Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If you were married to Seth Rogan, would you cheat on him

with a rickshaw driver?

by Anonymousreply 4308/14/2015

No, because I'd be putting all my energy into running away from him.

by Anonymousreply 110/08/2012

No but of course it would be a gay marriage and I would use him to get to My Barbra...

by Anonymousreply 210/08/2012

Are they trying to make Seth Rogan appear studly?

by Anonymousreply 310/08/2012

In what universe is Seth Rogan married to Michelle Williams?

by Anonymousreply 410/08/2012

With THAT rickshaw driver, yes.

But I would never be married to someone as unattractive as Seth Rogan. That trailer makes me squick. Michelle Williams looks repulsed by him. No chemistry at all.

Another one for the "ridiculous romantic leading men" thread.

by Anonymousreply 510/08/2012

I'd cheat on him with anyone who didn't look like Seth Rogan.

by Anonymousreply 610/08/2012

i think seth rogan is hot.

but then again i am a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 710/08/2012

He's a babe. He's been a babe since he was on Freaks And Geeks (and yes, I know he was only 17 when he was on that).

by Anonymousreply 810/08/2012

I would kill myself.

by Anonymousreply 910/08/2012

Seth Rogan is not traditionally good looking- but he is obviously a very appealing sort of everyman. Don't you think that is fairly obvious (hint: he is a movie star.)

Actually, I like him a lot. I always believe he is a real person, likeable usually, funny- probably big hearted. As I said above, that is why he has a career as an actor and movie star.

by Anonymousreply 1010/08/2012

Wow. Is this Datalounge? It feels like opposite world. Seth Rogan is not attractive AT ALL. He's a schlub and he has no business playing a romantic lead.

If anything he should be the rickshaw driver the woman cheats on her rich, hunky (but cruel and abusive) husband for once she realizes looks are irrelevant and she'd rather be with the sweet, but fugly average guy. That's the romcom formula that has worked for the last 20 years and film makers should not stray from it.

by Anonymousreply 1110/08/2012

He's talented, funny, hairy, has a deep voice and, one gets the feeling, a thick cock. This all adds up to quite a package in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 1210/08/2012

Seth Rigan looks great in that clip. He's slimmed way down and he's muscular. He's got such sweet sad eyes--I'm sorry, but I'd take him over the skinny guy driving the rickshaw any day.

by Anonymousreply 1310/08/2012

Plus he seems very gay-friendly.

by Anonymousreply 1410/08/2012

Seth Rogen has a career because Judd Apatow has been his benefactor since he was 16. It has jack shit to do with his fugly face / fat bod.

by Anonymousreply 1510/08/2012

I also think slimmed-down Seth looks better than rickshaw guy. Michelle seems 'special' in clip...

by Anonymousreply 1610/08/2012

If I were married to Seth Rogen, I would insist on maintaining separate residences, keeping my last name, and identifying myself as "single" on any and all paperwork.

by Anonymousreply 1710/08/2012

Seth Rogen is SUCH a piece of shit. I accidentally picked up "Green Hornet," thinking I had what I expected to be the abysmal-but-Ryan-Reynolds-abs "Green Lantern."

Rogen was like a fat black hole wandering through the movie, smugly and stupidly ruining every scene. Jay Chou and Waltz were great in this terrible movie, but Rogen was hideous.

by Anonymousreply 1812/01/2012

[quote]In what universe is Seth Rogan married to Michelle Williams?

Right, in real life Michelle Williams wouldn't be dating Seth Rogan - she would dating Jason Segel.

by Anonymousreply 1912/01/2012

I wish some people would stop pretending he's attractive or sexy or appealing in any way at all. Also, Apatow was his benefactor eh? Were the two of them banging or what?

by Anonymousreply 2012/01/2012

THIS ladies and gentlemen of DL is Seth Rogan's greatest role to date.

by Anonymousreply 2112/01/2012

Seth Rogen the person is a pretty nice guy...though I don't know he's a genius (who currently REALLY is in Hollywood? Not many).

The movie looks like shit that asks to be taken seriously, but I can't take seriously. This chick, at the very least, emotionally cheats on her husband over time without telling him about it or breaking up with him first? The ensuing drama is rendered invalid for me. Unless the trailer is deceptive and there's more to it.

Eyeroll.

by Anonymousreply 2212/01/2012

If I were married to him I would be deeply motivated to making every moment of his life amazing he is so sexy Mmm yummy

by Anonymousreply 2304/15/2013

Rogen was kind of hot as the cop in "Superbad."

by Anonymousreply 2404/15/2013

he is so frikin sexy

by Anonymousreply 2504/15/2013

Rickshaw guy played the dorky homo in "Mambo Italiano"... he cleans up nicely.

by Anonymousreply 2604/15/2013

If Michelle Williams is his wife in the flick they are equally matched. She's a dogface too.

by Anonymousreply 2704/15/2013

Ive seen that flick and Seth plays a nice, normal, cute guy who loves his wife. It's just about the only role Ive seen him in that I WOULD have fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 2804/15/2013

I've seen it too, and I couldn't stop thinking how much of an idiot the wife was, so no in that film I would not have cheated on him.

by Anonymousreply 2904/15/2013

Seth looks like he's got some chew in his mouth...

by Anonymousreply 3004/15/2013

Nope would not cheat on him. He appears to be a fun guy to be around which trumps looks.

by Anonymousreply 3104/15/2013

hangin' right

by Anonymousreply 3204/15/2013

It's the White version of the Tyler Perry movie Temptation so naturally you gotta have Seth Rogan in it.

by Anonymousreply 3304/15/2013

I can never find Luke Kirby attractive after "Mambo Italiano". Affable, yes - he's too rubbery and goofy (cf. Jim Carrey) to be a heartthrob, though.

by Anonymousreply 3404/15/2013

Stop bumping this thread. Feedback is no longer needed.

by Anonymousreply 3504/15/2013

I'm married to someone who everyone says he looks like Seth Rogan and I think he is very attractive. Some people allow the media to dictate what they should like to have such an extreme opinion as he is unattractive and no one like micelle Williams would be with them leads me to believe that their psyche believes they are only worth what they look like so hopefully you never get into any disfiguring accident and never get old. True ugliness is pointing out other people's shortcoming because when you do it is actually your own.

by Anonymousreply 3606/17/2013

If I were married to Seth Rogan, I'd cheat on him with anyone who wasn't Seth Rogan.

by Anonymousreply 3706/17/2013

"Seth Rogen has a career because Judd Apatow has been his benefactor since he was 16. It has jack shit to do with his fugly face / fat bod."

The same can be said of Lens Dunham's relationship with Judd Apatow. I guess JA loves promoting human potatoes! Rogan was part of the ensemble cast of JA's "Freaks and Geeks".

Now that's a couple who would be perfectly suited in a movie, Seth Rogan and Lens Dunham, they would be completely believable as a couple!

Unfortunately, delusional str8 men run things in Hollywood and will continue to pair fug men with attractive women and 20 year old actresses with 60 year old 'leading men'!

by Anonymousreply 3806/17/2013

It took 15 posts to get his name right...

I think he's pretty funny, I suppose that makes him not entirely not unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 3906/17/2013

I watched this movie last night and found it enjoyable/believable. Rogan comes off as a nice, sweet, normal guy which I'd guess he probably is. NOW, to this Luke Kirby. This one is a fox!!

by Anonymousreply 4001/12/2014

No I wouldn't cheat on him as I find him quite attractive. I would try to satisfy him in every way possible. I understand he's not everyones cup of tea, but for me it wouldn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 4108/14/2015

I wouldn't. Cheat on him; I'd call him into the hallway on a moonless night and fire a few rounds because I stand my ground and then I'd wear something subdued for the funeral and then have snacks with Jose the bodyguard as Raphael drove us to my Palm Springs abode to mourn.

by Anonymousreply 4208/14/2015

I'd make passionate love to him every single Night! I'd wear the poor thing out!

by Anonymousreply 4308/14/2015
Need more help? Click Here.