Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dominion Wackiness Post of the Week: Dig Him 'Til the Day You Die

Hey, I finally get to post a New York Times gay wedding announcement! Why? 'Cause one of the grooms, Trevor, is the son of the Rev. Brian McLaren, an evangelical, "Emergent Church" leader and author-- and Brian "led a commitment ceremony with traditional Christian elements" for the couple after the legal ceremony. But you guys don't have to worry about posting any bitchy comments; the Dominionists are doing it for you. And away we go...

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 410/08/2012

"A member of my extended family defended Wolfman McLaren to me several years ago, explaining no one had ever answered the questions of her heart the way he did. I think of her now and wonder if her heart still belongs to McLaren?"

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 110/08/2012

"And no Brian, there is no conflict between loving God and neighbour and doing what the Bible requires. Both are totally in sync, and always will be. Biblical love has absolutely nothing to do with mere lust, emotion, or sentimental sap."

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 210/08/2012

"You know, I don't really care what McLaren does; and I don't really care what his son does with his naughty bits. Christianity is so much bigger than that. The world is so much bigger than that. It will sigh and roll over and let the sun scratch its belly, and then the sun will come up again." (Mary!)

Have a great week, Dataloungers!

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 310/08/2012

the guy at r3 said this as well, which just boggles my mind:

"I don't have a son, and if I did, he wouldn't be gay."

by DominionWackinessTrollreply 410/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!