Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Paul Ryan Walks Out On Interview

In an interview with ABC Channel 12 in Flint, Michigan, Paul Ryan so strongly objected to a question about guns and tax cuts that he walked out of the interview.

by Anonymousreply 2610/10/2012

What a whiny little bitch. IF this is how he handles a question from some reporter in Michigan, how is he going to cut it with the big guys on National television?

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2012

He seems like a big Queen.

by Anonymousreply 210/09/2012

This better make the goddamn news!!!

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2012

If they'd asked him personal question he found out of place, okay. But guns and tax cuts?

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2012

At least Sarah Palin would have changed the subject and talked about cosmetics.

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2012

He'll be hailed for going up against the "Liberal Main Stream Media".

by Anonymousreply 610/09/2012

I hope Biden sees this - could provide him with ideas on how to provoke Ryan. It's not like Ryan can take off the mike and leave a debate.

by Anonymousreply 710/09/2012

He's fleein' the interview!

by Anonymousreply 810/09/2012

[quote] It's not like Ryan can take off the mike and leave a debate.

Oh, if he does it will be priceless!

by Anonymousreply 910/09/2012

Typical brown noser behavior.

by Anonymousreply 1010/09/2012

You'd think he was a Datalounger and asked if he was cut or uncut.

by Anonymousreply 1110/09/2012

He's such a little huffer!

by Anonymousreply 1210/09/2012

If you can't take the heat, stomp out of the kitchen like the little bitch you are.

by Anonymousreply 1310/09/2012

The debate should prove to be interesting...

by Anonymousreply 1410/09/2012

OK so looks like Ryan will be even less of a problem at the debate than we thought.

by Anonymousreply 1510/09/2012

He's a fucking liar

by Anonymousreply 1610/09/2012

Paul Ryan gets so indignant about everything. Take him off script or ask one question about which he does not want to talk, and that little viscious queen gets all cunty.

by Anonymousreply 1710/09/2012

I was assured by the interview pre-production planners that I was going to be asked what my favorite color is! This was clearly a "gotcha" moment, planned and carried out by agents of the lame stream media!

by Anonymousreply 1810/10/2012

Everybody better be nice to me!

BE NICE, Goddamn it.

by Anonymousreply 1910/10/2012

Jesus Christ.

He wants to be Vice President and the pussy can't even handle a couple of basic questions without throwing a hissy fit.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 2010/10/2012

And he will be one heartbeat away from the presidency after you elect the geezer he's running with. How dumb are 'merkins anyway?

by Anonymousreply 2110/10/2012

Exactly HOW are they planning to do all this "teaching" freeper R22? Oh saying we'll just walk away from the poor and let "charities and civic groups" take care of them. Not a radical viewpoint at all for you freepers. As long as you can ignore the problem and cut your own taxes you're all just FINE with that viewpoint.

by Anonymousreply 2310/10/2012

Seriously, r22 is a classic example of Republican't thinking. This is why the USA is in the mess it is, people like Ryan should not be in public office; they think that poor people are poor because they have no values. I know plenty of rich people with no values and unfortunately one of the most offensive, amoral man is Mitt Rmoney.

The salient point from this Ryan 'duck and dodge' is to vote Democratic to insure the USA stays a Democracy.

by Anonymousreply 2410/10/2012

Can you imagine walking into a restaurant and asking for a menu, only to have the waiter tell you there is no menu. "But the food is exceptionally good. Much better than that restaurant down the street."

Customer: But how do I know what to order?

Waiter: We'll order for you and you will love it.

Customer: What if I don't like what I'm getting?

Waiter: You just have to trust me and the chef. We've been doing this for a long time and we really know our stuff.

Customer: But what if I want fish and you bring me meat?

Waiter: Listen, I don't have to take this! There are other customers who want to eat here. They don't go asking me questions and doubting my expertise in the restaurant business. You are insulting me! I'm going to the other table over there. Good BYE!

That's Romney and Ryan's MO.

by Anonymousreply 2510/10/2012

Stop it! Just stop it!

by Anonymousreply 2610/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!