Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Obama says he was 'too polite' toward Romney in first debate

"The good news is, is that’s just the first one."

Yes, the first one--the one that makes the first and most important impression. And Barack Obama, fucked it up big time. Besides, you weren't just too polite...please, that's a lame excuse.

You were spineless, arrogant in your lack of response and totally unprepared to correct the record and fight back.

by Anonymousreply 710/13/2012

Another thread...

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2012

[quote]arrogant in your lack of response

WTF? Do you seriously think the leader of the free world should've simply said "I'm sorry, Mitt, but that's total bullshit"? Btw as a reminder, Bush totally fucked up his first debate against Kerry in 2004. We saw how that worked out for him.

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2012

[quote]Do you seriously think the leader of the free world should've simply said "I'm sorry, Mitt, but that's total bullshit"?

R2. Yes. Maybe not in those exact words, but yes.

Obama showed a lack of leadership, engagement and preparation. Americans don't care about issues. They care about knowing that you fought and showed some courage. If these stupid Americans cared about issues, then Romney wouldn't be surging in the polls as he is simply because he 'dazzled' his opponent the way he did.

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2012

Look at the "approval numbers" that people pushed as they were watching the debate live. What I personally thought were the President's best one liners of the night, "If you're 54, you might want to listen" and his other good one WERE VERY LOW RATED. You still hear people say "Obama doesn't know how to talk to his betters." Let him come out swinging. He was too polite. BECAUSE HE HAD TO BE.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2012

What r3 said

by Anonymousreply 510/13/2012

How long are you going to beat this horse?

by Anonymousreply 610/13/2012

Obama should've decked Romney for his behavior.

Isn't that the advice that cock-eyed blond witch on the FOX morning show gave to Ryan after his performance against Biden?

by Anonymousreply 710/13/2012
Need more help? Click Here.