Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I'm going to vote by mail...

so I don't have to stand in line with the underclasses!

Thank you Gwyneth for teaching us to be special!!

by Anonymousreply 1010/10/2012

All voters in the states of Washington and Oregon are special. All of us vote by mail.

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2012

Good for you r2!!! Don't intermingle with the lowlifes at the polling places!!!

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2012

But don't you have to get the "I just voted" sticker on your shirt for later in the day when you go to Starbucks for your free Election Day coffee?

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2012

No. I don't go to Starbucks. The lines are too filled with the working classes.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2012

After a few odd personal experiences when the polling places were in private homes, and the guy in SF who hosted a polling place in his house and then threw all the Dem ballots into a pond in the southwest part of the city, unless the polling place is in a school, fire station, church or some similarly public place, I vote by mail.

by Anonymousreply 510/10/2012

Stupid question, but when a polling place is in someones home is it because they offered their home to be a polling place or are they told by the local government that their house is going to be a polling place and the have no say in the matter?

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

People volunteer, r6.

My parents did it once when I was a kid, and parking turned out to be a big headache

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2012

Would never leave my ballot in the hands of someone who might actually be a freeper.

by Anonymousreply 810/10/2012

I just have the girl do it

by Anonymousreply 910/10/2012

[quote] But don't you have to get the "I just voted" sticker on your shirt for later in the day when you go to Starbucks for your free Election Day coffee?

Nope. All you have to do is show them the ballot stub.

by Anonymousreply 1010/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.