Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hoooking up at a conference

I'm attending a three day conference this week. Given the nature of the industry (libraries, research, and information management) I'm assuming there will be a lot of other horny gay men in attendance. It's in the city where I live, but other delegates are coming from around the country and staying in the hotel where the conference is being held.

How can I maximize the opportunities for getting laid this week? I already have Manhunt and Scruff on my iPhone. I deleted Grindr a few months ago but I'm thinking I'll sign on again, just for the duration of the conference.

by The Horny Librarianreply 1010/19/2012

What city is this in?

by The Horny Librarianreply 110/09/2012

Conferences are great for hook-ups, and you'll do better face-to-face being your friendly self in hotel restaurants and bars.

One big cultural change, though -- many employers expect their people to stick together, so don't expect to walk off with someone.

It will be more like a Weekend Estate Party with the gentry, with the action needing to occur way way after hours.

by The Horny Librarianreply 210/10/2012

"I'm attending a three day conference this week. Given the nature of the industry (libraries, research, and information management) I'm assuming there will be a lot of other horny gay men in attendance"

True, who doesn't hear "libraries, research, and information management" and assume horny fucks looking for ass!

by The Horny Librarianreply 310/10/2012

There's a reason every major university library has a bathroom with glory hole action all the time.... or at least they did in the days before manhunt, grindr & scruff?

by The Horny Librarianreply 410/10/2012

If I was a cheater, I could have hooked up at a library convention earlier this year. Very cruisy--but it was mostly vendors and exhibitors rather than librarians who were doing the flirting and cruising.

by The Horny Librarianreply 510/10/2012

Nothing quite like exhibitors flirting.

by The Horny Librarianreply 610/10/2012

Marian, this is the last time we ever let you leave River City!

by The Horny Librarianreply 710/10/2012

Um, dude, ADAM4ADAM.COM Also. Craigslist

by The Horny Librarianreply 810/10/2012

So it's been a week and more. How was the conference? Did you get any manpussy?

by The Horny Librarianreply 910/18/2012

I was hoping for an update,too...

by The Horny Librarianreply 1010/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.