Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bristol Palin is shacking up with her boyfriend!

But it's OK 'cuz it's a "trial marriage." The lucky fella is Levi's sister's ex. Wasilla's just not big enough to contain these folks.

[quote]It must be hard to be Bristol Palin. First you barely escape your shotgun wedding to cool-guy sperm-trust Levi Johnston. Then you are forced to keep constantly being on terrible “reality television” programs. Then you must start a ghostwritten blog to yell at President Obama for not standing up for you against mean comedians, even though when you were first knocked up he called clearly for people to respect you and compared you to his own teenage mama. And then to keep all the abstinence-speech money flowing you have to shack up with your fat skeezy greasy boyfriend and call it, in reframing language that must have come straight from Frank Luntz, a “trial marriage.” That, plus the ladies on The View — even the super braintrusty ones! — think you are an idiot and a liar. (But don’t worry, they are mostly Jews and blahs.)

[quote]The ladies on The View should have had Levi Johnston’s sister Mercede on to talk about this, since Bristol Palin’s terrible greasy boyfriend, Gino Paoletti, is Mercede’s ex. Ugh Wasilla. Remember when you were a young hot-to-trot lady and watched Northern Exposure and thought “I could move to Alaska and be the pretty girl with the mole and there would be tons of cute blue-collar dudes, plus John Corbett, and the Jewy one”? Yeah, Alaska is really just Levi and Gino, plus 350,000 more of them. [Via Mediaite]

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2012

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2012

I wonder if this one has a job or if he travels with her to "support" her.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2012

When you're Republican, morals are for OTHER people.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2012

I can hear the hypocrite Repugs screaming, "How dare you. Stay out of her bedroom!"

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2012

WHOOOOOOOOOOORE.

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2012

I knew this abstinence nonsense was something she would slip out of with the next white trash hunk she could meet. Whore. I bet she will either have another bastard child, or get caught getting an abortion. You watch!

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2012

She's only moving in with him. They aren't going to sleep together!! Honestly, is sex the only thing the gays think about?!

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

Bristol is a "do as I say, not as I do" kind of gal.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

Do you think at some point, say 10 or 15 years from now, do you see Bristol having some kind of an estrangement from her mother and writing another book, this one a tell-all about behind the scenes of the campaign?

I can see how she'd say something like she was pressured into the abstinence stuff by McCain and her mother worked the money angle with the right wing. She, being young and needing to support a kid, went along for the ride and just kept going. She's probably going to need the money. Beyond her momentary celebrity, she has no skills or education to do anything to support herself. Her mother kind of lucked into her gigs and lightening doesn't strike twice.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

I love the judge on DWTS who said that she was a contender, but she needed to have more expression in her face.

"You're a great performer, but you're not performing."

Eesh.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

Because she'll be in the finals, she'll pocket around $350,000

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

She craves dick. A LOT. As a gay male whore, I can definitely identify with her.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2012

WHY does the media continue to write about this white trash family? Sarah Palin was a governor who QUIT her job. This family is made up of nothing more than delusional fame whores.

I'm of the mindset, if you stop writing about their every dumb move, the general public won't care.

There are more important things to write about. Sure, I love celebrity gossip and I love coming to DL to dish, but these people are NOT celebrities.

They are not performers and don't have any abilities, so really, WHY does anyone care? I don't. Because we now live in such a dumbed down society, that even the lowest common denominator sparks public interest?!!

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2012

Fatass fuckin' slut.

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2012

[quote]They are not performers and don't have any abilities, so really, WHY does anyone care? I don't. Because we now live in such a dumbed down society, that even the lowest common denominator sparks public interest?!!

Schaedenfreude in the making, perhaps? It really is a spectacle when people like Sarah and her brood, who really don't have standout abilities or talents to match their egotism or appetites, bloviate, complain and act like entitled victims.

Superficially, it is a Great American Story about the American Dream which is why people look and watch to begin with. They seem successful (fame, money, noteriety) except that the players haven't worked very hard for or earned their spoils. No sweat or toil (outside the dance floor), no effort at self-improvement (beyond the tits) and their productivity and contribution to society is based on their entertainment value. Thing is that it was just plain dumb (emphasis on dumb) luck that TPTB chose her as a vice presidential candidate. I don't think they realize this.

And yet they complain, feel put upon or put down, and misunderstood by the "elite." It's fascinating stuff. It's a spectacle. We could all just be waiting for the downfall.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.