrevreply 1512/06/2012

Ian Somerhalder us pretty like a girl.

by Nina Dobrevreply 1612/06/2012

by Nina Dobrevreply 1712/06/2012

They're trying to spin off a new series, The Originals, from The Vampire Diaries. There will be a backdoor pilot this season.

by Nina Dobrevreply 1801/15/2013

Ian Somerhalder for the lead in 50 Shades of Grey!

by Nina Dobrevreply 1901/15/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!