Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Sarah Palin writing new fitness book and shows off her new skinny figure

Controversial Sarah Palin has been forced to hit back after being caught up in a furore over her new scarily skinny figure. Mrs Palin, 48, debuted her new look as she strolled through California's Studio City, dressed in an outfit that appeared to have been plundered from one of her young daughter's wardrobes.

Dressed in tight black jeans, a crop top that looked like it had been stolen off the set of Flashdance, and high wedges, the former vice presidential hopeful looked a million miles away from the campaign trail. But the look was greeted in less than flattering terms by many - prompting Mrs Palin to claim she is, in fact, now writing a fitness book.

by Anonymousreply 5010/12/2012

She has those big fake ball boobs.

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2012

Who gives a rats as what she is up to.

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2012

Face it, she looks hot even through the hatred.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2012

Meth made that body, not exercise.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

This is exactly how women should look at her age: haggard and worn, extremely skinny, and wearing age-inappropriate clothing!

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2012

A very slow news day in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 810/10/2012

When did she get the implants? Are they new, or just more prominent because of the weight loss?

r4 - That's your idea of hot? Are you Dina Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 910/10/2012

The miraculous expansion of Palin boobage was first noted about two and a half years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1010/10/2012

[quote]Face it, she looks hot even through the hatred.

It's sweet you still think so, Senator McCain, but I think you were wise to stick with Cindy.

by Anonymousreply 1110/10/2012

Oh, the mean girl pose she strikes while reading the Enquirer in the sixth picture is quite funny. The pout of disgust on her face is the icing on the cake. And FFS, what is it with the 6 inch platforms? She's towering over her daughter Willow in the K-Mart shots. Willow, OTOH, is sensibly dressed.

by Anonymousreply 1210/10/2012

That's not a very good boob job, is it? There's too much boob extending out toward the arm. If she holds her arms down flush to her body, half their width would be hidden by boobs.

by Anonymousreply 1310/10/2012

I just hope that when it happens she sees it coming and shits herself as the paps snap the pics.

by Anonymousreply 1410/10/2012

while she's always been a witch, she was pretty when she's was McCain's VP. In those recent pictures she looks like an old stripper. She must be having some kind of mid life crisis/nervous breakdown

by Anonymousreply 1510/10/2012

Too skinny, with bad highlights and clothes too young for her age and position - Now she's as trashy on the outside as she is on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2012

She's writing a fitness book? Looking like that? She's absolutely delusional. She is nothing but a piece of gristle. Looks terribly unattractive and unhealthy. Whatever she's doing to lose weight clearly isn't legal.

Her girls know how to lose weight all right though. Once they drop their latest kid, their stomachs flatten right out.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2012

I would agree R16. Why is she so fixed on being so tiny. What was wrong with her weight before? I thought she was attractive and had a nice figure.

by Anonymousreply 1810/11/2012

Remember, Wasilla is Inuit for methamphetamine.

by Anonymousreply 1910/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 2010/11/2012

Palin looks like a skinny, biker chick lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2110/11/2012

Click onto OP's link and scroll down looking at the photos. Sarah is reading something!!

by Anonymousreply 2210/11/2012

As if her dwindling fan base exercises.

by Anonymousreply 2310/11/2012

The title of the book will be 'The Meth Method'

by Anonymousreply 2410/11/2012

R8, The Daily Mail Online is not news, it's lifestyle and showbiz and if you read the comments is frequented by a lot of Americans.

It was anything but a slow news day with the PM addressing the Tory conference, continuing news about the Saville story, ongoing financially strife in the EU, etc.

Saying that was a news site would be like someone stumbling on this site and thinking the biggest U.S. headlines were about The View. (Though sometimes they are!)

by Anonymousreply 2510/11/2012

I live in Studio City, and I can see her plastic boobs from my own backyard!

by Anonymousreply 2710/11/2012

She definitely has the meth look. The nasty hair, weird for her clothing......And she's all gussied up for her trip to the K-marts!

by Anonymousreply 2810/11/2012

Her ugliness comes from inside.

by Anonymousreply 2910/11/2012

She's becoming Gemma Teller. Next thing we'll hear she's smoking weed, punching out whores, and doing threeways with other women and Jimmy Smits.

by Anonymousreply 3010/11/2012

Is she buying ass-wipe? Classy gal! I watched a documentary about her on Netflix where they interviewed a bunch of people who grew up with her--and one of them said she used cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 3110/11/2012

"If this person was anyone other than HER, you ladies would be be drooling with envy that a woman could look so fine nearing fifty with five kids."

Apparently you haven't been around for the various faces of meth threads we've had over the years.

Meanwhile, Palin's children definitely have faces of "meh."

by Anonymousreply 3210/11/2012

Where's the mongoloid child?

by Anonymousreply 3310/11/2012

Who was it who said that past a certain age a woman must chose between her ass and her face? Catherine Deneuve? Sarah has chosen neither.

by Anonymousreply 3410/11/2012

Fitness and "healthy eating" does not make a woman of her age look skeletal like that. That is either starvation or drugs. Either way, her upcoming book is a sham.

by Anonymousreply 3510/11/2012

I hate this bitch/cunt no matter how much she weighs.

by Anonymousreply 3610/11/2012

She should enjoy it while she can. I looked great at 48. Looked great at 50, when I started menopause. By 55, I'd gained 30 lbs, had terrible back and neck aches and pains, flat feet, a bunion and was bent from arthritis.

They don't call menopause "the change" for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3710/11/2012

If you live in Alaska, shouldn't you have a little meat on your bones?

by Anonymousreply 3810/11/2012

She only drags the poor little retarded child around with her when she is running for political office, R33. She leaves him with Willow the rest of the time.

by Anonymousreply 3910/11/2012

How frightening is it that "Honey Boo Boo" is more progressive than this woman who was almost a (weak)heartbeat away from being president?

It scares me to no end that the rightwing has fallen to a point that this thing was -in their minds- qualified to be (vice)president.

by Anonymousreply 4010/11/2012

What kind of millionaire shops at Kmart? Eww.

by Anonymousreply 4110/11/2012

She doesn't shop at Kmart. She calls the paparazzi to take photos of her at Kmart to appease her fans who think she's one of them. That stunt queen probably spent the entire trip on Rodeo Drive but you're not going to see any photos of that trip.

by Anonymousreply 4210/11/2012

by Anonymousreply 4310/11/2012

She is having some sort of midlife crisis meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 4410/11/2012

Is she becoming more self aware?

Bill O just asked her to talk about Biden's weakness, and she said who is she to judge.

by Anonymousreply 4510/11/2012

"She definitely has the meth look. The nasty hair, weird for her clothing......And she's all gussied up for her trip to the K-marts!"

Palin looks as if she should be on The People of Walmart website, KMart of too classy for her! She'd fit right in at Walmart. She's white trash dressed like an 80's biker chick. What is this woman thinking, if she actually does think, that is.

She's grasping at straws to stay in the media. How this airhead woman even got elected as a governor is a mystery. It's a sad statement when someone's looks transcend their abilities, because that's the only reason she was probably elected governor of Alaska and chosen by Old Man McCain to be his VP, because it certain wasn't due to her being a Rhodes Scholar, that's for sure!

by Anonymousreply 4610/12/2012

Didn't she have issues with dieting during the campaign?

by Anonymousreply 4710/12/2012

Foreword by Paul Ryan

by Anonymousreply 4810/12/2012

She can't even read a book.

by Anonymousreply 4910/12/2012

Her husband looks incredibly uncomfortable. In fact, he looks like that in every photo I've seen of him.

by Anonymousreply 5010/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!