Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dancing with the Stars

Drew and Helio get voted off and

Bristol and Kirstie come back next week ?!?

What fresh shit is this ???

This show joins American Idol (and So you think you can dance) in jumping the shark.

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2012

Bastard. I hate you and so does your mama...

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2012

I voted a million times for Kristy so Bristol would go home. But right wing ABC, home of bigot Patricia Heaton, will not let Bristol go home for quite a while.

by Anonymousreply 210/09/2012

Really R3?

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2012

Kristie reminded me of Divine this week

by Anonymousreply 510/10/2012

It's true, the ratings numbers are way down this season for DWTS. The "All Star" idea backfired on them.

And instead of dumping Palin (which should have already happened), they're amping her in the publicity - all these packages of "white powder" being delivered to her at the studio, and the supposed "breakdowns", first of her and then of her partner.

I love the show but after the first week I won't watch this season again. I just don't care about any of them.

And to make matters worse - next week:

GUEST JUDGE PAULA ABDUL!

(in addition to the regular three)

Just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower...

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

The ratings are in the toilet. Who really wanted these people to come back? Was it too much for ABC to try to find new people.

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2012

I liked the idea of the AllStars but Palin is just ruining it. Who wants to watch more winners go down to her and have her talentless ass in the finals.

I don't know why they invited her back. And the musical guests suck.

by Anonymousreply 810/10/2012

The judges get on my nerves. The pairings don't seem fair. Some dance with whoever they did the first time and others don't. I do like the guy who previously danced with Kate G (Tony?) and his partner he deserves a win after being forced to dance with that devil woman...

I'm actually looking forward to that sweet train wreck PAula.

by Anonymousreply 910/10/2012

I've heard that Palin is botoxed. Could someone please explain what kind of legitimate doctor would inject shit into a 22-year old who should not even have lines yet? What is the purpose of her getting botox?

by Anonymousreply 1010/11/2012

Good God, why are these Palin grifters still on the public's radar?

by Anonymousreply 1110/11/2012
Need more help? Click Here.