Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Young women these days are neurotic

Several of my nephews and young cousins and their friends have told me about their girlfriend's not allowing them to hang out with guy friends resulting in them lying and then getting caught resulting in major drama and hissy fits for the girls. Why do these girls not believe in having "space" and clinging to these guys?

I gave the advice to dump these controlling, immature girls but I guess getting pussy is all they care about.

by Anonymousreply 710/08/2012

It goes beyond hanging out with the guys. The girls are control freaks about everything, and think that they deserve to have their asses kissed 24/7. Maybe this is something they watched in a movie? I have several friends and family members with kids in their late teens/early 20s, and some of the stories are unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 110/08/2012

I'm glad you're using your personal experience to extrapolate so your comments cover all young women these days, OP. That is a completely logical and sound gesture.

by Anonymousreply 210/08/2012

I don't think that it's a new thing, OP.

by Anonymousreply 310/08/2012

Girls know that guys are on a constant pussy patrol. Guys buddies cover for them.

We can't trust you furhter than we can see you.

by Anonymousreply 410/08/2012

"Overly Attached Girlfriend" captures the zeitgeist

by Anonymousreply 510/08/2012

OP, Some grew up in households with too much drama, cheating spouses, dishonesty and conflict. They're very distrustful, and probably incapable of mature relationships. Some men and women mistake jealousy and possessiveness for love and care. Each couple needs to determine a balance between alone time, togetherness, and the need to hang out with others.

by Anonymousreply 610/08/2012

Funny, I've had numerous straight female friends who would no longer be "allowed" to hang out with me because their boyfriend gets jealous and paranoid in spite of knowing I'm gay. Personally, it works out fine for me, because I don't need to be friends with anyone who can be that easily controlled by a man.

I've never heard of or experienced a female not allowing her boyfriend to hang out with other guys - that makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 710/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!