Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anderson Cooper ***SLAMS*** Bristol Palin "Get A Job!"

First Kim Kardashian, now Bristol Palin.

“Anyone who is on a reality show knows that to get attention, you have to have a have a wardrobe malfunction, throw up, have a breakdown -- have a storyline. Bristol Palin is a genius because last night she developed a storyline that made her very sympathetic.”

“I am thinking of starting a job fair for people…who need to get jobs [like] Lindsay Lohan, Bristol Palin. I think they just need to get jobs, stop being on TV!”

Wonder if he also means Kate Gosselin?

by Anonymousreply 11110/22/2012

Will Ben Maisani get to attend Anderson's job fair?

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2012

A job? Is that, like, work or something??

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2012

He also implied that she was over botoxed:

[quote]"Nobody anymore, you can't tell that anybody's having a meltdown, because her face is completely frozen!" Cooper exclaimed!

[quote]"And she's what, 17?!" Norville added. For the record, Bristol's 22 and, as far as we know, not trying to get a Wrigley's endorsement.

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2012

Pot meet kettle.

by Anonymousreply 510/10/2012

Does he not realize how pathetic he comes across, having a hissy fit over Lindsay Lohan and Bristol Palin?

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2012

Anderson Cooper has become a joke.

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2012

I have absolutely had enough of Anderson Cooper, he's a little bitch. First of all he's fourty fucking five years old and acts like he's 12, goes off on people like he's constantly on his period, I preferred him when I knew nothing about him. Just shut the FUCK up and report the news, no one cares what you think. Instead of worrying about Bristol, worry about your shitty ratings.

by Anonymousreply 810/10/2012

Maybe it's just that my perception of him is altered now that he's publicly out, but he sure seems like a pissy bitch about some things lately.

by Anonymousreply 910/10/2012

I happen to like the new, bitchier Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 1010/10/2012

This is less than a week after his Star Jones takedown. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.

by Anonymousreply 1110/10/2012

I'd like to hear his opinion about the marriage of James Carville and Mary Matalin.

by Anonymousreply 1210/10/2012

Love Anderson, he tells it like it is.

by Anonymousreply 1310/10/2012

So true,r9. Coming out has also apparently released his inner bitch! Justb look at his hang out buddies-Kathy,Andy,Wendy,NeNe...

by Anonymousreply 1410/10/2012

This rat faced, pinchy faced "man" shouldn't be in front of any cameras. Big nose, deep set too light colored eyes and a slit for a mouth, underneath that big honker makes for a very ugly face. Can't wait until he dies.

by Anonymousreply 1510/10/2012

[quote]Justb look at his hang out buddies-Kathy,Andy,Wendy,NeNe...

He really hangs out with classy people.

by Anonymousreply 1610/10/2012

I hate Sarah Palin with a passion, but I don't find Bristol as offensive. And it doesn't hurt that the gorgeous Mark Ballas is her partner. I actually think that they're the best looking couple of the All-Star season.

I can't explain it, but I've always had a soft spot for Bristol. It's like she's torn between her trashy upbringing, and a desire to live a more sophisticated life. She's somewhat of an enigma to me.

Nevertheless, I completely agree that Anderson comes across like a complete idiot in this argument. I can't possibly take him seriously when A) he works for CNN (Crap News Network), and B) he's a fucking Republican shill, and C) he continuously attacks media nobodies, as if it's important news.

Bristol may be the dumb spawn of Sarah satan Palin, but Anderson just looks like an idiot for even bothering to comment on her.

by Anonymousreply 1710/10/2012

Anderson devoted a portion of his show today to recapping the Real Housewives of NJ. Really?? I fast forwarded though that shit so quick. ENOUGH ALREADY!

by Anonymousreply 1810/10/2012

[quote]Does he not realize how pathetic he comes across, having a hissy fit over Lindsay Lohan and Bristol Palin?

You have the balls to say that at Datalounge? I'd say the Kettle ain't black, it's day-glo chartreuse. He's out, rich, successful and happy. Attack away girls.

by Anonymousreply 1910/10/2012

I can't wait until his show gets cancelled! He doesn't really have a fan base, not with a face like that.

by Anonymousreply 2010/10/2012

Everyone can look up to him as one of America's greatest journalists.

by Anonymousreply 2110/10/2012

[quote] He's out, rich, successful and happy. Attack away girls.

Sorry to burst your bubble, Anderfanatic, but he was FORCED out of the closet, he INHERITED his wealth, his ratings are IN THE TOILET, and his "boyfriend" cheats on him.

But you keep believing what you will.

by Anonymousreply 2210/10/2012

So what you're saying, R23, is that you like Bristol.

by Anonymousreply 2410/10/2012

Please.Bristol is a hypocritical piece of trash, just like her mother. She's also against gay marriage and thinks it funny that her son using FAG as an insult, so all of you coming to her defense really need therapy. Also, anyone who calls Mark Ballas gorgeous must have incredibly low standards.

by Anonymousreply 2510/10/2012

Not in the least, R24. That the best ya got?

by Anonymousreply 2610/10/2012

Anyone else remember the ads for Gloria Vanderbilt jeans. America was horrified at her yellow teeth!

by Anonymousreply 2710/10/2012

It's still early in the day, R26. Give me time.

by Anonymousreply 2810/10/2012

Nice try at the baiting, fangurl r25. Who the fuck care about some Palin trash kid?

Are we supposed to huddle in the corner now because you've so clearly drawn the line? Are we supposed to hop on the AndyFan bus?

You're a friggen loon in your fandom and likely one of those obsessed people who post on him and the Bomer threads 24/7.

Get some help.

by Anonymousreply 2910/10/2012

It's about time someone in the public eye said what everybody sitting on the couch at home has been saying. Go scrub some floors, you stupid bitch, and learn what working really is.

by Anonymousreply 3010/10/2012

Well we all know that Anderson's trust fund got him his experience etc.

I heart R5. LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3110/10/2012

Maybe he hates Bristol because he sees himself in her? They both have famous/infamous mothers. They both got knocked up by good looking bad boys who publicly cheated on them. They both had reality shows. They both had subtle plastic surgery. They both giggle and cry a lot. They both have had to face public scrutiny in the face of embarrassing revelations about their personal lives.

by Anonymousreply 3210/10/2012

Though no fan of Anderson Cooper, I have to agree with him here. I absolutely loathe these "celebrities" who are celebrities for celebrity's sake. What do they contribute in the grand scheme of things? How do they make their or our lives better? The only reason they are on television is because there is a derth of talent in Hollywood and because reality shows are cheap to produce and reap huge profits for commercial advertisers. NO OTHER REASON. I say give us all a break and take all the "reality" shows off. They only show us at our worst.

by Anonymousreply 3310/10/2012

[quote] I absolutely loathe these "celebrities" who are celebrities for celebrity's sake.

Then you should add AC to that list, as he is obsessed with his own celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 3410/10/2012

Imagine: one fame whore calling another fame whore a fame whore.

Oh, the humanity.

by Anonymousreply 3510/10/2012

R22 has the best assessment of the pasty little mole I've yet seen.

by Anonymousreply 3610/10/2012

Mr. Palin is some sort of hot wonderful. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 3710/10/2012

I'm watching GMA on the west coast now and less than 15 minutes in they're talking about a new'"Peanuts" movie??!!I thought bringing George Stephenopoulos(whatever)was suppose to to usher in a era of harding hitting political coverage.Turns out he's as vapid as the rest of the talking heads.

I tried to watch Anderson but he has the worst taste in guests/topics-every other show is a cross promotion of his pal Andy Cohen's 'Housewives" dreck. I've never seen one episode of any of those shows. His show is not even airing here in this part of Cali anymore!

by Anonymousreply 3810/10/2012

I LOVE how OP types her

[quote]Anderson Cooper ********SLAMS********

line as if she's cheering on President Obama who's just delivered a Romney smack down.

Gee OP, you must be SO proud of that intellectual badass Anderson. Did you throw flowers at his feet as you stalked outside his little firehouse this morning?

by Anonymousreply 3910/10/2012

He started his career on a reality show.

by Anonymousreply 4010/10/2012

I find this hypocritical, coming from someone who swoons over Real Housewives and their prefab drama.

by Anonymousreply 4110/10/2012

The incessant cross-promotion of RHONJ everyfuckingwhere makes me want to go postal. NOBODY CARES ABOUT THESE STAGED CUNTS

by Anonymousreply 4210/10/2012

R42 Isn't it time you evacuated your ample bowels?

by Anonymousreply 4310/10/2012

After the latest dust-up between Lindsay and her mother, maybe he should also find a job for Dina.

by Anonymousreply 4410/10/2012

[quote]Sorry to burst your bubble, Anderfanatic, but he was FORCED out of the closet, he INHERITED his wealth, his ratings are IN THE TOILET, and his "boyfriend" cheats on him.

And he's still better than you! Ha Ha.

by Anonymousreply 4510/10/2012

Kissing ain't cheating, Fool.

by Anonymousreply 4610/10/2012

I don't mind the reality star celebs, at least they are actually doing something. Being filmed for a TV show is their job. It's the celebs who do nothing but go places to get photographed that make me crazy, ie, the Oleson twins, the Simpson sisters, etc.

by Anonymousreply 4710/10/2012

R45 loves his Republicans!

by Anonymousreply 4810/10/2012

I agree with Anderson, I hate the Palins. Wasn't Bristol already on DWS? Who the hell wants to see her so bad that she has to come on twice?

It's interesting how *someone* always starts a thread here so that the insane DL AC critic can have another outlet for her craziness and obsessive hate for him. The webby already shut down TWO threads yesterday that she infiltrated with her nuttiness. I hope webby catches on to this one and shuts it too.

by Anonymousreply 4910/10/2012

If I'm not mistaken, Bristol Palin has now appeared in a total of five reality shows. Twice now on DWTS since she's back for the "all-star" version, Sarah Palin's Alaska, her short-lived reality show where she was filmed in a gay bar and some guy taunted her mother, and now the one about bringing up the Levi child (can't recall his name). Or are those last two from the same show?

by Anonymousreply 5010/10/2012

[quote] I happen to like the new, bitchier Anderson.

So do I, he not only came out as a gay, he came out as a catty queen, it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 5110/10/2012

[quote] he INHERITED his wealth

Assuming that you are an American living in America, that part of your post is hypocritical. A stolen country that you inherited as your homeland doesn't make you any better.

by Anonymousreply 5210/10/2012

I also like that Anderson's bitchier and that he seems to get a kick out of emphasizing how gay he is. Today he was talking about some new drink that is allegedly poured onto supermodels breasts before they put it in bottles and he said that he was not in the demo that would find that appealing, he said it does nothing for him, but still his female fans love him and don't care. He seems happier and freer now that he's out.

by Anonymousreply 5310/10/2012

Has R52 just turned 15?

by Anonymousreply 5410/10/2012

His show is doing well.

by Anonymousreply 5510/10/2012

[quote]Has [R52] just turned 15?

Says you who posts so knowledgeably about trash like Bristol Palin at R50

by Anonymousreply 5610/10/2012

If he's happier and feels more free to snark, good for him. But please, he needs to pick the persona he wants. I don't think that serious journalist with Republican leanings works well with the bitchy, but scarecly discriminating, celebrity-loving queen he's morphing into.

by Anonymousreply 5710/10/2012

I am a long-time DL reader and across the years, the Palin family exploits have been chronicled here. They tend to jump off the screen even without opening the posts, so through some process of osmosis, I've come to learn these things.

However, one thing I have not learned in DL is how unfortunate N. American history from the late 17th through 19th centuries remotely compares to Anderson Cooper's Vanderbilt inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 5810/10/2012

It seems like all talk shows have now taken on the same exact format...the first 15 minutes are devoted to "Hot Topics" and then they bring on the guests. The View does this, Wendy does this, and now Anderson. I guess they've found something that works?

by Anonymousreply 5910/10/2012

Regis and Kelly or Kelly and Michael did/do the 15 minute thing too.

by Anonymousreply 6010/10/2012

[quote]I am a long-time DL reader and across the years, the Palin family exploits have been chronicled here.

Not true. The Palins were mostly unknown at DL until McCain's people picked her four years ago. DL was around for a decade before there was ever a Palin thread.

by Anonymousreply 6110/10/2012

R55, I predicted coming out would help his ratings, and I also said the more gay, the better. AC's obsessives from the closet days all pooh-poohed that, they thought he'd stay quiet on the subject and that was for the best. Instead he comes out as a screaming queen and it makes him competitive in the daytime market for the first time. The old AC fans must feel so betrayed, they'll have to find a new patrician closet-dweller to idolize.

by Anonymousreply 6210/10/2012

I agree.

by Anonymousreply 6310/10/2012

I'm glad he hangs out with the "trashy" Kelly Ripa/Consuelos/Kathy Griffin and Andy Cohen. They are vastly superior to the UTTERLY despicable Palins, so it's a win for him there.

by Anonymousreply 6510/10/2012

I thought I read somewhere, maybe on DL, that Anderson got his start in journalism on his back when he slept with his boss. Is that true?

by Anonymousreply 6610/10/2012

And you don't have to be a huge Kathy Griffin fan to know that, r65. Anderson is actually a lot like Kathy, he's a male Kathy, they just have natural chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 6710/10/2012

You probably started that thread R66. Someone here has a never-ending need to trash Anderson that can never be satisfied no matter how many threads they start on it, maybe a psychiatrist is in order?

by Anonymousreply 6810/10/2012

No fangurl R29, but you clearly are a self-loather. You are the one who needs therapy. Perhaps you can make an appointment after your next Log Cabin Republican meeting.

by Anonymousreply 6910/10/2012

[quote]Gee OP, you must be SO proud of that intellectual badass Anderson. Did you throw flowers at his feet as you stalked outside his little firehouse this morning?

Says R23/R39, AKA the angry stalker who admitted to: [quote] I'm typing from about 50 yards from Cooper's front door.

by Anonymousreply 7010/11/2012

From NY Daily News:

[quote]Champion might also consider inviting CNN anchor Anderson Cooper. According to Champion, when Cooper announced plans to marry his boyfriend, Benjamin Maisani, in July, it helped pave the way for him and Robierb.

Are AC and Ben married?

by Anonymousreply 7110/11/2012

[quote]Anderson is actually a lot like Kathy, he's a male Kathy

Oh now come on.

by Anonymousreply 7210/11/2012

I don't believe Anderson is a Republican for a second. Yes I know he donated to a republican years ago...it was only a couple of hundred bucks. He sourounds himself around outspoken Dems. I just don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 7310/12/2012

I don't know if he's a Republican or not, but he sure is hell is out to crucify the Obama Administration. First it was Fast and Furious (which came to nothing) and now it's Libya. Anderson conducted a completely biased interview with the mother of one of the victims in that Libya bombing, he just let her go on and on calling Obama a liar and blaming the Administration for not giving up confidential information JUST FOR HER. It was nonsense and speculation and AC allowed it and seemed to enjoy it all.

by Anonymousreply 7410/12/2012

Forced out of the closet, yes. Life must be different for him as he is quite homely in the face. Rejoice your good genes and be thankful you aren't the owner of this pinched face. Remember, money can always be had and acquired, good genes are a gift afforded at birth. Never forget this.

by Anonymousreply 7510/12/2012

Bristol just needs to wait until next year when CNN lets Anderson out of his contract and Anderson Live gets cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 7610/12/2012

Bristol and her stupid, irrelevant joke of a mother are a waste of space and good for Anderson for calling her out. I hope she gets trampled by a moose up there in Alaska.

by Anonymousreply 7710/12/2012

[quote]I don't know if he's a Republican or not, but he sure is hell is out to crucify the Obama Administration.

He's just keeping them honest.

by Anonymousreply 7810/13/2012

Will this thread be deleted by the webbie just like the one about Anderson vs. Star Jones as a result of being derailed by the insane AC hater?

by Anonymousreply 7910/13/2012

It may be deleted due to the constant name-calling, R79.

Please point out any post, R79, where you stated something positive about Anderson Cooper with no accusations about any other person in the thread.

Please point out any post where you praised either of Anderson Cooper's shows, r79, where you didn't accuse anyone of being a "hater."

by Anonymousreply 8010/13/2012

R80 sounds so defensive, accusing others of "constant name-calling". Why are you such a cry baby? Did you feel singled out when I pointed out that a couple of previous AC threads have been shut down because of the nutjob who keeps ruining the discussion with her obsessive love-hate relationship with Anderson?

by Anonymousreply 8110/13/2012

I see on Thursday Anderson will be getting yet another award. How many awards does one person need? He's not humble either so I feel sorry for those around him since he probably brags constantly when he gets an award. Also how does someone with two shows with bad ratings get a media excellence award? Two shows with bad ratings is certainly not media excellence. He either bought the award or slept with someone to get it.

by Anonymousreply 8210/13/2012

Ha! R79 - R81 can't point to a single time she's posted anything positive in an Anderson Cooper thread.

She swoops in with accusations and, when called on it, vomits more accusations.

Just in case you didn't read the last two paragraphs in r80:

Please point out any post, R79, where you stated something positive about Anderson Cooper with no accusations about any other person in the thread.

Please point out any post where you praised either of Anderson Cooper's shows, [R79], where you didn't accuse anyone of being a "hater."

You . can't . do . it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 8310/13/2012

[quote]Please point out any post where you praised either of Anderson Cooper's shows, [R79], where you didn't accuse anyone of being a "hater."

I'll oblige you gladly, R80, so here goes:

I love how free, relaxed and yes, even sometimes bitchy, Anderson is on his talk show now that he's officially out. I find the second season of his daytime show much better than the first one as a result of him being himself more. And I'm so glad he went after that fame whore Bristol!

See R80, I'm praising Anderson's show and I'm not accusing anyone of being a hater here. Happy now?

by Anonymousreply 8410/13/2012

R81 is the reason why these threads keep getting deleted. Cray-cray.

The Star Jones thread was shut down because of the racist remarks that were being made at Jones expense by AC fans. The same ones who are always bitching about the negativity are the same ones who think nothing of calling a black person a gorilla. Or making fun of fellow gay and lesbian anchors.

These threads should be banned altogher. Like the Bomer threads, they've become a haven for the "touched".

by Anonymousreply 8510/13/2012

[quote]The Star Jones thread was shut down because of the racist remarks that were being made at Jones expense by AC fans.

No, that thread was deleted because of this one poster who hates Anderson and who kept trying to derail the conversation by making it all about AC (even the OP told her to stop at one point, but she continued anyway). People made fun of Star (this is DL after all), but the comments weren't racist. They were criticizing her for being a shameless fame whore whose career has gone nowhere. It was not about race, but about what an odious and vile human being she is.

by Anonymousreply 8610/13/2012

Fail! You still can't point to any post where you had praised Anderson Cooper or his show without attacking someone. r84 was too late and after the fact. You've proved to one and all that your only interest in these threads is name-calling.

by Anonymousreply 8710/13/2012

It sounds like R87 needs to have the last word in every conversation no matter what. Didn't R84 give her what she asked for anyway?

Now I'd like to hear r87 say something positive about Anderson (that would be a first!).

by Anonymousreply 8810/13/2012

[quote]Didn't R84 give her what she asked for anyway?

Nice try, r88. R79 was unable to reply to the requests at r80 to point out any thread or post where she had said anything positive about Anderson Cooper without bashing someone. It's obvious that she's attempting to get AC threads deleted. Is that also your goal, missy?

by Anonymousreply 8910/13/2012

[quote]He's not humble either so I feel sorry for those around him since he probably brags constantly when he gets an award.

Never heard him brag seriously ONCE, you are making stuff up.

R86 is right. Any thread about Anderson here now is ALWAYS hijacked by the crazed AC/Ben hater who can't rest unless she's bashing AC or his fans. She has ruined any discussion on DL about Anderson. Things weren't like this several years ago, it's all screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 9010/13/2012

Well, Madonna kissed Britney Spears to stay relevant and Anderson Cooper starts bitch fights with Reality TV 'royalty' to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 9110/13/2012

3 shows on tv currently and he's not relevant? Get outta here R91.

by Anonymousreply 9210/13/2012

What is she qualified to do that would cover her living and childcare expenses? She is smart to seize any lucrative offers that come her way. Money buys independence. In a few years she will have real choices.

by Anonymousreply 9310/13/2012

LOL it's easy to get a job when your Mama gets it for you.

by Anonymousreply 9410/15/2012

I'd tune in if AC really slammed the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 9510/16/2012

AC should bring on Bristol Palin as a co-host for Anderson Live.

by Anonymousreply 9610/19/2012

[quote] Money buys independence. In a few years she will have real choices.

Oh goodie, r93. You seem awful sympathetic to the unapologetic homophobe. I'm sure most here remember her vile comments about Obama announcing his support for gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 9710/19/2012

"His show is doing well."

R55 His show is not doing well all over the country. This is 1 demographic group and only in New York. That is hardly doing well. He's trailing The Steve Harvey Show, Katie, and The Rickie Lake show although he has had a head start by being on the air for over a year. I don't consider that doing well.

by Anonymousreply 9810/20/2012

"No, that thread was deleted because of this one poster who hates Anderson and who kept trying to derail the conversation by making it all about AC (even the OP told her to stop at one point, but she continued anyway)."

I am not the poster you were arguing with before but I have to say you are lying R86. Those AC/Star Jones threads were shut down because of the racist overtones. The benderfrau thought those threads were going to be a KKK klan gathering after AC made that comment about Star Jones. They were so excited to show everyone how racist they truly are but the OP was not having it and shut them all down, and I agree. Only an ignorant person would defend someone making racist or homophobic statements in a thread.

by Anonymousreply 9910/20/2012

"AC's obsessives from the closet days all pooh-poohed that, they thought he'd stay quiet on the subject and that was for the best."

He stayed quiet on the subject matter until his shows started to fail. He may think he's fooling folks by saying he didn't come out for ratings but he's not fooling most of us. He will sell his own father out for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 10010/20/2012

"Get a job", um, he should talk?

by Anonymousreply 10110/20/2012

"The same ones who are always bitching about the negativity are the same ones who think nothing of calling a black person a gorilla."

R85 I wonder if those same posters who were quick to throw racist epithets towards Star Jones would react in the same manner if someone called AC a dirty Jew, or Jesus Killer, or Hooknose, or fag. Bottom line is they are all racist and bigoted words and should not be tolerated at this blog site.

by Anonymousreply 10210/20/2012

[quote]The benderfrau

This is proof that R99 is the person she's claiming she's NOT. She probably opened this thread up to continue her crazy AC attack because for several days no one was opening up the AC threads and it kills her if she doesn't have an outlet to bash him and the "benderfrau". R102 is probably just R99 agreeing with herself.

Actually R98 through R102 is just that ONE nutty AC hater who tries to stir things up around here with people who don't like Anderson because she knows there are guys here who think he's worthless and that fills her heart with JOY seeing him get torn down.

by Anonymousreply 10310/20/2012

"For all we know, his relationship with Cesar may have been over even though they might have gone to Egypt together. I remember back in 2006, AC was often seen out with other men - I remember Gawker talking about how AC was out on a date with someone and that they had a long, intimate dinner."

Sweetie you just answered your own statement. AC does this with all of his men. He cheats on them ALL including Ben. Why do you think him and Ben been having so many problems the past couple of years? It's not just Ben and his shenanigans trust me. He's doing the same thing to Ben that he once did to Cesar just a lot sooner.

by Anonymousreply 10410/22/2012

"Cesar may have been done as a couple then and in 2008, but were just hanging out. They certainly don't do that now and it's probably because AC has a more steady relationship."

They certainly don't do that now because Cesar is not having any of it. He's done with the Coop man. Very happy to have that nutty bar off of his hands. He's probably in a very happy COMMITTED relationship unlike AC and Ben.

by Anonymousreply 10510/22/2012

Doubt he's cheating on Ben. I don't want to get into these same arguments, this is why webby closes AC threads, I was just stating what happened in the past, but he's more stable with Ben. If those pics of Ben kissing another guy didn't make AC break up with him, nothing will.

by Anonymousreply 10610/22/2012

"If those pics of Ben kissing another guy didn't make AC break up with him, nothing will."

Those pics of Ben cheating on AC only mean their relationship is not what it seems to be. It didn't make them break up because they don't have that type of relationship in the first place. THAT IS ALL.

and the reason the webby closes most of the AC threads is because, Number 1 the AC trolls continously open too many threads at the time. Number 2 the OP is sick of the benderfrau trying to silence the other posters in these threads with all of their TOM FOOLERY and I'm sure he's gotten complaints about them trolling as multiples in all of these threads harrassing the other posters because they have a difference of opinion!

by Anonymousreply 10710/22/2012

Anderson is always so well informed on reality starlets. jeesh....man up pretty boy.

by Anonymousreply 10810/22/2012

[quote]Those pics of Ben cheating on AC...

There is no cheating when they obviously have an open relationship. Has anyone ever seen Anderson remain with just one man at all times? Ben and Anderson have a relationship, of that there's no doubt. At the same time, how silly to claim they don't play with others.

by Anonymousreply 10910/22/2012

Nope, not engaging or getting drawn into this mess again. If there's some actual AC/Ben gossip, I will talk, otherwise no go.

by Anonymousreply 11010/22/2012

Why is R105 obsessed with Cesar? She brings him up in every single AC thread, fantasizing about how happy he is now that he's no longer dating Anderson. Somehow I doubt this is the case.

by Anonymousreply 11110/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.