Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which Bratpacker is pack in rehab?

Andrew McCarthy said one is in rehab on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 2510/21/2012

I just saw that too and wondered who he was talking about. He said he/she is in rehab AGAIN - at least I think that's what he said. So that might narrow it down.

And either Andy knew who it was and didn't want to make him say out loud, or he just didn't care enough to ask because he just let that go.

It's unrelated, but he also said that he's never met Anthony Michael Hall (when he said that AMH probably ran through his money the fastest). I thought that was pretty interesting because even if they didn't make a movie together, you'd think with all the Brat Pack hoopla back in the day that they would have been gathered together for press conferences or pictures or something.

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2012

He did say "again" r1. Is Demi back in rehab?

Anthony Michael Hall was younger than the other Brat packers and therefore couldn't go clubbing and stuff.

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2012

Ally Sheedy has been in rehab before. She's a rat, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2012

Judd Nelson's nostrils look like they've seen a lot of Bolivian action.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2012

I didn't see this, so how did he refer to someone being in rehab without specifying gender or mentioning a name?

by Anonymousreply 510/10/2012

It was in response to a question about a planned reunion of the Brat Packers, r5. McCarthy said that they were all just scheduled to get together for one, but now they have to push it back by a month because one of the members is in rehab again.

Then Andy Cohen mumbled something about how we want everyone to do well (or something) and he read the next question. That struck me as particularly unusual since he's usually so nosy about the gossip. So my guess is he knew who it is and didn't want it talked about.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

Which Bratpacker would not be doing a second round of rehab?

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2012

Well Rob Lowe was co-hosting Good Morning America yesterday and looking better than anyone has a right to at his age so maybe it's Demi "Whippets" Moore.

by Anonymousreply 810/10/2012

Well, we haven't seen Demi for awhile -- and the last time we did, people were remarking on her excessive weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 910/10/2012

It's Demi.

by Anonymousreply 1010/10/2012

Andrew looked great last night. How interesting he developed a second career as a travel journalist.

He also looked healthy, a point I'm making because I remember a theater director friend of mine who worked with him on a show (late 80s, told me Andrew had a wicked cocaine/drug problem.

by Anonymousreply 1110/10/2012

Brat pack? What century is this??

by Anonymousreply 1210/10/2012

I would like to interject that I loved, loved, loved James Spader in The Secretary. It was so surprising that the jerk face from all of the 80's movies was such a hot dom...

by Anonymousreply 1310/10/2012

[quote]McCarthy said that they were all just scheduled to get together for one, but now they have to push it back by a month because one of the members is in rehab again.

He was pretty clearly kidding about having a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 1410/10/2012

Andrew McCarthy is on a book tour now and he looks pretty good, so I doubt it's money is on Demi.

by Anonymousreply 1510/10/2012

OOPS!!! I read the headline wrong! Serves me right for posting too quickly...

by Anonymousreply 1610/10/2012

So Andrew hates Molly Ringwald ....was Molly a bitch?

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2012

Was Molly into coke as well? I thought she was clean.

by Anonymousreply 1810/12/2012

The Brat Pack appellation was first used in an article about the stars of St. Elmo's Fire. Then it was also used for the stars of the Breakfast club, because several of the actors in the latter (Ally Sheedy, Judd nelson, Emilo Estevez were in the former); however, that does not mean the stars of both movies worked together or hung out together.

Andrew McCarthy was in SEF but not TBC; Molly Ringwald and Anthony Michael Hall were in TBC and Sixteen Candles but not SEF. McCarthy knows Ringwald from Pretty in Pink, but he never was in a film with Anthony Michael Hall.

by Anonymousreply 1910/12/2012

McCarthy and Ringwald did Freash Horses too

by Anonymousreply 2010/12/2012

He was hot in the day. I actually think he and Lara Flynn Boyle were at the peak of their looks in the campy gorefest "The Temp"

by Anonymousreply 2110/12/2012

That was Timothy Hutton r21

by Anonymousreply 2210/12/2012

Same r13 god damn...

by Anonymousreply 2310/20/2012

What is WWHL?

by Anonymousreply 2410/20/2012

Watch What Happens Live (the Andy Cohen show)

by Anonymousreply 2510/21/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!