Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gallup Poll: OBAMA LEADS Romney

So Much for Romney's Post-Debate Bounce.

by Anonymousreply 2810/10/2012

Romney is a lying cunting liar

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2012

that is from yesterday's poll. Today's poll is not released until 1pm. Try to stay current with the news postings.

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2012

IRght r3. I'm sure today will be much different. Poor sod.

by Anonymousreply 410/09/2012

That would explain why Nate Silver still has Obama for a 75% of winning.

It would be hard to be a GOP troll these days.

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2012

This is more about how Obama came off in the first debate. If he gets off his ass and debates competently, he can re-gain the lead. But...I have my doubts...

by Anonymousreply 710/09/2012

I'll bet you do, r7.

I'll bet you do..............

by Anonymousreply 810/09/2012

The polls narrowing is distressing. To a point. The fire is being lit under the Dems ass. Now perhaps they will deliver.

by Anonymousreply 910/09/2012

Axelrod and Plouffe are working for the enemy. Their debate strategy is so catastrophic they should step down. Wake up, Team Obama!

by Anonymousreply 1010/09/2012

You know, everything that can be done is being done. The constant polling is just a pain in the neck for all voters. If people don't have morals enough to vote for Obama...then we get what our country deserves. Everyone, good people and bad people, are simply sick and tired of the constant barage of commercials. Do other countries put their people through this much shit? Just curious...there really should be laws against it.

by Anonymousreply 1110/09/2012

r11, it would be one thing if the people who vote for Romney could be partitioned off and separated into their own country in January 2013, but unfortunately, we all will suffer because of a Romney presidency not just for four or EIGHT long years, but for decades. Romney will appoint many, many federal judges, and could tip the balance of the Supreme Court far to the right. Challenges to Prop 8 and similar laws/initiatives are on shaky ground with this Supreme Court but a Romney court would no doubt outright find that there is no constitutional right to same-sex marriage and perhaps undo pro-gay decisions since Romer v Evans. Further, Romney supports a federal constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage. If Romney wins, you can bet Congress too will be even more Republican and so will state legislatures. The rightwing will have won the PResidency. The Tea Party will be in total governance. Obama better wake up and prepare for the rest of the debates like his very life depended on it. Otherwise, he will be blamed for a catastrophic progressive and Democrat collapse that we may never recover from in our lifetimes.

by Anonymousreply 1210/09/2012

Not likely voters though. :(

by Anonymousreply 1310/09/2012

The sun'll come out tomorrow! Bet your bottom dollar.

by Anonymousreply 1410/09/2012

Yes, you are SO sad, R13.

by Anonymousreply 1510/09/2012

Gallup has switched to a LV poll.

Romney up by 2.

by Anonymousreply 1610/09/2012

Wrong, R11. There will be over 50 milli9on good people voting for Obama this November and if Romney/Ryan steal this thing thru their lies and the voter suppression tactics and the unlimited Superpacs then those 50Million good people and generations to come will be grievously hurt by the cynical corrupt way in which our government has been taken over.

by Anonymousreply 1710/09/2012

The people in our country have been subjected to propaganda for 30 years and I blame liberal assholes because they kept insisting that everyone has the right to be heard. No, they don't. Liars like Rush Limbaugh should have been reported on, for what he is. Liberals trivialized what he was doing. What he was doing, tore our country apart. He should have been put in prison years ago...instead he lives in a multi-million dollar mansion, filling the airwaves with his lies.

by Anonymousreply 1810/09/2012

I seriously don't understand. It has been proven that Romney AND Ryan lie, and that facts mean nothing. The Republican Platform is anti-women, anti-gay and anti-anyone not rich and yet 50% of this country will still vote for them.

by Anonymousreply 1910/09/2012

[quote]He should have been put in prison years ago...

On what charge?

by Anonymousreply 2010/09/2012

Sedition. His constant lies, his propaganda has turned us from a democracy into a corpocracy. He has done what he could to overthrow our democratic form of government. Limbaugh should be in prison.

by Anonymousreply 2110/09/2012

[quote]I blame liberal assholes because they kept insisting that everyone has the right to be heard

But they do, Blanche, they do.

by Anonymousreply 2210/09/2012

Liars do not deserve to be heard, ever. Limbaugh was lying from the very beginning of his career. His job was to lie, tell half truths and mislead the ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 2310/09/2012

Sanity returns.

by Anonymousreply 2410/09/2012

Unfortunately the op's intel is off....

This one shows romney ahead per gallup

by Anonymousreply 2510/09/2012

Gallup has been the best predictor of presidential elections.

by Anonymousreply 2610/09/2012

Ohio will not vote for a Mormon.

End. Of. Story.

by Anonymousreply 2710/09/2012

They added a likely voter screen. Obama still leads in the registered voter screen.

by Anonymousreply 2810/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!