Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

New NBC series Chicago Fire will flop....

Taylor Kinney cannot act.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1701/04/2013

It has some nice male eye candy, but the plots seem to be paint by numbers kind of bland and predictable.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 110/11/2012

The show may flop, but it won't be because Taylor can't act. I think all they should ask of him is to stand around shirtless...and that might not be too far from the situation.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 210/11/2012

He is pretty but not a fan of that angel on his back tat.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 310/11/2012

I think he's homely. Surely there are better looking actors out there who would have loved this chance.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 410/11/2012

I liked it...I just ignored all the meaningful conversations mad watched the action fire scenes which were great.

The gorgeous girls (one gay) who are EMT is laughable.

At the end they are congregating in a hospital waiting area and the music is some soulful guy and a guitar. Tune out.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 510/11/2012

I thought it was terrible. The male eye candy got me through about 10 minutes, and then I was bored and changed the channel.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 610/11/2012

The show will probably feature a different crispy critter every week, with the entire station there to support the person's recovery. The specials were good.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 710/11/2012

Not just the girls...most Firefighters, while being hot, aren't pretty cut models like on this show. Oh well, its TV fantasy.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 810/11/2012

Dick Wolf is developing a pilot about the K-9 division of NYPD called "Paw and Order."

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 910/11/2012

Is this the same guy from that terribly campy soap Fashion House with Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild? If so, I agree with the OP, he can't act. But to be fair, on Fashion House, the majority of the actors were awful.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1010/11/2012

So who are the gay ones in this show?

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1110/11/2012

Lady Gaga never discussed her love life until she started dating Taylor K. Hm.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1210/11/2012

Yes R10 and that was my point signing it cast of Fashion House. They were all terrible. Although I will give a pass to Robert Buckley and his fine looking bare chest. He's now on 666 Park Avenue as a playwright.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1310/11/2012

And what about Jesse Spencer's TERRIBLE Amurrican accent?

He's the worst Aussie to pretend to speak Amurrican since Anthony LaPaglia on "Without A Trace"

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1410/12/2012

This show's got it all babee. The white lesbian chicks, the Puerto whose brother is in the Insane Kings gang, and the black boss. What else do you want?

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1501/04/2013

There is a hot black dude on the show

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1601/04/2013

He played the muslim character on Oz. I think he was the only character never to have a sex scene.

by The Cast of FASHION HOUSEreply 1701/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.