Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

CNN Vote: Who do you think fared better in the vice presidential debate?

Go to the bottom right, and vote for me, bitches!

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 5010/12/2012

Biden 66%, Ryan 34%

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 110/11/2012

So... one third of the respondants are just utterly delusional?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 210/11/2012

CNN's panel still claims it was a draw.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 310/11/2012

Seriously by what basis was it a draw? What yardstick?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 410/11/2012

Apparently, CNN's poll (not the online vote) showed 48% thought Ryan won, 44% thought Biden won. That's hard to believe, especially since CBS's poll showed a clear win for Biden.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 510/11/2012

Biden down to 65%. I guess the emails are spreading to the dial-up set.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 610/11/2012

Mine, R4.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 710/11/2012

CNN Poll on debate winner: Ryan 48%, Biden 44%

Posted by CNN Political Unitt

(CNN) – A CNN poll of debate watchers released following Thursday's matchup between Rep. Paul Ryan and Vice President Joe Biden showed 48% of respondents named Ryan the winner and 44% said Biden won.

The margin between the two candidates was within the poll's five point sampling error.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 810/11/2012

Now you know that's ridiculous.

Keep tweeting and voting in their on-line poll.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 910/11/2012

That is so obviously a fake number.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1010/12/2012

A Facebook friend said she hadn't been set on Romney/Ryan until after tonight...

I just don't get it.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1110/12/2012

Which one, R10?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1210/12/2012

All a bunch of malarkey

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1310/12/2012

I've lost faith in CNN. They've lost a lot of market share and apparently have decided that they want to win back lost viewers who defected to Fox News by pandering. I have removed them as my homepage. They've lost their way.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1410/12/2012

so who did she choose, R11?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1510/12/2012

They admitted they over sampled Republicans. Such bullshit!

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1610/12/2012

CNN also featured a pro-Ryan opinion piece by none other than Pat Buchanan.

This tells you everything you need to know about CNN.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1710/12/2012

Paul Ryan seems like the kid from the debate club going up against the principal.

Does anyone think this guy can function on the world stage or worse,if necessary, as President?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1810/12/2012

Of course not, R18. Neither can his boss.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 1910/12/2012

Good discussion of the VP debate polls at link. There are some statistical oddities.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2010/12/2012

Agreed, r18, Paulina is right up there with Sarah. Actually, Shitt is just as bad, only he's capable of intentional mass destruction, whereas the underlings are just learning the ropes of; deceit and destroy.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2110/12/2012

Paul Ryan was ineffective and shallow. Some voters will now lose confidence in the Romney/Ryan ticket because of this.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2310/12/2012

Much gained, R22. Sorry.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2410/12/2012

This is shallow and possibly stupid, but I think all of the water drinking made Ryan look shifty.

I know, I know, I sound like some old lady at a focus group....but it just started to make him seem unsure and weak to me. They never showed Biden drinking (as I recall.)

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2510/12/2012

The water drinking made him look nervous, previous poster.

The thing about the polls is: The CBS instant poll, which showed Biden way ahead, was conducted among undecided voters. Which is the pool of voters in question.

The CNN was conducted amongst all voters, which means they easily could have grabbed 200 elderly Southerners once again and asked their opinion.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2610/12/2012

I take medication that makes my mouth dry, that's why I was drinking so much water. Oh, and it makes me stupid, too.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2710/12/2012

Doesn't show for mobile users.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2810/12/2012

How interesting is that this morning the online poll shows a clear, heavy favor towards Biden while their "snap" poll from last night declared Ryan with a small lead.

Seems when they let the general public vote- It's not so close at all.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 2910/12/2012

I DEFINITELY think Joe Biden won hands down! I almost felt sorry for Ryan - he reminded me of a little wet-behind-the-ears puppy dog thrown in a ring with 'The Big Dogs', trying to compete, primed and coached by the Republican Party! How many of those things he said are actually his own ideas or calculations. And 'malarkey' really fit oh-so-well with what Ryan said. He completely fell on his face when talking about the fewer Americans being sent in to fight what the Afghans should be doing themselves. And Joe Biden's laughter I interprate to be laughing a in the face of adversity - and amusing that this young guy can be so idealistic, definitely NOT realistic. All talk on Republicans part. Isn't it Republicans who left the huge mess to start with? Like a hurricane- can cause so much destruction in alittle amount of time, and years! to rebuild. Give Obama a break. Romney's experience governing a smaller state like Mass. where there are less blue collar workers and a lot of higher income families, maybe his philosiphies worked well there, but not so much for all the states. Why is it the goverment's sole responsibilty to CREATE jobs for Americans. Why not shift some blame to the companies and local state goverment. Does Obama deserve the sole blame for this mess? Absolutely NOT! Republicans can try to sell all their idealistic dreams to someone else. I go with realism. Nothing good comes that EASY!

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3010/12/2012

R29, the media needs it close. We all know they do.

I just can't believe anyone still watches CNN. I mean, you don't have to watch MSNBC (and sure as hell not FOX), but CNN deserves to lose every last rating for what they've become.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3110/12/2012

CNN admitted today that they polled more Republicans than Democrats. Sorry, forgot their reasoning.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3210/12/2012

Is it so wrong of me to dream about sucking Joe Biden's cock?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3310/12/2012

[quote]CNN admitted today that they polled more Republicans than Democrats. Sorry, forgot their reasoning.

Like they could even have a valid one. I'm getting to a point where "CNN" has become the new "Palin" in that every time I see the word in a thread title, I want to vomit.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3410/12/2012

Maybe the straight white boys running these outlets are getting scared?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3510/12/2012

A Florida chapter of the pro-gay Log Cabin Republicans has published an attack ad against the Obama administration that prominently features a picture of slain Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was killed in an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya last month. Accompanying the picture is the claim that the President refuses to protect gay and gay friendly Americans against “Islamic radicalism.”

Funded by the Broward County Log Cabin Republicans, the ad calls for LGBT voters to support the Republican Party because of its support for Israel. Israel, according to the flyer, is the “one beacon of hope in the Middle East protecting our communities human rights.” The ad further insinuates that President Obama will impose sharia law on the United States in a second term. The full ad as published in the Florida Agenda, an LBGT newspaper

In making its assertions, the ad perpetuates two rumors surrounding the death of Stevens. The first, that the group shown in the picture was proudly dragging his body through the streets, has been roundly debunked. Translated video of the moments captured in the picture shows that the group was taking the Ambassador to the hospital for treatment. The second is that Stevens was himself gay, an unsubstantiated claim that right-wing blogs have seized on to claim that the Obama administration “needlessly enraged the passions of protesters” in the Middle East.

----

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3610/12/2012

CNN also polled more Republicans after the first presidential debate. They don't even try to hide their bias anymore. Fuck them!

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3710/12/2012

[quote]Accompanying the picture is the claim that the President refuses to protect gay and gay friendly Americans against “Islamic radicalism.”

As opposed to the good ol' fashioned Christian radicalism in this country that will only get worse given the opportunity.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3810/12/2012

First numbers are now up, link up shortly. Debate drew less than 30 million viewers, 40 million less than the 72 million in 2008.

CBS: Vice presidential debate (8.3 million, 5.3/8) ABC: Vice presidential debate (7.5 million, 4.7/7) NBC: Vice presidential debate (7.1 million, 4.4/6) FOX: 5.2 million

Comparison:

72 million in 2008 for Sarah Palin + Joe Biden.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 3910/12/2012

First numbers are now up, link up shortly. Debate drew less than 30 million viewers, 40 million less than the 72 million in 2008.

CBS: Vice presidential debate (8.3 million, 5.3/8) ABC: Vice presidential debate (7.5 million, 4.7/7) NBC: Vice presidential debate (7.1 million, 4.4/6) FOX: 5.2 million

Comparison:

72 million in 2008 for Sarah Palin + Joe Biden.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4010/12/2012

It was up against a NFL game and the baseball playoffs.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4110/12/2012

These trolls are getting so boring.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4410/12/2012

Substance? WTF substance did Ryan bring? "We wouldn't have done that" sans the answer to what they WOULD do, is not substance.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4510/12/2012

What is a respectful way to point out he's lying? Obama tried quietly saying it, that didn't work. Biden laughed, unfortunately people seem to have missed what he was saying and are only talking about his laughing. What can Obama do at the next debate when Romney lies?

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4610/12/2012

[quote]appauling

ApPAULling Ryan, former future VEE PEE.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4710/12/2012

R43 = David Gergen

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4810/12/2012

Why do you people argue with the obvious trolls?

It's exactly what they want.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 4910/12/2012

[quote]Martha Raddatz and the faux objectivity of journalists

[quote]Establishment journalists are creatures of a highly ideological world and often cause ideology to masquerade as neutral fact.

by Vice-President Joe Bidenreply 5010/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.