and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Caption this pic: Former lovers Rick James and Linda Blair edition

Go!

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1610/10/2012

"Hey, don't push my wig into my face."

"No, you watch MY wig!"

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 110/09/2012

"Let's make that wigger Teena Marie jealous. That try-hard-to-be-down-and-soulful-chick can't have my dick all the time."

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 210/09/2012

Market research for Cabbage Patch Sex Dolls ended when this promotional photo tested poorly among consumers.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 310/09/2012

The inspiration for Pia Zadora and Jermaine Jackson's music video for "When The Rain Begins To Fall." Or vice versa.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 410/09/2012

imagining the mountains of cocaine they must have snorted off of that glass coffee table..

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 510/09/2012

r5 Ha that photo definitely shows a threesome!

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 610/09/2012

That's nothing. I saw a color picture of them embracing, both of them staring into the camera. Rick was shirtless and Linda was topless. I guess they thought that was "sexy."

Linda Blair was a hard core groupie for quite some time. She partied with the likes of Ozzy Osbourne and Keith Moon and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Her lovers included Rick Springfield (he was 24; she was 15), Glenn Hughes of Deep Purple, members of the wildly nasty Black Arkansas and of course Rick James. On the subject of rock stars, this immortal quote is attributed to her: "They're sensitive, and though their heads might be all messed up, they are more screwed on than other people." WTF? She became involved with some obscure "rocker" in Connecticut; her "thoroughly modern" mother allowed them to live together in the family home (You want to fuck your boyfriend in my house? Anything your little heard desires, my famous little movie star sweetheart!). Blair explained: "Mom says nothing stands in the way of love." She elaborated on her live-in lover, saying their relationship was a "a beautiful thing, even with Mom hanging around. We share the same bed as natural as cake and icing."

Blair, like many groupies, became a coke addict. The movie-viewing audience lost interest in her and her career tanked. She tried to reinvent herself as a sex symbol, but nobody was buying it. She's always struck me as being incredibly dim-witted. And of course she never really had any talent. She just starred in a movie where she had to spit pea soup and curse (her voice was dubbed).

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 710/09/2012

R7, Linda was robbed of an Oscar for "The Exorcist". Voice dub or not, she still had to emote and act, regardless. Her performance was stunning.

She was also with Neil Giraldo, Pat Benatar's husaband, for a time.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 810/09/2012

no wonder she became a Scieno

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 910/09/2012

[quote]We share the same bed as natural as cake and icing

So if he produced the icing, she must have been the cake.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1010/09/2012

She had great tits.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1110/09/2012

Definitely, R11

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1210/09/2012

Linda poses in her oh-so-chic Weathervane jacket and jean combo just as Donna Summer puts a chokehold on her.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1310/09/2012

"Both of our junk is so raw and sore. That's how we roll!"

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1410/10/2012

The power of Christ compelled them to date.

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1510/10/2012

Rick: "She's so super-freaky in bed that I literally have to tie her down." Linda: "He makes my head spin."

by He wrote his hit "Cold Blooded" about her reply 1610/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.