Huffington Post V.P. Debate Poll

Please vote for Joe!

Joe Biden 43.18%

Paul Ryan 38.34%

Neither. 18.48%

-----

Poll is on the left-hand side.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

No one who watched the debate would have ever voted for neither. There was a very clear winner.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

Honestly, don't care about who won or not. I want to see the polls tomorrow and the coming days. That's what really matters. Who won and who lost is subjective.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

Consider the viewership numbers, who cares should be the story title.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2012

No actually it isn't that subjective. Ryan dazzled his own supporters with his "knowledge" of the Bengazi attack. Joe dismantled him & Romney right that minute. The ploy was obvious. Put Joe on the defensive about Bengazi. Sit there and "tsk, tsk" and talk about their dishonesty and incompetence, and Joe nailed him.

It was downhill from there. What Ryan was faced with was a guy who wasn't afraid to call him out. He tried to prepare his supporters in advance by saying, "Oh they'll probably call us liars..." Duu-uuh! Biden scored on taxes, Medicare, Afghanistan, Iran, and gets extra points for finding a way to weave in the 47% comments.

His best moments IMO, were when he pointed his finger at Martha and said "facts matter!" because the media has been MIA when it comes to challenging the lies of Ryan & Romney. Joe Biden was ready for anything they threw at him. He was supple. He knows how to think on his feet and has a complete command of his facts, unlike the schoolboy-prepping-for-an- exam method of Ryan.

The problem for Obama as I see it, is that he can't do what Joe did. I watched the Romney/Kennedy debates. Joe was really verbal & agressive,as was Teddy Kennedy. Teddy browbeat Romney as only Teddy can. But clearly you have to be really agressive with both these guys.

That's the kind of game they play. They go after you and they will literally say anything. Obama vs. Romney on foreign policy will be interesting. But if they are thinking this is Romney's weak area, they are wrong. He will be fully prepped.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.