Since 1995

The 2012 MLB Postseason

[bold]NATIONAL LEAGUE[/bold] [04/01 & 03/02]:

*St. Louis Cardinals @ Washington Nationals

San Francisco Giants @ Cincinnati Reds

[bold]AMERICAN LEAGUE[/bold] [04/01 & 03/02]:

*Baltimore Orioles @ New York Yankees

Detroit Tigers @ Oakland Athletics

For anyone following: Do you have a preference? A match-up for the two leagues' Championship Series? The World Series?

Or, at the very least, who ranks among the hottest fucks on each team? (I hate that homophobe John Smoltz still being employed by the asshats at TBS.)

Positive Note: I'm so happy we don't have to tolerate Texas Rangers for a third consecutive year in the World Series.

by Anonymousreply 610/09/2012

REDS!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2012

Another Bay series would be asking for too much probably. (I'm in N. Cal). I'd like the Orioles and my Giants.

by Anonymousreply 210/09/2012

Anyone but the fucking Yankees. Another year of incompetence....biggest payroll... no prize. That will put their network ( ESPN) in a panic.

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2012

ESPN needn't worry. There's always the Knicks and the Lakers with their new acquisitions drone on and on and on about.

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2012

R4, no it's the Jets and Sanchez vs. Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2012

For now the Jets will fill that gap. The NBA pre-season just began. Just wait 'til they get under way and heat up. I haven't watched ESPN in eons prescisely because they repeated the same crap over and over again about the same teams on the coasts. Agrh and good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 610/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.