Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Clinton leads rally, mocks Romney

Published on Oct 9, 2012 by CNN

Former President Bill Clinton stumps for President Obama at a rally in Las Vegas, Nevada.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2012

Obama can stand on his own. Clinton is just a sad old man who'd throw Obama under a bus if he had half the chance of getting himself or Hillary back in the White House.

Clinton's become a parody and I'm embarrassed that he's out there making our case for us.

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2012

The old dog still has that magic touch.

I always said that if Clinton could meet every single voter in the US, there would be a spontaneous movement to repeal the 22nd Amendment thus allowing him to be reelected many times over.

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2012

R1 = Mitt Romney

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2012

Clark County, Nevada is the center of the swing BLUE Universe.

Thank you President Clinton!

Thank you President Obama!

And thank you George W Bush for making it all possible!

Fuck Multiple Choice Romney.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2012

Obama needs all the help he can get. I'm still hopeful and and fairly cofident that Obama will win. But I'm disgusted and disheartened that Obama performed so poorly and blew much of his lead due to last week's debate. It's astonishing how badly he did by letting Romney--a liar an a fraud--walk all over him.

I've never been a huge fan of Obama, but I certainly want him to win. Romney is an evil nightmare in our future should he pull through and defeat Obama.

by Anonymousreply 510/10/2012

Romney is such an easy target, and Clinton had no trouble blasting a few holes in this strange inexplicable candidate.

O could have eaten him for lunch -- always, not just during the debate, but as we saw at the DNC, the Democrats decided to go with "Romney is a very nice man."

Silly, and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

Article about Bill's rally in Nevada last night:

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2012

This needs to get out. Bill is 100 percent right.

by Anonymousreply 810/11/2012

Can we vote for Bill again?

by Anonymousreply 910/11/2012

R9 - Obama equals Clinton plus repeal of DADT and DOMA.

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2012

Bullshit r10. Clinton was a man of substance. Obama is a man of style. Good intentions, but unfortunately, lacks the courage for the fight.

Can we please just end this misconception that Obama repealed DADT and DOMA. He had the Atty General Office defend DOMA. DADT was fought and won by the Congressional Democrats. Nancy Pelosi promised the end of DADT and she delivered. Obama set up a commission to do a study.

I'm voting for Obama but I really wish some supporters would stop rewriting history. The truth shall set you free. The message is more important than the man and I every intention of voting for him, but I'm not going to make up facts to justify my support.

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2012

I was too young during the Clinton years to pay attention to politics. I never understood his charm people talked about. After the Democratic Convention this year I totally get it.

by Anonymousreply 1210/11/2012

Al Gore wanted to "stand on his own," and look how that turned out. Clinton is an immensely talented one-off politician, and if Obama manages to eke out a victory in this election, he will owe him a great debt.

by Anonymousreply 1310/11/2012

To bad Clinton can't debate for Obama.

by Anonymousreply 1410/11/2012

Greatest President of my lifetime. And I'm afraid that record will stand.

by Anonymousreply 1510/11/2012

The more I think about it, the more weird it seems that Obama was doing well, had one debate, and the entire election completely flipped. I've read Obama lost as many as 12 points in a couple days. Why? You'd think he'd shit himself on stage, then stabbed Mrs. Romney.

I agree he did a shitty job, but people have done that before and lost three or four points, more realistic. Are the polls completely inaccurate, or are there really that many people tht are so easily flipped? At this late date, 12% of voters can suddenly change their minds in the blink of an eye? There's something not right there. I've never heard of that happening with any candidate.

I'll bet when the election does happen, all the polls are wrong by a fairly wide margin. I don't think the polls have a way to take into account that hundreds of thousands of people may have their votes supressed either.

by Anonymousreply 1610/11/2012

R11 - "DADT was fought and won by the Congressional Democrats."

No, it was Obama who did it.

Also, he had DOJ stop defending DOMA.

by Anonymousreply 1710/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!