Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

‘I Am Pretty, I Guess, Evil … Whatever" says kid who killed Mom and sister

Texas 17-year-old Jake Evans still doesn't have an explanation for why he shot and killed his mother and 15-year-old sister.

When he called 911 and confessed to the crime, he said he hadn't even been angry with them at the time of the shooting, but that it's something he had been vaguely planning for some time.

I am pretty, I guess, evil ... whatever. I don't know … it's weird. I wasn't even really angry with them. It just kind of happened. I've been kind of planning on killing for a while now.

While Evans did call himself evil, he didn't express much remorse for his actions. Instead, he wondered if he'd suffer from nightmares after witnessing such brutal violence. He even asked the 911 dispatcher what medications he could take to prevent reliving the murders.

I'm really worried about, like, nightmares and stuff like that. I don't mean to sound like a wimp or anything, but this is, wow, I've never, like, done anything violent in my whole life.

As for a motive, Evans said only that he doesn't like other people's attitudes, because they're "verbally rude to each other and stuff like that." He did not say his mother and sister were fighting when he shot them.

Evans has been charged with capital murder and is being held without bail.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 3310/10/2012

Meet the future spawn of Van Der Sloat.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 110/08/2012

HOT

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 210/08/2012

He's like a redneck Hannibal Lector.

"They were rude, so I killed them."

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 310/08/2012

You were late, R2.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 410/08/2012

R2 is looking for Mr. Goodbar.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 510/08/2012

Yet another ringing endorsement for Texans.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 610/08/2012

I am pretty, I guess, hardcore... whatever.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 710/08/2012

Oh if only he were a Palin.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 810/08/2012

I thought it was Brandon

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 910/08/2012

Texas, guns, fundie homeschooling and a mentally ill teenager = recipe for disaster.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1010/08/2012

A teenage boy can be a dangerous thing!

Sometimes, something goes terribly wrong inside their brain....so many examples - Columbine to name famous one.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1110/08/2012

I thought this was the other kid who killed his parents for no particular reason and cried in the back of a patrol car. But damn, there's another one. Less guns more birth control.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1210/08/2012

You'd never know it to look at him.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1310/08/2012

Here's a link to an article in the New York Daily News, including some photos of the family.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1410/08/2012

He was home-schooled. That tells a great deal of the story. His pending admissions of physical, emotional, and sexual abuse will probably come out within the week.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1510/08/2012

I think he will very popular in prision

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1610/08/2012

Here is the 911 call. The 911 dispatcher deserves a raise or bonus one after this!

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1710/08/2012

"verbally rude to each other and stuff like that."

Yes, they are the free-range rude.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 1910/08/2012

What on earth are blathering about R18? Take your meds or something.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2010/08/2012

Aren't guns fun? Everybody should have one! just think, if momma and sis had guns they could have fought back. More guns, more guns, everybody carry a gun!

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2110/08/2012

Having a gun in the house is stupid. Having a gun in the house when you have a mentally ill son is looking for death.

NRA folks are just ridiculous. This is going to continue happening until gun laws are so strict that no one can get easy access to one.

My brother in FL owns a gun and he had some mentally challenged 20 something year old visit and the guy took it from where it was and started handling it. I told my brother that if the kid shot him by mistake it would be due to his own stupidity. Guns around when you have kids and grandkiddies running around is only asking for it. And this family must have known this boy was damaged, since why else would they take him out of school to homeschool him.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2210/08/2012

We have raised successive generations of children who have to work for nothing and we have schooled them as emotionally dull sociopaths. Not keeping to the right is just as annoying as killing your family.

Totally disconnected from reality.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2310/08/2012

Did he see the film We Need to Talk About Kevin?

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2410/08/2012

I feel pretty,

I guess, evil!

I feel shitty

And feeble

And numb!

And I pity

not my sister

nor else my mum!

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2510/08/2012

r10 sums it up for me

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2610/08/2012

What a little monster. An absolute sociopath. He kills his mother and sister and says "whatever." A monster!

Those of pictures of him with the sister he killed are so sad. In one, she has her arm around him. In another she's hugging him. She obviously loved him. She looks so sweet. And he killed her, and not quickly, either. Can you imagine the terror she must have felt having been shot by her brother and him coming at her to finish her off? That's a scene right out of a horror movie.

God, what a world this is.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2710/08/2012

The girl was beautiful. They should KILL HIM! Stuff his fucking head in a urinal! Pencil neck geek!

I hope that was rude.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2810/08/2012

I find it strange that the mom was a teacher but pulled her kids out. I wonder if she had some inkling that he had issues or if he was bullied? Any mention of the father?

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 2910/08/2012

"I thought it would be quick" - well that is how it looks on TV and in the movies

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 3010/08/2012

So is "I am pretty, I guess evil...whatever " the new told you I was hardcore?

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 3110/09/2012

He said his sister was racist and kind of rude to him, and almost cried. This is officially the strangest thing I've ever heard.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 3210/10/2012

The father was "out of town" in Washington DC. This kid must have been lonely and ignored. He sounds so pathetic. It's actually sad.

by Dr. Amy Bishopreply 3310/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!