Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is Pink desperate for fans/attention?

[quote] “Honestly, I’ve never defined myself. I’ve never felt the need to. I still don’t,’ she told the November issue of The Advocate.

Sigh - another woman who married a male and had a kid with him!

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2012

Strangely enough, in the linked article below, Pink claims to be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 110/08/2012

I'll tell you what she is: a Hasbian

by Anonymousreply 210/08/2012

She's suffering from the same delusion that Gwen Stefani does: that she thinks she's 15 years younger than she actually is. Her lyrics are still so angsty/bitchy/sarcastic. This chick is what, 33 now? Failure to mature her music.

by Anonymousreply 310/08/2012

She's the James Brown of Hasbians (W&W forR2).

The vocals are still there, but she's rewriting the same stuff or her team is rewriting the same stuff.

She needs to break from gymnasium rock.

by Anonymousreply 410/08/2012

I know she seems really butch, but I still think she's probably straight and just hints at being bi to seem simpatico with gays, an important demographic for pop stars. Madonna does the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 510/09/2012

Her music is too samey sounding. Every song sounds the same...layers and layers of vocals and guitars and drums and 400 tracks of Pink singing about some "edgy" yet family-friendly, radio ready aggravation...spurned lover, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2012

I always thought that "Just Raise Your Glass" song of hers should have been a much bigger, monster hit. While it was successful, the rather muted response it received indicated she was already fading.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2012

Closet case lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2012

She should change her name to "Punk!" because that she did to anyone who thought she was remotely bisexual for the last decade

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2012

I like Pink as a person - I think she would be great fun to party with (seeing how a lot of her songs are about partying/drinking). That said, I hate her songs. She often stretches her vocals just outside her (limited) range. Like this current song Blow Me, when she screeches out "Just when it can't get worse..." it's like nails on a chalkboard.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2012

She's a (Sarah) Paulsonian

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2012

She always appears so desperate for attention with that tired gimmick of her being suspended above the audience, flying around like an idiot, while she's performing some lame power ballad.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2012

She hasn't supported Romney so no

by Anonymousreply 1410/12/2012

She's easily as lovely as Erin Moran.

by Anonymousreply 1510/12/2012

Has she ever eaten a pussy or fingered a twat? I highly doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 1610/12/2012

I love her, but I agree with the posters who say she needs to extend her musical range a bit. Her albums do sound too similar. I really can't say I like any of the songs on the one she released a few weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 1710/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!