Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anal Sex: Society's Last Taboo

Check out the latest research on both women and men.

by female who likes analreply 1510/10/2012

There will still be more taboos.

by female who likes analreply 110/10/2012

"As of the 1990s, only about one-quarter to one-third of young women and men in the U.S. had tried anal sex at least once. Less than 20 years later, my research team’s 2009 National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior found that as many as 40-45 percent of women and men in some age groups had tried anal sex."

by female who likes analreply 210/10/2012

I'm not interested enough in the topic to read the article, but...

The headline according to the preview pane is Anal Sex: Science's Last Taboo.

OP changed it to "Society's Last Taboo"

Of course it's not the only remaining taboo in society. And what society are we talking about because that makes a difference?

Regardless, there are countless things that are and will remain taboo in every culture.

I'm not sure the headline from the article makes anymore sense, but I'd have to read it actually make that decision.

by female who likes analreply 310/10/2012

Anodyspareunia!

by female who likes analreply 410/10/2012

Straight guys seem to love it.

by female who likes analreply 510/10/2012

Giving it or getting it, r5?

by female who likes analreply 610/10/2012

both, but my feelings are that all males in society should undergo regular anal penetration whether they feel they want it or not. Society would be a better place if that were so

by female who likes analreply 710/10/2012

I'm a gay guy and I've been with plenty o straight married guys who can get from me what they can't get from their wives: anal play. They're desperate for it. They love to be fucked, rimmed, fisted...you name it. All the things their wives refuse to do. There's nothing more wonderful the ecstasy on a straight man's face after he comes from anal play.

by female who likes analreply 810/10/2012

[quote]There will still be more taboos.

This made me spit out my drink. It's so simple and obvious, yet it's the first thing I thought. It's the perfect answer to the hyperbolic statement of "Society's LAST Taboo." It's something that a wise 8-year-old would say.

by female who likes analreply 910/10/2012

[quote]my feelings are that all males in society should undergo regular anal penetration whether they feel they want it or not. Society would be a better place if that were so

Any volunteers?

by female who likes analreply 1010/10/2012

R 8 they are not straight guys at the very least their bisexual. Most real straight men would fuck an animal with a pussy before even touching a guy.

by female who likes analreply 1110/10/2012

[quote]they are not straight guys at the very least their(sic) bisexual.

Are you a home-schooled frau?

by female who likes analreply 1210/10/2012

Gloria, the last taboo

was shattered by her tongue one night.

Mimi brought the taboo back

and held it up before the light.

by female who likes analreply 1310/10/2012

The study sounds flawed as it drips with fauxrage at those who haven't been analy penetrated.

It's hot sometimes, but generally, it seems a shame to fixate on 'penis fits hole' sexual paradigms.

by female who likes analreply 1410/10/2012

Does this mean that surprise anal is now merely somewhat unexpected anal?

by female who likes analreply 1510/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.