Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ann Romney accuses Obama of showing 'poor sportsmanship'

10/09/12

Mitt Romney's wife, Ann, equated President Obama's campaign to a petulant child during an interview Tuesday after being asked about charges from the president's campaign that her husband had "lied" during last week's debate.

“I mean, lied about what? This is something he’s been saying all along. This is what he believes. This is his policy, these are his statements," Ann Romney said in an interview set to air Wednesday on Fox News. "I mean, lie — it’s sort of like someone that’s, you know, in the sandbox that like lost the game and they’re just going to kick sand in someone’s face and say, ‘you liar.’ I mean, it’s like they lost, and so now they just are going to say, OK, the game, we didn’t like the game. So to me, it’s poor sportsmanship.”

In an interview Sunday with CBS News, Obama adviser David Axelrod said Romney's debate positions were "uprooted" from what he had said on the campaign trail.

"I think [the president] was a little taken aback at the brazenness with which Gov. Romney walked away from so many of the positions on which he's run, walked away from his record,” Axelrod said.

Ann Romney said she "knew right away" that her husband was winning the first presidential debate.

"I knew after the first question," she said. "I turned to my son after 50 minutes, and I gave him a nudge, and I said it’s 100 to zero right now. "

She added that she hoped his performance would attract the support of more female voters, a crucial demographic headed into Election Day and one that the president has thus far dominated.

"I had been waiting for a very, very long time for people to see my husband how I see him. And I think that people got a chance to do that at the debate," Ann Romney said.

She also said her husband would respond "with clarity and firmness" if pressed in the second debate about his secretly recorded "47 percent" comment, which resurfaced Tuesday in an attack ad from the Obama campaign.

Ann Romney also said she didn't have advice for Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) ahead of his debate Thursday against Vice President Biden, but that she and her husband had "all the confidence in Paul."

"I’m excited again for the American people to see him," she said. "They don’t know him. He is such a great guy. He’s so genuine, he’s so earnest, he’s so well-spoken, he’s so intelligent. He knows his facts. I mean, it’s going to be great for people to really get a chance to get to know him better.”

by The Bitch is Back!reply 2210/09/2012

I really want to kick this bitch in the cunt

by The Bitch is Back!reply 110/09/2012

Does she realize how absurd she comes across to people?

by The Bitch is Back!reply 210/09/2012

obviously not.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 310/09/2012

And if anyone know sportsmanship, it's Ms Ann Romney!!

by The Bitch is Back!reply 410/09/2012

She is a hideous old harpee.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 510/09/2012

Did she chastise her husband for bullying an elderly man during the debates?

by The Bitch is Back!reply 610/09/2012

Hey Ann --

I know you're a convert to your husband's religion but look, Mormon women are expected to be seen and not heard, like children.

Got it, hon? Good.

Now here's a few Paxils, they'll fix you right up, dearie.

Now STFU!

by The Bitch is Back!reply 710/09/2012

I hope she's trotted out daily from now until November, the bitch.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 810/09/2012

Lied about what?

Romney lied saying that pre-existing conditions were covered in his "new" health care plan. They're not.

Romney lied about giving the middle class a 20 percent tax cut, then he took it back.

Romney lied on his 2002 tax return saying he was a resident of Utah. Then he revised his tax returns claiming to be a Massachusetts resident when he got caught.

Romney is lying about Medicare and the $716 billion that he takes out of it.

Romney is lying when he says Medicare will not change when he wants it to become a voucher plan.

Should I go on?

by The Bitch is Back!reply 910/09/2012

Two sociopaths. The ease with which they tell easily-reftued lies is stunning.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1010/09/2012

[quote]I mean, lied about what?

The list is literally too long to post here. And yes, the brazenness with which they both lie is amazing.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1110/09/2012

I don't remember Michelle Obama attacking John McCain or Mitt Romney. But both Cindy McCain and Ann Romney attacked President Barack Obama.

Gee, I wonder which party's ticket will win on Election Day!

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1210/09/2012

She's a total idiot.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1310/09/2012

"I don't remember Michelle Obama attacking John McCain or Mitt Romney. But both Cindy McCain and Ann Romney attacked President Barack Obama."

First, the GOP is a pathologically angry group of people.

Second, if Michelle Obama did the same thing, she be branded as an "angry Black woman."

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1410/09/2012

"I had been waiting for a very, very long time for people to see my husband how I see him."

Lord, how many times has she said this?

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1510/09/2012

Oh people, I can't keep up with all of Mitt's flip-flops, so I just pretend they aren't there.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1610/09/2012

She's a cunting liar

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1710/09/2012

Ann Romney is so cunty and dishonest herself that she refuses to acknowledge that she and her husband are liars.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1810/09/2012

Sending your spouse out to defend your honor should do wonders with the castrated husband voting bloc.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 1910/09/2012

She means she has been waiting a long, long time for undecided voters to drink the Romney peanut punch. Koolaid is for the 47% who don't count. Michelle had already been typecast as the angry black woman during the 2008 campaign. A misperception that she has overcome admirably by word and deed. Anne Romney is taking on the Hillary role in her husband's campaign. It seems to be serving him well. Obama, on the other hand, looks isolated and depressed. I don't think he wants to be President anymore.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 2010/09/2012

Ann you cunt, you want lies? I give you jsut a considerable portion of Mitt Romney's lies:

by The Bitch is Back!reply 2110/09/2012

r21 that video should be posted on many other threads.

THIS thread is a freeper headline thread

and should be allowed to drop to 600.

by The Bitch is Back!reply 2210/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.