Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

CNBC Online poll: Biden 53%, Ryan 44%

Looks like you can vote for Joe here:

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2012

CNN's poll is nuts, most polls have Biden winning like this CNBC poll.

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2012

And the CBS poll was Biden 50 vs Ryan 31.

Here's the CBS Tweet that went out:

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2012

CNN has admitted they put more republicans in their poll than is representative of the country. I really don't understand why they think they can reach those fundy fox viewers but it ain't gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2012

CNN's a joke. The "most trusted name in news", give me a break.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2012

You know, the weird thing is that while I may prefer MSNBC and trust their news coverage, I didn't used to have any problem with CNN.

If they hadn't freaked out over lower ratings and started turning rightward, they might just *be* the most trusted name in news again. MSNBC leans left and prefers the Democrats, Fox leans toward Attila the Hun and prefers the Republicans, CNN could have carved out a space in the trusted middle.

But no. They just keep freaking out and the ratings keep getting worse.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2012

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

Egg, meet my face

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

Can't vote on a mobile.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

[quote]CNN has admitted they put more republicans in their poll than is representative of the country.

Link

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

Check the poll, now - it's about even. Freeps are obviously out in full force.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

Here's your link, R9:

According to This Poll

A CNN/ORC International post-debate poll shows that 48% of likely voters think Paul Ryan won the vice-presidential debate, while 44% think Joe Biden won. SPECIAL NOTE OF CAUTION #1: This poll does not and cannot reflect the views of all Americans. It only represents the views of people who watched the debate. [bold] SPECIAL NOTE OF CAUTION #2: The sample of debate-watchers in this poll were 31% Democratic and 33% Republican. That indicates that the sample of debate watchers is about eight points more Republican than an average CNN poll of all Americans, so the respondents were more Republican than the general public. [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

Ryan is now ahead on this CNBC poll,so the Right has caught up.

Get in there people!

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.