Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will Tori Spelling's spawn ever see a cent of Aaron's money?

Or will they be sadly middle class with a minor inheritance from her thanks to her mother's inability to get along with Candy, and Candy's vitriolic greed?

by Anonymousreply 710/08/2012

Tori's given Candy a boatload of grandchildren. The old beyotch won't want to see her grandchildren working at McDonalds, she'll come across with something.

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2012

I'm sure they'll see at least as much as they deserve.

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2012

R1, yay!

R2, Crap!

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2012

It's not like Candy can take the money with her. I don't know why she didn't just divide it up into three portions and give the kids a third each. Instead she made Tori embarrassingly shill herself and her children for money

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2012

I fully expect that Candi's fortunes will be vastly depleted through swindle or bad investment. Or maybe that's just wishful thinking ("if it has to happen to someone...")

That seems unrealistic, though, particularly if she had anywhere near the reputed $600M. Even major incompetence and lousy investment and economic free fall would make it difficult to lose or piss away that sort of money, especially given her sub-middling taste (other than real estate) for Wal-Mart grade goods and her bizarre sense of frugality.

by Anonymousreply 510/08/2012

When she's on her deathbed, Candy should spend every last cent on gift wrapping paper and leave it to Tori.

by Anonymousreply 610/08/2012

I'm really not concerned how much money the damn kids see.

by Anonymousreply 710/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!