Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jason Sudeikis's girlfriend: "We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners"

Olivia Wilde is supremely happy with her boyfriend Jason Sudeikis - so much so, she's sharing the good news at speaking engagements.

As New York Magazine's Vulture reports, Wilde was speaking during an evening of monologues hosted by Glamour magazine called "These Girls." As Sudeikis and other attendees listened in, Wilde discussed the dissolution of her first marriage: "I felt like my vagina died," she said.

Or, to put it another way, like it was "lights out" down there. While it's possible to "lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the homefront is just peachy ... you cannot lie to your vagina."

And as a woman who's invested in complete honesty below the belt, she was forthright above the belt too, telling the audience about how great the sex is in her new relationship.

"We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners," Wilde said, revealing that she's fallen "blissfully, hopefully, wildly in love" with her "SNL" star.

And so, Wilde advises, if you want to know you're with the right person, you need to start thinking with your vagina.

"Men are not allowed to be the only ones thinking with their genitals," she told Vulture.

by Anonymousreply 3810/27/2012

I don't get why celebrities overshare about shit like this (who cares if her vagina died?) and then try to get all bent out of shape about 'privacy.' Attention whores.

by Anonymousreply 110/11/2012

Sounds like a Kirstie "Big One" Alley comment.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2012

So Kenyan marathon runners have a lot of sex? Since when did that stereotype appear?

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2012

Makes me think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2012

Predictably, r1, she then got all out of shape about her privacy:

Actress Olivia Wilde has taken aim at the media for turning candid comments she made about her sex life at a New York event into headline news, insisting it was all part of a performance art piece.

The actress took part in Glamour magazine’s These Girls event on Tuesday and appeared to openly discuss her lack of sex toward the end of her eight-year marriage to Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she divorced last year.

She told attendees, “I felt like my vagina died. Turned off. Lights out… And you can lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the home front is just peachy. But you cannot lie to your vagina.”

Wilde revealed she even considered embarking on a same-sex love affair to experience “a soft kind of lesbian relationship, just gentle kissing and scissoring,” but she dismissed the idea as soon as she met new boyfriend Jason Sudeikis late last year.

She confessed to falling “blissfully, hopefully and wildly in love” with the actor, who she recently moved in with, and credited the comedian with giving her a new appetite for sex, revealing, “We have sex like Kenyan marathon runners.”

However, Wilde took to Twitter after the event to explain that her comments were all part of a performance art piece, and shouldn’t be taken at face value.

She wrote, “The ‘These Girls’ monologues at Joe’s Pub were not meant for publication, and, in context, were a celebration of LOVE, girls, and honesty. Sneaky recorders are everywhere these days, but performance art doesn’t always translate accurately to tabloid interpretation.”

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2012

Me too.

Is this something they learn in "Bearding School?"

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2012

They have sex barefooted, big fucking deal

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2012

This was on a CNN blog?! LOL

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2012

I'm always suspicious when people talk loudly about how great their sex life is. Lots of ordinary people have great sex lives so why do some need to announce it loudly and publicly?

Prime examples are Will and Jada and we know all about that shit.

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2012

She overshared about her sex life in a public performance, and then complained when the tabloids reported on it?

She is fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2012

I thought Olivia was a rug muncher.

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2012

Hasn't she spent the last few years fucking her way to the middle?

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2012

R9 oh puh-lease.....!

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2012

They have sex while running? Doesn't sound fun.

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2012

I thought she was rumoured to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2012

I'm confused. Kenyan marathon runners are extremely fast. That kind of sex doesn't sound very impressive.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2012

And we care because...?

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2012

I have no clue who this woman is.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2012

I don't either R19.

by Anonymousreply 2010/11/2012

I think I get it... Kenyan marathon runners have STAMINA... so they can do it all night is what she is saying. Wow, what a sex life!

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2012

Ugh. Good for her for having a great sex life, and being an honest that it's important to her relationships.

But, the stupid wording is just cringe worthy - "my vagina died". Seriously? Just say "my sex life with my previous husband was not unfulfilling, and now it's really great since Jason and I have great sexual chemistry." End.

by Anonymousreply 2210/11/2012

Oh, and the incredible, non-stop sex phase usually ends. I'm not wishing that her sex life tapers off, and if they can keep it up for years and years, more power to them. But, let's see where she's at in 2 years.

by Anonymousreply 2310/11/2012

So tacky and low class to call out her ex for being bad in bed. I'd love to hear his side of it: "My penis died." Somehow I don't think all of those Olivia fans would find that funny.

by Anonymousreply 2410/11/2012

Just another fame whore. You know she was hoping the press would pick up on her performance, and now she can try to act like a victim whose privacy was somehow violated.

by Anonymousreply 2510/11/2012

I think Ethan Hawke's image took a bit of a nosedive when he complained on Howard Stern about how ex-wife Uma Thurman's vag felt "different" after she had kids. How is Olivia any different?? Oh, wait, she's a GIRL and she gets to say shit like this.

Sudeikis pings anyway; this is all FALSE and FAKE.

by Anonymousreply 2610/11/2012

"My vagina died"? What a pretentious twat. And yes, anybody who publicly brags about their 'great' sex life is overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 2710/12/2012

It was some performance art piece, so it was supposed to be overdramatic.

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2012

As Rose Nylund once said to Blanche Deveraux: "I find that the ones who talk about sex the most are the ones who don't *have* sex very often"

by Anonymousreply 2910/12/2012

How long was she with her ex and how long is she with Sudeikis?

by Anonymousreply 3010/12/2012

Sounds like bearding talk. Lez rumors have followed Olivia for years. Now I'm wondering about Sudekis.

by Anonymousreply 3110/12/2012

Exactly, R30. You can't compare boring married sex at the 8 year mark to the hot monkey sex of a brand new relationship. Lets see how she feels in a few years when it starts to get stale with the new piece.

by Anonymousreply 3210/12/2012

Really, Olivia? Your vagina dried up and died? So, you didn't even masturbate during your marriage to the limp dick?

And since when is sex only all about "the vagina" for women? We are not like men in that way. Our sexuality is more broad and incorporates our whole bodies and minds. What a throw back this bitch is. Most women can't even orgasm from vaginal sex alone. If all you care about is getting your vagina poked, get a dildo.

by Anonymousreply 3310/12/2012

She says what's good for men is good for women.

Well, if a man had said that about his ex, he'd be justly raked over the coals.

by Anonymousreply 3410/12/2012

Olivia likes to walk on the Wilde side.

by Anonymousreply 3510/27/2012

Sudikis was married to a 30 Rock writer then after their divorce dated a string of actresses, including January Jones around the time she got pregnant with her baby from a mystery daddy.

Wilde was rumored to be sleeping with anyone who would cast her in a movie toward the end of her marriage. Classy lady.

by Anonymousreply 3610/27/2012

... if you have to talk about it, then ...

by Anonymousreply 3710/27/2012

I loved her portrayal of Thirteen.

by Anonymousreply 3810/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!