Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Cops: Boy Kills Grandparents For Calling His Mother a Whore

PITTSBURGH, PA -- A 13-year-old is accused of fatally shot his grandparents after they called his mother a whore, state police say.

Zachary James Proper was arraigned as an adult on 2 counts of criminal homicide in the weekend shootings of Dorothy and George Fross.

Troopers found the Fross' bodies of in their home while responding to a welfare check requested by the Zachary's father.

According to state police, the boy said he was visiting his grandparents on Sunday afternoon and that his grandfather had gotten a four-wheeler out of the barn for him before leaving to go to the store and get pizza. Once in the barn, the boy told investigators he saw a pair of bolt cutters, which he used to cut a lock off his grandfather's gun safe and took out a handgun.

The boy told police he "walked up behind his grandmother, put his iPod earphones in, pointed the gun at his grandmother about shoulder height, turned his head away and raised the gun slightly and shot her," the complaint said.

After shooting the woman, Proper called his grandfather and told him he'd help him carry in items from the store when he returned. When that happened about 10 minutes later, the boy took the pizza from his grandfather before shooting him in the shoulder. After the man went down and yelled, Proper "indicated that he then 'dumped the gun until it jammed' meaning that he kept shooting his grandpa," the complaint said.

Asked to explain the shootings, the boy told police "that he was mad at his grandparents because they had called his mother a whore and were speaking poorly about her."

Police didn't explain the context of those remarks or provide further details.

by Anonymousreply 4707/21/2013

That's my boy!

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2012

Told ya I was hardcore, Mommy.

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2012

Those cupid's bow lips of young Proper may soon be engaged in some whoring of their own.

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2012

Told you I was whore-core.

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2012

So touchy.

by Anonymousreply 610/09/2012

I wonder who is the beneficiary of the will?

As long as ma is not implicated she would still inherit.

by Anonymousreply 710/09/2012

I know how he feels.

by Anonymousreply 810/09/2012

I got me a fresh piece of jailbait now!!

by Anonymousreply 910/09/2012

How long before he trots out the "grandpa tried to diddle me" defense?

by Anonymousreply 1010/09/2012

The grandparents do sound like assholes, probably judgmental Christian Republicans, but of course there were better ways to handle this. Too bad the mother didn't know how unstable her son was, but he was probably going to snap and kill somebody eventually.

by Anonymousreply 1110/09/2012

"Too bad the mother didn't know how unstable her son was, but he was probably going to snap and kill somebody eventually."

Maybe she did know, and that's why she sent him to stay with the grandparents.

It's fairly common for problem children to be sent to stay with grandchildren, when the parents give up, or someone thinks that the kids need more attention and discipline than a working parent(s) can provide.

by Anonymousreply 1210/09/2012

[quote]It's fairly common for problem children to be sent to stay with grandchildren,

Whose grandchildren are they commonly sent to stay with?

by Anonymousreply 1410/09/2012

[quote]The grandparents do sound like assholes

Besides the one line from the kid, how in the world do you get THAT from the article?

by Anonymousreply 1510/09/2012

That one line isn't enough, r15? My parents certainly never called any of my sisters whores, nor would they ever. And it's also something you'd make sure your grandchild never heard said about their mother.

by Anonymousreply 1610/09/2012

[quote]I wonder who is the beneficiary of the will?

[quote]As long as ma is not implicated she would still inherit.

The article says that the police were responding to a request to check on the grandparets that was made by the boy's father, so presumably they are the father's parents.

by Anonymousreply 1710/09/2012

I remember Cyndi Lauper saying that hearing priests call her mother a whore, turned her off to organized religion for life.

by Anonymousreply 1810/09/2012

[quote] PITTSBURGH, PA -- A 13-year-old is accused of fatally shot his grandparents

Say what? Are there no more editors left in the country?

by Anonymousreply 1910/10/2012

Wow. I must add Cyndi Lauper to my list of "People I Thought Were Jewish But Aren't" along with Jimmy Kimmel, Gene Hackman and Judy Garland.

by Anonymousreply 2010/10/2012

You idiot who called the grandparents, don't know your butt from a hole in the ground. Who are yo to say someting like that? You don't know the family, I do. I am part of that family. They were my in-laws & let me tell you, They were NOT assholes. The were not any of the things you idiots called them. The were grandparents who loved their family. The boy needs to pay for what he did. Yu don't kill some one for what the say. You leave or yell back, but not kill. I will miss the couple. Your idiots are assholes

by Anonymousreply 2110/14/2012

What kind of pizza was it?

by Anonymousreply 2210/14/2012

DiGiorno's.

by Anonymousreply 2310/14/2012

r21, sweetie, crack open a thesaurus. There are more words than 'idiots'.

by Anonymousreply 2410/14/2012

R19, you're right about the horrible editing of the article. Another stupid mistake: "Troopers found the Fross' bodies of in their home while responding to a welfare check requested by the Zachary's father."

But I have another question: Why was this boy's name made public and his photo published? Aren't there laws against publishing that information in the case of minors? Or do those laws very from state to state? I've never really understood that.

by Anonymousreply 2510/14/2012

[quote]Your idiots are assholes

No, my assholes are idiots but I love them anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2610/15/2012

The True Crime poster is back, I see.

I'm pointlessly outraged by this story.

by Anonymousreply 2710/15/2012

[quote]put his iPod earphones in

Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 2810/15/2012

"You're a whore darlin'," is officially banned.

by Anonymousreply 2910/15/2012

I think it's only minor victims that can't be identified. The accused are fair game.

by Anonymousreply 3010/15/2012

Lol at r29

by Anonymousreply 3110/15/2012

But she is, Blanche, She is!

by Anonymousreply 3210/15/2012

Countdown to "What Songs Were On Zachary James Proper's iPod?" thread in 3, 2, 1...

by Anonymousreply 3310/16/2012

You'd almost have to be a son-of-a-whore to kill your grandparents in cold blood.

by Anonymousreply 3410/16/2012

all of you who are being total assholes towards zach and his mom fuck off i acualy know him and what happened whats written above is not the whole story not even close

by Anonymousreply 3507/20/2013

"I wonder who is the beneficiary of the will?"

Given that it probably took place in the cheap side of town, like Lawrenceville, her estate consists of some knitted afghan blankets, spare teeth, and a collection of chipped knock-off Hummel figurines.

by Anonymousreply 3607/20/2013

Evil little fucker.

Try him as an adult, he damn well knew what he was doing. We don't need a useless bastard like him on the streets.

by Anonymousreply 3707/20/2013

[quote]And it's also something you'd make sure your grandchild never heard said about their mother.

It's never right to call parents names in front of their children. No possible good can come from doing that. It doesn't matter how you feel about a person, you keep your mouth shut around their kids.

Maybe the grandparents were the most wonderful people on earth to others who knew them, but they were wrong when it came to their grandson.

We've either picked up a troll or this is one of those cases where people are much better after they die.

by Anonymousreply 3807/20/2013

The iPod thing kind of scares me. Kids are turning themselves off and inwards more and more. We are creating a generation of sociopaths.

by Anonymousreply 3907/20/2013

Jimmy Kimmel's not Jewish?

by Anonymousreply 4007/20/2013

I love R1

by Anonymousreply 4107/20/2013

[quote]Why was this boy's name made public and his photo published? Aren't there laws against publishing that information in the case of minors? Or do those laws very from state to state?

It's a matter of state law, if any -- often (usually?), it's just local media policy & there's no law involved.

by Anonymousreply 4207/20/2013

" And everybody thought he was a retard. I am proud of Trig defending me. Too bad about my parents. What the hell were they doing in PA?"

by Anonymousreply 4307/21/2013

Come om, the kid was standing his ground.

by Anonymousreply 4407/21/2013

You're joking, right, r44?

I hope you are never in the line of fire of a kid who is just standing his ground.

by Anonymousreply 4507/21/2013

Pennsyltucky

by Anonymousreply 4607/21/2013

I think he's fantastic!

by Anonymousreply 4707/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.