Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The Brown: Why is it so difficult?

Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2012

Use a rag on a stick, Mamma.

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2012

If you're the top, you have to have a very rigid penis to be able to penetrate. Some guys just never get that hard.

If you're the bottom, you have got to be able to relax completely. If you have any issues about being the receiving partner, you won't be able to do it, and it won't be a pleasant experience.

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2012

I just wear black.

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2012

Sometimes the brown is difficult for me too.

When I struggle with it, I know that either I haven't been drinking enough water, or my diet has been too light on the fiber in recent days.

by Anonymousreply 410/11/2012

Can someone please clarify what exactly this thread is about? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 510/11/2012

We prefer to call it Black no matter what it looks like to you.

by Anonymousreply 610/11/2012

If you mean UPS guys, then I think brown is very flattering to some of those guys, but then I'm kind of a uniform queen who likes to give nice, friendly spankings.

What about leaving the erect penis out of the asshole and just getting off by "rubbing" your penis between the asscheeks? Has anyone found this to be an acceptable alternative? I guess it would be sort of bouncing up and down on his buttcheeks but I suppose the topguys with larger dicks would find there is too much flopping around. I have heard of trying to rub the two erect penises together but can't imagine that to work very well.

by Anonymousreply 710/11/2012

I like to believe there's a good reason that orifice was so conveniently sized. Be patient, enjoy the brown as it was meant to be enjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2012

r5, it spoils the fun a bit by having to explain this, but maybe it will make it more enjoyable for those that don't get the connection.

This is a parody of the thread "Tina Brown: Why is the comeback so difficult?"

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2012

Or, it just might be about that crazy rant Sinead O'Connor posted on her website last year about looking for a man, and how the "difficult brown" was one of the things she needed a guy to be ok with.

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2012

R10 doesn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2012

Charlie Brown, why is he so difficult?

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2012

More fruits and vegetables and the brown will come out much easier. It will generally be a lighter color too.

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.