Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tiffani Thiessen Howard Stern interview

She talks about how she's not fond of Dustin "Screech" Diamond, how she's no longer best friends with Jennie Garth, how fucked up the whole Tori/Dean thing was, how both of them treated her like shit when she first joined 90210, how she's never done coke but has dabbled in weed, and much more. Hilarious interview.

by Anonymousreply 8208/27/2013

Is anyone fond of Dustin Diamond?

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2012

I do love you r1

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2012

Howard Stern is a bigger gossip than any straight woman or gay man I've ever met.

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2012

Tiffani Thiessen has her shit together. Great interview. She's got her head on straight. She's chatty, personable and engaging. And she's been steadily working for 30 years. I never watched the show, but she's on "White Collar" with Matt Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 410/08/2012

And yet she won't admit she's a millionaire. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 510/08/2012

I can't watch this at work. Can someone please summarize? TIA!

by Anonymousreply 610/08/2012

I thought the interview was dull. Very little gossip. Wouldn't say why she's not friends with Jenny Garth (even though it's pretty obvious why). Denies she fucked every men on Saved by the Bell, like Dustin Diamond claimed. She dated Brian Austin Green and they talked about Megan Fox. Married to a painter. Doesn't like beefcake. Went to a strip club once with her current husband and got a lapdance from female stripper but wouldn't admit she had lesbian sex. Very liberal surrounded by conservative family. Lost virginity when she was 14 years old with her 19 year old boyfriend. Said her breasts are real. She said every actress on 90210 hated her when she joined the cast, froze her out but slowly became friends with Jenny. She also said the guys on 90210 were nice to her. Stern tried to make an issue with Tori Spelling but said we're friendly so she wouldn't say bad things about her. She sounds level headed for sure but most of her answers sounded forced or disingenuous.

by Anonymousreply 710/08/2012

Howard asked if it was true she dated Ryan Secrest and she said yes but said they never even kissed. Howard said he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 810/08/2012

wasn't this from this summer, mid July? Delayed reaction...

by Anonymousreply 910/08/2012

R6. It's a good interview. Pay no attention to R7.

But you don't have to watch the YouTube interview since the YouTube screen only shows her face the whole time the interview goes on. The interview is all audio only, so maybe you can listen to it at work.

by Anonymousreply 1010/08/2012

She didn't mention Lark Voorhies.

What's Elizabeth Berkeley up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 1110/08/2012

r7's right, no gossip really, she's very guarded. Stern tried repeatedly to get her say why she's not friends with Jenny Garth anymore, but Thiessen refused to get into any specifics. "I was hurt", that's it. I never watched Saved or 90210, but Stern always does his best to dish the dirt, so I had it on for awhile. But I don't think it'd be interesting to anyone who isn't already interested in Thiessen.

by Anonymousreply 1210/08/2012

She's always looked like a chipmunk to me. Hard to take seriously as "sexy".

by Anonymousreply 1310/08/2012

[quote]What's Elizabeth Berkeley up to these days?

She married Ralph Lauren's son. Set. For. Life.

by Anonymousreply 1410/08/2012

She just had baby

by Anonymousreply 1510/08/2012

I was thinking Jennie probably accused her of sleeping with Peter, since Tiff and Peter starred together on that short-lived action series "Fastlane". They had some hot and heavy scenes in that, if I remember correctly. Then again, it could be something else.

As for Lark, this interview was months ago, but it just recently came out that she's bi-polar.

I never thought Tiff looked like a chipmunk. She's cute, and does have a roundish face, but chipmunk?

by Anonymousreply 1610/08/2012

"She married Ralph Lauren's son. Set. For. Life."

I guess Ralph has two sons? The other is married to a Bush niece.

by Anonymousreply 1710/08/2012

She has the kind of rack even a gay man kind find stimulating. Now that's high praise.

by Anonymousreply 1810/08/2012

I don't know about those being her real breasts. She was flat as a board on "Saved By the Bell", even up until the "College Years". When the cast reconvened for the wedding in vegas TV movie, she suddenly had two huge, tight and perky breasts.

by Anonymousreply 1910/08/2012

Her tits are fake. She's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 2010/08/2012

Some of you are fawning over her for nothing. Nothing in that interview is what these post make it sound like. When did Tiffani's PR people find DL?

by Anonymousreply 2110/08/2012

R21, BEAT IT, groucho!

by Anonymousreply 2210/08/2012

I like her; she has a kind of "spark" that many younger actresses of today don't seem to possess. But didn't one of her 90210 bash her in the press many years ago? I remember it was over something trivial, but the cast memmber thought it was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 2310/08/2012

Berkley married Lauren's nephew, not his son. Thiessen's brother Todd is/was incredibly hot.

by Anonymousreply 2410/08/2012

I'd love to read/see an interview where she mentions why the FUCK she stays on "White Collar". Character is boring as shit, has less-than-nothing to do. They should kill her character off and have "Peter" be so distraught he turns to "Neal"...Heh-heh.

by Anonymousreply 2510/08/2012

There really is some serious Neal/Peter fanfic just burning to be written.

I guess Tiff stays on the show because it pays well, and gives her the perfect hours for a working mom.

by Anonymousreply 2610/08/2012

Okay, so maybe now I don't hate her.

by Anonymousreply 2710/08/2012

I liked her interview. She defines herself as a "working actress", so I think she knows she has a great deal and easy money from White Collar. To the poster up thread, I actually wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't a millionaire. I'm sure she's made millions, but living in LA, buying a house, being (let's face it) primary breadwinner and supporting her husband, a daughter, and her mother that lives with them and takes care of her daughter... money can go quickly.

Interesting that she said she was the one hurt in the falling out with Jennie Garth. Accounts from earlier in the year were that Garth snapped at her at some function they were at, so I got the impression Thiessen did something to her. But who knows.

I was impressed with Howard's interview skills. When I used to listen on occasion back in the day, he used to ask celebrities how many bowel movements they had per day, and how many inputs they had sexually. I'm glad to see he's advanced past his humpr level of an 8-year-old.

by Anonymousreply 2810/08/2012 has her pegged at $13 million. Even if they're WAY off, she's a millionaire. You can't work on that many well-known television shows from a young kid and not accidentally make a million bucks...even if just from the residuals. Buying a house in LA doesn't make your net worth suddenly disappear...the house is still part of your assets.

by Anonymousreply 2910/08/2012

I always think of "millionaires" as someone who has $1M or more in readily available assets, not just total assets. If you count total assets (home, car, etc.) I'm probably just over $1M in net worth. I never consider myself a millionaire since most of my worth is tied up in property or investment.

by Anonymousreply 3010/08/2012

Her husband is cute, does dog food commercials ....

by Anonymousreply 3110/08/2012

so what is the gossip about her and Jenni Garth not liking each other?

by Anonymousreply 3210/08/2012

[quote]Howard Stern is a bigger gossip than any straight woman or gay man I've ever met.

Isn't that what he's paid millions to do?

by Anonymousreply 3310/08/2012

Obviously, it's because they were both in love with me, R32.

by Anonymousreply 3410/08/2012

Tiffani was significantly heavier all over when she started on 90210 than on Saved by the Bell, so the boobs could be real.

Anyway, she's stunningly beautiful and fun to watch in White Collar.

by Anonymousreply 3510/08/2012

I love that she said she finds Mike Rowe to be sexy. She said she and her husband have an understanding about this. At least the girl's got taste.

by Anonymousreply 3610/09/2012

I think she's always had taste.

by Anonymousreply 3710/10/2012

She came off well in that interview (although it's weird she's so calm about losing her virginity to a 19 year-old at age 14--that's statutory rape). But she's certainly not a very talented woman.

by Anonymousreply 3810/10/2012

R38 - I think she is talented. She was good as Val Malone, and she's really good as Elizabeth on White Collar, two very different roles.

Does anyone remember the campy miniseries or TV movie Buried Secrets with Tiffani and the first daughter on Dr. Quinn?

by Anonymousreply 3910/10/2012

Did she reveal what guys she has had sex with, and what their cocks were like?

by Anonymousreply 4010/10/2012

Apparently, she's not liked by the WC cast and crew, and is super jealous that Bomer earns more than her yet she's more popular than him

Infact, from what i've heard, nowadays she and Bomer don't talk to each other at all except when they're filming

by Anonymousreply 4110/10/2012

How is she more popular than Bomer?

by Anonymousreply 4210/10/2012

She was a sex symbol at one time and still thinks of herself that way

by Anonymousreply 4310/10/2012

What was the biggest cock she ever took?

by Anonymousreply 4410/10/2012

Tiffani Thiessen said she's a working actor. And that's what she is. She's been doing this for nearly 30 years. She's achieved more success than many and has managed to make a decent life for herself.

by Anonymousreply 4510/10/2012

R44 She has nothing on my boy

by Anonymousreply 4610/10/2012

Loved her on 90210. Aaron Spelling himself said the creation of her Val character was to make 90210 less of a teen drama and more of a Melrose Place style nighttime soap opera and he succeeded.

by Anonymousreply 4710/10/2012

OP is the psychotic Janet Jackson troll.

by Anonymousreply 4810/10/2012

r41 is delusional.

Prefacing bullshit with "from what i've heard" doesn't make you credible.

by Anonymousreply 4910/10/2012

R49 No one is holding a gun to your head to believe or not sweetie.

by Anonymousreply 5010/10/2012

R48 is a bored shithead.

by Anonymousreply 5110/10/2012

By the way, R48, I'm so glad that I've struck such a chord with you that you just HAD to keep trolldar on so you can spot me everywhere you go! Kisses!

by Anonymousreply 5210/10/2012

[quote]Lost virginity when she was 14 years old

She's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 5310/10/2012

I'm the same age as the "90210" characters were and, thus, watched the show intently (and followed all the backstage gossip). I specifically remember how everybody in the cast bent over backwards to praise Tiffani, having had to work with the nightmare that was Shannen Doherty for several years. Yes, Val was certainly a "bad girl" (and would've fit in well on "Melrose"), but Tiffani pulled it off. I've always liked her and still watch her on "White Collar" today.

I can believe she's not a millionaire only in the context that she doesn't *make* over a million a year. Bomer is the one raking in the big bucks on "White Collar," plus they only have 16 episodes a year vs. 22 on the major networks. Also, she has to pay for housing in *two* of the priciest markets in the country (L.A. and NYC, where "White Collar" films for about half a year)

by Anonymousreply 5410/10/2012

I always found it funny that she and Elizabeth Berkley went on to play "Malone" characters.

by Anonymousreply 5510/10/2012

R51/5255 is a partial birth abortion survivor. Go kick your mom in the snatch for not getting the hanger in all the way.

by Anonymousreply 5610/10/2012

R51/52/55 is a partial birth abortion survivor. Go kick your mom in the snatch for not getting the hanger in all the way.

by Anonymousreply 5710/10/2012

Tiffani has always been very pretty.

She's got it all together.

Lohan should take a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 5810/10/2012

I wonder why there are no pics of her LA home online? That's weird. The only house I can find of hers is one outside of Palm Springs (a very ordinary looking townhouse, I might add).

by Anonymousreply 5910/10/2012

Oh man, you people are way too interested in this marginal tv actress. This thread should already be on page 10 heading for oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 6010/10/2012

R47 is right.

by Anonymousreply 6110/11/2012

Mario was just on WWHL and he said very matter-of-factly that he hooked up with Tiffani while they were on Saved By The Bell (he says he was 15 at the time). So this bitch is lyin'!!! She says on Howard that she never had sex with him & that she had a bf at the time. Gurrrrrl

by Anonymousreply 6210/15/2012

He wasn't lying. Why would a married man with a child say he did that if it wasn't true? Here's the vid...

by Anonymousreply 6410/15/2012

[quote]He wasn't lying. Why would a married man with a child say he did that if it wasn't true?

You're talking about the same guy who cheated on his former wife (actress Ali Landry) WHILE THEY WERE ON THEIR HONEYMOON. Yeah, I'd believe anything he said (enter sarcasm here).

by Anonymousreply 6510/15/2012

I saw WWHL and I don't think he meant having sex when he said 'hooking up'. I think he meant they dated

by Anonymousreply 6610/15/2012

[quote] Why would a married man with a child say he did that if it wasn't true?

He's a scumbag. His first wife divorced him 2 weeks after they got married because he was a liar and a cheater

by Anonymousreply 6710/15/2012

Well what was Tiffani doing "dating" him then if she already had a bf?

by Anonymousreply 6810/16/2012

I'm more inclined to believe her than him.

by Anonymousreply 6910/16/2012

R64/R68 IS Mario.

by Anonymousreply 7010/16/2012

Tiffani was on this week's Fashion Police, sitting in for Giuliana. You know, I never really gave her a second thought before, but after her Stern interview and FP appearance, there's something about her that I like. She seems pretty down-to-earth.

Plus when you're sitting next to Popeye, it's hard not to seem like a "10".

by Anonymousreply 7110/21/2012

by Anonymousreply 7210/21/2012

You called?

Ahoy mateys!!

by Anonymousreply 7310/21/2012

R71 - Down to earth is a good description.

by Anonymousreply 7410/21/2012

She's been looking good on White Collar. Baby weight is all gone.

by Anonymousreply 7512/19/2012

Clip of Tiffani talking about her artistic background.

by Anonymousreply 7612/19/2012

How did Tiffani's fat pumpkin face fit inside Howard's studio. I can't stand that fat facer.

by Anonymousreply 7702/09/2013

Mario Lopez has the AIDS. That is why he has poz body. Too many steroids.

by Anonymousreply 7802/09/2013

Tiffani was in a miniseries, Pandemic, a few years ago about a flu that gets out of hand. It's reminiscent of 70s disaster movies. Tiffani played a CDC doctor. Faye Dunaway was Governor of California.

by Anonymousreply 7907/07/2013

She's lost the baby weight. Tiff looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 8007/08/2013

Tiffani Thiessen the millionaire? No, Tiffani Thiessen the BILLIONAIRE!

by Anonymousreply 8107/08/2013

EAST HAMPTON - Former "Beverly Hills 90210" star Tiffani Thiessen is spending some time in a different ZIP code.

The West Coast native took time off from the busy shooting schedule of "White Collar" for a day out in the Hamptons.

Thiessen took part in a luncheon where attendees discussed living green and making the world a healthier place.

by Anonymousreply 8208/27/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!