Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jeffrey Dahmer

Does anyone else find him to be incredibly attractive? Even in those horrible 80s coke bottle glasses he was fond of, he still looked gorgeous. The reason why he was able to do what he did was because he was so attractive that he never left the nightclub alone. Men reportedly threw themselves at him. He never ran out of victims.

I think I would have taken the risk and went home with him for a night. No joke.

by Anonymousreply 2110/10/2012

Would have went?

sigh

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2012

Jeremy Renner did a good job playing him in a movie

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2012

Actually not true. He was attractive, but my brother used to be in the same bars as him back in the late 80's, early 90's in Milwaukee - Phoenix, 219, etc.

He was usually by himself and he gave off a strange vibe. My brother met him a few times and kept away. Guys didn't throw themselves at him.

Most of his victims were not people he met in the bars - they were local kids, some prostitutes and some immigrants' kids.

If you're cute, but odd and socially inept, the hotness gets sucked right out of you. Charm and confidence go a fucking loooong way.

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2012

I half-remember reading or hearing something about him having an unpleasant smell, like strong BO or maybe even worse than that. It was a long time ago, and I can't clearly recall what it was.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2012

He was average looking at best. He was no stunner and I'm sure he wasn't fighting them off by any means.

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2012

If God didn't want us to eat Laotians, then he wouldn't have made them so tasty.

by Anonymousreply 610/07/2012

R6 cracked me up. Evil, but funny.

by Anonymousreply 710/07/2012

But aren't you always hungry an hour later, r6?

by Anonymousreply 810/07/2012

He met my friend at Caroline's in Chicago. He moved on. If he wasn't close to his refrigerator he was just another pissy queen.

by Anonymousreply 910/07/2012

No wonder Jeremy Renner played him. He preferred ladyboy types.

by Anonymousreply 1010/08/2012

[quote]I think I would have taken the risk and went home with him for a night. No joke.

Just for a night? I think I would have gone home with him every night, night after night. I would never let him go.

by Anonymousreply 1110/08/2012

Have we run out of fuckable perps in the news, that we're forced to go back in the distant annals of crime to find new mug shots to jerk off to?

by Anonymousreply 1210/08/2012

He looks like one of the waiters from the Hello, Dolly movie here

by Anonymousreply 1310/08/2012

He was cute and it scares me to think I'd consider going home with a similar looking guy (who could turn out to be a monster).

by Anonymousreply 1410/08/2012

He did have a baby face. Text book pretty and nordic looking if you're into that kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 1510/08/2012

Say what you will, Dahmer was a real people person.

by Anonymousreply 1610/08/2012

"If God didn't want us to eat Laotians, then he wouldn't have made them so tasty."

The real problem is with the Chinese.

An hour after you eat one you're hungry again.

by Anonymousreply 1710/08/2012

That's a real knee slapper there, Gramdpa R17. You and old R8 should toddle off and play some checkers in the park.

by Anonymousreply 1810/08/2012

Dudley Saunders' "Love Song for Jeffery Dahmer."

by Anonymousreply 1910/08/2012

He looks like my ex bf. I should have taken it as a sign.

by Anonymousreply 2010/09/2012

are you kidding? hes ABSOLUTELY THE SEXIEST MAN TO EVER WALK THE PLANET! Im totally obsessed with the man! i cant get enough of him! he was just as sexy with his glasses as without. even when he got fat, i still would have given ANYTHING to e with him. yes including my life! it would be well worth it. (especially cuz my life sux ass anyhow) i would have volunteered to allow him to eat me. hell, id baste myself in bbq sauce and climb onto his kitchen table myself!! that is, if i could keep from devouring HIM! GOD HE WAS DELICIOUS!!

by Anonymousreply 2110/10/2012
Need more help? Click Here.